Chapter 26

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Young Gi left, Hana came to Jung Kook. She seemed happy because Young Gi finally left and she could be with Jung Kook.

"Oppa!" Hana ran in Jung Kook's embrace.

"Hana?" 

"Why do you look unhappy? Do you hate me?" Hana did aegyo to Jung Kook but he really didn't care much about that. He was busying chasing Young Gi but Hana stopped him.

"Ani..." Jung Kook was interrupted by his cell phone. He picked up the phone. He looked really happy but he tried to show it as little as possible. He then turned off his phone when the call ended.

"What happended, oppa? You look so happy." 

"Nothing, my parents have just came home."

"Jinja? You must be happy." Hana was really happy for Jung Kook. Looking she like that, he just chuckled. 

"Kaja."

"Hm?"

"Let's go to my house. My parents will be definitely happy when they see you." Then they came to Jung Kook's house together completely forgetting BTS.

...

"Hey, do you see that somebody isn't here now?" V said. Then Jimin counted, only 5.

"Jung Kook has gone home so... Where's Jin hyung?" 

"Aish, jinja... This hyung is really something. Why does he keep disappearing these days?" 

"Just forget it." Then they came back to their own home.

...

"Hong Young Gi!" Jin called Young Gi loudly from afar then ran to her. Both Byung Hun and her were both surprised to see him here. "Byung Hun-ssi. You are Lee Byung Hun, right? Can you lend me Young Gi now, please?" Byung Hun didn't know what to do so he just nodded his head. After waving to Young Gi, he went home alone. 

"I thought you were with BTS. Why are you suddenly..." Young Gi was talking but interrupted by Jin.

"I want to go home with you."

"You don't need..." Young Gi then one more time interrupted by Jin.

"Kaja!" Jin said then grabbed Young Gi's hand.

They kept walking like that until reached the bus stop. They got on the bus. A few people kept talking about them. Young Gi recognized some were the students from Big Hit High. They quickly chose seats. After sitting down, Jin still held her hand.

"Could you please let go of my hand?"

"Okay, if you are comfortable with it."

Jin found sitting like this was a bit boring so he took out his phone then listened to ... (A/N: just put in your favorite song). He gave Young Gi an earpiece. She was a bit confused but she still listened to music with him.

After a while, they got off the bus. Young Gi didn't want to disturb Jin so she refused him to take her home but he didn't listen. So she just let him go home with her.

"So this is the second time I've been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter