Chapter 23

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi was frozen when she saw Hana. Was she being spied all the time? She then turned her back and saw Hana slowly going toward her. Hana then slapped her hard made her fall down on the floor. But she stood up by herself.

"Hana..." Young Gi just mumbled Hana's name.

"You b*tch!" Hana said then slapped Young Gi hard again. But she tried not to fall down.

"Why do you slap me?"

"Why do I slap you? Stop being innocent! You look so fake." 

"I didn't do anything wrong."

"I've warned you but you still stay near him."

Young Gi finally understood what was going on. She realized that every stare now was on Hana and her. Some girls felt sorry to Young Gi but they didn't dare to speak up. They wanted to help Young Gi but they were afraid of Hana. They didn't want to be in trouble with the queenka. 

Hana kept slapping, hitting and pulling Young Gi's hair but she didn't fight back. She had never hurt anybody before so she just stood there being hit.

...

Jin wasn't with BTS because he didn't like being in the canteen. It was too crowed and noisy. He was walking when he saw Hana following Young Gi. He just followed but it was a bit difficult for him since the girls kept calling his name.

When Hana and Young Gi entered the restroom, Jin just stood outside. He couldn't go in the female restroom. He eavesdropped on the conversation between them. He heard Hana shouting. He then realized that Young Gi was being hit, just like the time before.

Jin couldn't stand there doing nothing anymore. He didn't care about the others and opened the door then rushed in.

"Jung Hana!" Jin shouted made Hana stopped hitting Young Gi. Every girl looked at him. Some just annoyed because a boy went in the female restroom and some happy to see him but all of them realized the atmosphere so they stopped looking at them and contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter