Chapter 34

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young Gi-ah, wait!" Jin kept calling Young Gi's name but she had already left with Byung Hun, leaving Jin alone in front of the school gate, still staring at the direction where Young Gi and Byung Hun disappeared to . Why do you always try to hide from other people, especially me? He thought to himself and sighed.

 

He then push the thought back of his mind when a group of girls start to surround him while squealing and calling his name with their high pitch voice. Aish! Fangirls. He scowl internally while putting his nice smile on his face to prevent them from been upset although he sometimes got annoyed with them. He decided to go to his class by wanting to get away from his fangirls but still they following him behind.

 

....

"Why do we always have to run like this?" Byung Hun asked Young Gi with a curious tone. He just didn't like being pulled to run away from people. It's not like they did any kind of crime to just run away like that. Did she do something bad? Hell no, Byung Hun! She didn't do anything beside talking with Jin. It's not like talking with Jin is a crime. Duh! What a stupid brain you have, Byung Hun. He thought to himself and snapped back to reality when he realised that Young Gi had answered him.

"I don't know." He furrowed his eyebrows. She seemed really confused. He could guess that by the way she talked and the expression that she wear now. "Sorry for doing that. I won't do it anymore." She said that and then went into the classroom first, leaving him dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with you? I didn't mean it." He followed Young Gi into their classroom, still startled with her weird behaviour. Not knowing what to do next, he slowly sat down on his seat which is beside Young Gi's.

He's staring at her and start to worry about her. She looked horrible. The stoic expression that she wear on her face that look just like a zombie who didn't get any human to eat but her eyes tell something different. Anyone that see Young Gi will tell that she just having the blank look in her eyes but not for Byung Hun. He knew that Young Gi's mind are wandering around, thinking about something or someone.

She didn't look happy like any usual day. No happy Young Gi that he always adored anymore. No smile that he always admired at. He really worried about her. There is really something wrong with her today.

He wanted to cheer her up but be a clumsy guy when wanting to pacify with girl, he punched her shoulder. It wasn't that really strong but since he accidentally punched at one of her wounds that haven't been fully heal yet, she winced a bit while trying to hide the pain from Byung Hun. She remained calm to convince him that she was not hurt. However, he still catch the pain expression on her face even though it just for a brief of two seconds. He just didn't know the reasons.

"What happened?" She just shook her head, avoiding his question. This make Byung Hun even more worry about her.

At the time the bell rang indicating that the first lesson will start soon, he stopped disturbing her. He then saw Jung Kook entering the class with...Hana. They were clung to each other, actually she is the one that clung Jung Kook's left arm. Byung Hun caught Young Gi is staring at them with a glint of sadness in her eyes. While Jung Kook seem a bit delicate? He's also staring at Young Gi but didn't try to loosen Hana's grip on his arm. Maybe, Hana is gripping him too tight. She did it on purpose, wanting Young Gi to see it.

Byung Hun wanted to stopped them but they were already sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter