Chapter 27

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner at Jung Kook's house

"Hana-ah, you are so beautiful right now." Jung Kook's mom kept complimenting non-stop. "You too are really cute together."

"Omma, Hana isn't my..." Jung Kook was going to say that Hana and he aren't a couple but he was interrupted by her.

"Kamsahamnida, it's my please to be Jung Kook oppa's girlfriend." Hana kept smiling while talking about that.

"Hana..." Jung Kook was interrupted again, but this time his dad.

"Hana, just think this is your house."

The dinner went on while they talking. After finishing dinner, they just let the maids cleaning and they went to the living room to have a talk.

"Hana-ah, we want only you to be my daughter-in-law. Jung Kook is so lucky to have you." Jung Kook's mom said.

"Aniyo, I'm the lucky person." Then all of them laughed together, except Jung Kook. He had never liked marriage.

...

"Jung Kook-ah, it's late so take Hana home." Jung Kook was forced to take Hana home by his parents although he didn't want to. He was just too lazy.

"It's okay. I can call my driver."

"Andwae. Let Jung Kook take you home." Jung Kook finally accepted. Hana and him immediately left his house.

...

"Jung Kook oppa!" Hana did aegyo to Jung Kook then interlocked her hand to Jung Kook's.

Jung Kook wanted to take his hand out but then he just let her do that. He also gets used to it. 

"Oppa, why do you look so bored? Don't you like me? Then don't take me home."

"Ani." Jung Kook paused a while to think what reason he should say then he just lied. "Of course, I like taking you home."

"But you look completely opposite to that. You even smile once." He then forced a smile.

"Happy now?"

"Ne!"

After a while, they arrived at Hana's mansion.

"Go in. I have to go home now." Jung Kook said then ready to leave but Hana stopped him.

"Oppa, you don't say good night to me?"

"Good night, Hana. Have a nice dream." Jung Kook waited for Hana to reply. "You tell me to say good night but you don't..." He was then interrupted by a pair of lips. It was Hana's. She quicky went in after that leaving him standing there shocked.

"What was that?"  Jung Kook finally returned to the reality when a wind suddenly made him startle. He looked at Hana's house one more then went home.

...

Jin was in his room. He tried to concentrate on his homework but there was only Young Gi in his mind. He kept thinking about the time when she called her 'oppa'.  He picked his phone up and opened the pictures of her which he secretly took. Seriously, he doesn't know that he can be crazy like this. 

"Jin oppa..." Jin then chuckled a bit. "Kyeopta!" He said then smiled with himself again. 

 

"Who?" So Jin, Jin's elder sister jumped out from behind him.

 

"Ahh! Wae gurae? Do you know that I've almost died?" Jin yelled out loud.

 

"Aish, araso..." So Jin then took Jin's phone. "Kyeopta!" She imitated him.

 

"Noona... Give me my phone."                                            

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter