Chapter 31

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't need to take me home. I can walk by myself." Young Gi bowed at Jung Kook then left him behind. But when she had just walked, she immediately fell on the ground. That made him really anxious.

"Gwenchana?" He hurried to her and helped her stand up. "Stop being stubborn like that. You can't even walk properly. How do you suppose to walk home alone?"

"Why would you care anyway?"

"Because..." Jung Kook was frozen when he heard her question. He didn't know how to answer her. On the other hand, Young Gi had a little hope that Jung Kook would say the reason which was she was more than a friend to him. But she was completely dissappointed after she heard his answer. 

"Because... you're my friend. Friends should care about each other." Young Gi blamed herself because of her stupidness when she thought Jung Kook would think the way she thought.

"Oh, friends..." She tried to be like there was nothing. "But I don't want to disturb you. I'll go home myself."

"You don't disturb me. It's just that I want to take you home." Jung Kook didn't say anything but pulled her along with him.

He pulled her to the car where his driver was waiting for him. He hadn't let her arm go although they were in the car.

"Jung Kook-ah, it's hurt." Young Gi looked at her wrist being held tight and winced a bit because of the pain.

"Oh, mianhae."

After that, it was an awkward moment. They said nothing until Jung Kook tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter