Chapter 21

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Kook-ssi..." Young Gi quietly followed Jung Kook and called his name. He then turned his back looking at her.

"Oh, Young Gi-ssi, wae geurae?" Jung Kook looked at Young Gi waiting for her to answer.

"Na... na..." Young Gi was trembling a bit since she was afraid that she would be refused by Jung Kook. "Na... na johahae (A/N: I don't know if this is right)."

"Bwo? Morago?" Jung Kook widened his eyes. He couldn't imagine that Young Gi had just confessed to him.

"Na johahae..." Young Gi said it again waiting for Jung Kook's responsible but there hasn't none. Jung Kook just stood there dumbfounded. "I understand... Sorry for taking your time. Just forget what I've said." She bowed at him then walked away.

"Wait!" Young Gi heard Jung Kook calling her and then she felt a hand grabbing her arm. She was being spun back. She tried to escape from him and walk away but his hold on her was so tight that she couldn't do anything. 

"Please let me go." Young Gi begged at Jung Kook but he still held her arm. So she tried to escape again but it was seriously useless.

"You haven't listened my answer but you have already left. So I'm here to answer." Hearing this, a bit of hope flashed in Young Gi's head. But then she lost her hope. It seemed like Jung Kook finally really rejected her. "Mianhae..." She was still listening to him but she hung her head low since she didn't want to face him. Actually, it wasn't really true. It wasn't that she didn't want to face him. It was just she was afraid if she faced him again, she would be unable to control herself and do stupid things in front of him. "I'm sorry for lying you about my feelings. So now I will say it to you. Na johahae." 

Young Gi looked at him but she was really out of the world. But she quickly told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter