Chapter 16

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi didn't notice that she was going to bump at someone so BAM! Both of them fell down. She then stood up and also helped the person stand up.

"Yah!" The girl shouted at Young Gi. She realized that was Hana's voice. She was a bit frightened. She just bowed and then intended to leave there with Byung Hun. But then Hana stopped them by pulling Young Gi's hair. "What is that kind of behaviour? Did you bump into me on purpose?" 

"Hana-ah, stop!" Byung Hun pulled Hana away from Young Gi but then he was being pushed by Hana.

"It's none of business so go away!" Hana yelled at Byung Hun and turned to Young Gi again.  

"Mianhae... I really didn't mean to bump into you. That was only an accident." Young Gi said hoping that can help. But she was wrong. How could Hana let her leave easily like that, just after an apology?

"You think I don't know? You are too excessive now." Hana gritted her teeth and raised her hand up. She was going to slap Young Gi.

"Young Gi!" It was the voice of a boy coming to Young Gi. She raised her head up and saw BTS with a huge amount of fangirls behind. The boy who called her was Jung Kook. It made Hana turned her back. She then widened her eyes in shock.

"You are lucky this time but there won't be another." Hana whispered with Young Gi then put her arm on Young Gi's shoulders. She acted like nothing happened. If they didn't see it from the first, they would think that they were friends. She didn't let Byung Hun or Young Gi say anything more. "Hi you guys!" Hana turned to BTS and greeted them pushing Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter