Chapter 9

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaktime

"Hey, did you confess to him?" Byung Hun asked.

"Who?" Young Gi tried to pretend that she knew nothing but it seemed like she failed cause Byung Hun continued to ask her after that.

"Who's else? Of course it's Jung Kook." Byung Hun glanced at Young Gi then smirked. "Did you confess to him?"

"Of course not."

"Don't be shy! If you didn't why did he ask if you are okay." 

"Aish... He just be sorry for throwing the ball at me that day."

"Is that all?" Byung Hun raised his eyebrows.

"Of course, dude." Young Gi frowned.

" I momentarily trust you." Then Byung Hun add. "I'll be watching you."

"Urgh... fine. Now go to the canteen buy me some snacks."

" Are you ordering me?" Byung Hun yelled at Young Gi.

"Yes, yes, I am."

"Why don't you buy yourself?" Byung Hun didn't intend to go to the canteen. Young Gi glared at him sharply. This made he shiver a bit.

"Fine, why are you so bad-tempered?" Byung Hun glanced at Young Gi then left for the canteen.

Young Gi just smiled because of Byung Hun's dorkiness after he had been out. She love to . While waiting for him come back, she decided to do some work. Then she heard footsteps coming toward her. She raised her head and saw Hana.

"Are you fine now?" Hana asked. She has been friendly to Young Gi since yesterday. This made her a bit confused. Hana has never been friendly to her. She is always the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter