Chapter 12

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the same time Young Gi and Byung Hun went to their seats, the teacher came in. And the lesson started. 

Young Gi couldn't concentrate on the lesson like usual. Each time she looked at Jung Kook, she felt somebody also looked at her but not in a friendly way so she sensed that is Hana's gaze. Byung Hun noticed it and told her to concentrate. He didn't want she is distracted by this. She return to concentrate on studying but Jung Kook's image is still in her mind.

The lesson still went on until the bell rang and it's time to go home. Young Gi lasily took her stuff into the bag. Byung Hun just stood there boredly. He actually really wanted to keep telling her to be faster but he knew that stuborn wouldn't listen to him. So instead of expediting her, he stood there looking at her slow and lazy movements. 

"Do you need to go to the restroom? Go while I'm taking my stuff from the locker." Young Gi said while she was leaving the classroom for her locker. 

"Nope, I don't need it." 

Then they went to the locker together. When they arrived, Byung Hun suddenly want to go to the restroom. He ran fast to restroom. This made Young Gi chuckle. "Told you." 

Young Gi opened her locker and took something. A letter suddenly fell out. She picked it up curiously. She then opened.

Don't think that I don't know what you do. I always track you. So when I'm still polite, get far away from him.

- Jung Hana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter