Chapter 5

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning

Young Gi put her hand next to her where her mom laid but she felt empty. Then she opened her eyes to see noone, except herself, in the room. Where is she going? She thought then stood up to find her mom. She was nowhere to be seen. Then she climbed back to the bed. Maybe she has been home now. 

The door was opened and her mom stepped in. 

"You woke up?"

"I thought that you have already been home. Where were you?"

"I've just been to the canteen buy some porridge for you."

"Porridge? You know I hate it so much."

"But you are ill so you must eat. It's your fault that you didn't eat sensibly so now you have to eat porridge."

Finally, Young Gi had to eat the porridge. Suddenly, she remembered something. 

"Omma, school! When can I leave the hospital? I need to go to school." Young Gi kept yelling and running around the room.

"Calm down, Young Gi. You're going to leave the hospital this afternoon but going to school maybe tomorrow or even the day after tomorrow."

"What? No, how can I skip two days like that?"

"Only 2 days. It won't be serious like you think."

Young Gi had to stay in the hospital until the afternoon. She was really bored because except studying, she knew nothing to do but her mom didn't allow her to study at the moment.

While that moment, at school

"Hey Tae Hyung, I heard that girl is in the hospital." Jung Kook talked to V.

"What girl?"

"The girl who was hit by the ball. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter