Chapter 18

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop!" The boy pushed the students aside and walked in the crowd.

"J-Jin o-oppa..." Hana being stuttering when she saw Seok Jin. He didn't say anything and just glared at her. In stead of that, he went to Young Gi, who was lying on the ground lifelessly. She startled when he touched her. 

"Gwenchana?" Seok Jin asked at the same time helped Young Gi stand up. She just nodded her head weakly. She stood up and almost fell down if he didn't hold her tightly. "It seems you can't walk. I will carry you to the healh office." He was going to take her but she stopped him. 

"Thanks for your help. But I can walk by myself." Young Gi said then walked first. She kept limping then fell down hard because of the slip. Seok Jin didn't say anything but chased after her and carried her bridal style. "Yah! Put me down!" She tried to escape but his hold was to tight for her.

"Stop being so stubborn. You can't even walk." 

"People are staring at us. So put me down." Young Gi hit his shoulder but he just kept walking. After a few more times trying to escape, she finally gave up and tried to hide her face with her hands ignoring people' stares. 

...

*At the healh office*

"Oh dear, what happened to you, Young Gi?" The nurse said to Young Gi. She knew Young Gi quite well because she had been here a few times before. "Oh, you are so smelly

"She tripped." 

The nurse walked toward so as to get a better look at Young Gi. "Where did you trip? You are so smelly."

Young Gi was going to answer the nurse but she was interrupted by Jin. "She fell in the trash can."

"Bwo? Trash can? How?" 

"No..." Young Gi was going to explain that it wasn't like what she thought but then she was being interrupted again. 

"Okay, dear. You don't need to explain to me. I know you have been always clumsy in anything. I will try to find there is another uniform here." The nurse said then she went to the wardrobe in the corner of the room. After about 10 minutes, she gave up. "I'm sorry but there isn't another uniform here. I think you should go home to change."

"But I still have some lessons."

"Skipping few lessons won't destroy the world. You are a smart student. It will be okay. I will tell your teacher about this so don't worry. You need to change soon or you will be sick. You aren't strong, you know." Young Gi finally agreed. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter