Chapter 24

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi walked back to the classroom with a not-so-good mood. When she was walking in the corridor, everybody kept looking at her. It seemed like they had already known what happened between Hana and her. But of course they looked at her with different stares. Some looked at her with pity but the others looked at her like she was a prisoner. They thought Hana being mad was all her fault. Most of them really hated her because she was close to BTS, especially Jung Kook and Jin. Jung Kook was friendly to her and Jin even protected him. They were so jealous of her.

...

Jung Kook left the garden with sadness. He didn't like what he saw but he didn't know the reason. He regret eavesdropping Young Gi and Jin. He wanted to deny the truth but he couldn't. He really felt jealous when he saw Jin hugging Young Gi. 

"Does Jin hyung likes Young Gi?" Jung Kook asked himself. "Aish, stop thinking about that." He shouted and tore his hair.

After that, Jung Kook decided to go back to the class. He then saw Hana and she saw him, too. She then went to him and cling her arm to his. He was a bit annoyed but he didn't show out. They then just walked like that back to class.

...

Young Gi, Jung Kook and Hana reached the classroom at the same time. Seeing Young Gi, Jung Kook was so happy that he was going to greet her but he remembered what happened so he just ignored her and walked in the classroom. Hana was satisfied when she saw him ignoring Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter