Chapter 38

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Co-author's note: Sorry for the very, very late update and also forgive me milady for all this time. For this past few months, I've had to stay in a hospital for regular checkups as my hands and legs were severely injured because of that one faithful night which I was involved in an accident where one innocent soul had taken away from me, my bestfriend. Beside from this physical injuries, I also have some trauma which is my voice. I'm mute until now but for all the love that I'm getting from my family and friends, I finally found my voice but just a little bit as long as I can keep my optimist mode on then nothing will never dare to ruin my happiness, right? I also wish that all the readers out there will keep been postive throughout your life. I'm writing this NOT because I want the sympathy. NO. But I just want to remind you all that life is just only once in your life. Never ever feel regret just live your life happily and safely by taking care of yourself and the one that love you. Keep happy always! Thank you for all the subscibers that didn't leave my author and still wait for the update. Enjoy the story but it will be a slow progress update as my fingers didn't heal completely yet. Thank you and have a great day or night!! ;) *bow 90 degrees*

 

 

 

 

 

RING... RING... RING

 

The bell rang. The students could finally go home. They were all excited to leave the school, except one and that was Young Gi. She didn't want her parents to see her horrible face like this. While the other students were busily putting things into their bag, Young Gi just sat there head on the desk. She didn't even bother to move a bit.

 

"Hurry, we need to go home." Byung Hun shook Young Gi's shoulder lighty.

 

"Go home first." She kept mumbling that while shooing him away. A few minutes had past and she still not moving from her place. Tired and headache invade his head, he finally give up.

 

"Remember to go home carefully." He said that before leaving. He feel a bit guilty but he know that Young Gi need sometime to clear up whatever mess in her head. Unbeknownst to him, she didn't care at all as she is already sleeping.

 

_______________________________

 

Jung Kook waited until everybody went home so that he could talk to her. It was really difficult for him to persuade Hana going home so he wouldn't lose his chance.

 

He went to her desk and saw her sleeping peacefully. He didn't want to wake her up so he sat down on the desk beside her and looking lovely at her sleeping face. She kinda look cute when she is in peace.  He pushed some unruly, lose strands of hair out of her face and tucked them behind her ear. He was trying not to make her wake up but she did.

 

"Byung Hun, I told you to go home first." She said while pushing his hand. Her touch made his heart skip a beat. He was now sweating much and even blushed hard more than ever. She kept shooing him but he just stood there frozen.

 

Not hearing anybody reply, she thought Byung Hun was there so she immediately stood up and shouted. "Yah, Lee... Jung Kook?" Seeing his face, now she totally wide awake as his face has a tint of pink shade on his cheek. Chuckling internally, noting that he look cute in this state and she wishing that she can look this kind of expressions everyday.

 

"Yeah, it's me." She felt so embarrassed because she thought Jung Kook was Byung Hun. Same as Young Gi, Jung Kook feel more embarrassed as she is staring at his soul, uhh.. his eyes, yeah, definitely. He came back from his daze to listen carefully what she already asked to him.

 

"Why are you still here at this time?" She asked that in order to break the awkward atmosphere as well as breaking their eyes' contact.

 

"Huh? Umm...why am I here? J-just waiting for you?" He said showing his grin. Damn, why am I stuttering? Giggling a little bit to ease his fluttering heart. That made Young Gi feels like she was up to the cloud nine.

 

That smile... My heart skip a beat because of you again, pabo. Blushing madly but still manages to cover her feelings by lowering down her head so that her bangs hang low in front of her face.

 

"Hello? Young Gi..." She finally woke up from her thought. "What was it you thinking about?"

 

"Nothing." She said then glanced at the clock. It was late. Better she get going now before she might get in trouble with her parents. They didn't like her to go home late without permission. "I need to go home. You should also."

 

She was going to leave but Jung Kook grabbed her hand to stop her. Now, she really regretted not going home with Byung Hun. If she went home with him, she wouldn't stuck here with Jung Kook... alone. The thought of it make her think many scenarios that might turn up if she still standing there. Not a bad thoughts but definitely not an innocent one. She quickly shake the thoughts and turn her head to face Jung Kook. That was what she regret the most. His face definitely make her go jelly. Wish she had the courage to reject whatever request that Jung Kook might ask her.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter