Chapter 4

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byung Hun and Young Gi reached the classroom. The teacher was a bit surprise to see them here. After they went to their seats, the lessons continued. 

It was the lesson. Young Gi was busily writting. Suddenly, she felt dizzy. Everything seemed spin around. Her head was really hurt. She couldn't focus on the lesson. Byung Hun saw her holding head. 

"Hey, are you OK?" Byung Hun asked Young Gi. He looked at her worriedly. She said nothing but nodded her head instead. But she looked really bad. Her eyes kept shutting and opening. She couldn't stand this anymore. She slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't hear what Byung Hun was talking anymore. 

Byung Hun still called her loudly. This made all the attention on them. But he didn't careThe teacher hurrily ran to Young Gi's direction. She looked frightened. Of course, she would be worried. Her student fainted. After that, Young Gi was taken to the hospital.

...

At the hospital

Young Gi's family and Byung Hun were surrounding her. The doctor said that she fainted because of asthenia. She studied too much but didn't eat enough nutrients. But her mom was still worried althought the doctor said that Young Gi is OK now. How couldn't she worry if her daughter hasn't waken up yet.

It was late so Young Gi's parents told Byung Hun told him to go home. After he left, the room was silent. Her parents were worried of their stubborn daughter. 

It was night so Young Gi's dad went home since her mom didn't want to leave her at ther hospital and the room is also not large enough for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter