Chapter 22

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi and Byung Hun went into the school and they immediately saw BTS walking toward them. She thought that they just passed by accidently but she was wrong. They were really going toward them because she saw they smilling at her. Not wanting to be noticed by everybody, especially the queenka, she grabbed Byung Hun's hand and pulled him going along to ignore BTS.

"Yah! Why do you keep pulling me along?" Byung Hun pulled his arm out of Young Gi's hold. He didn't understand why he had to being pulled by her like this.

"Don't ask me anything and just follow me." Young Gi said then tried to pull him as fast as possible. But she was a bit slow. BTS had reached them before she could go again.

"Young Gi-ah!" Jimin called Young Gi but she pretended that she didn't hear it and just kept walking.

"Yah! Hong Young Gi!" Jung Kook grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. "Wae geurae? Why are you ignoring us?"

"Aniyo. I don't ignore you." Young Gi lied not facing with Jung Kook.

"Then why do you keep running like you are ignoring us?"

"I just want to go to the class early."

"But you can at least greet us?" Young Gi quickly bowed at them and walked away but Jung Kook grabbed her arm again.

"I need to go to the class." Young Gi kept telling Jung Kook to grab her arm but he didn't listen. But he didn't. 

Byung Hun just stood there silently listening to their conversation but he didn't anymore. He finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter