Chapter 3

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi's stomach kept growling since the the lesson. She is really hungry. She remembered that she hasn't eaten anything. So she called Byung Hun.

"Byung Hun-ah, go to the canteen with me."

"Why the canteen?"

"Of course to buy food."

"Food? No, thanks. I've already had breakfast."

"Who said that the food is for you?"

"Not for me? What a selfish friend! But if not me then who? Jung Kook?" Byung Hun then smirked.

Hearing the word 'Jung Kook', Young Gi's face was suddenly red like a tomato. She hit Byung Hun lightly at his head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Byung Hun glared at Young Gi.

"Because of your stupid question."

"I was just asking."

"Of course it's for me. I..." Young Gi was interrupted by her growled stomach sound. This made she embarrassed but made Byung Hun laugh and nod his head non-stop.

"Haha! I see. You haven't had breakfast, right?"

"Is this such a funny thing that you have to laugh?"

"Yes, it is."

"Mwo?" Young Gi kicked Byung Hun's leg.

"Fine, it isn't funny, OK? What a violent girl!"

"Now go with me."

Then Young Gi and Byung Hun left the class for the canteen. Byung Hun went to buy food and Young Gi just stood outside the canteen alone. The basketball court is near there. She looked toward it and realized that Jung Kook and his friends were playing basketball there. She stepped forward the basketball court without knowing. And now, she's standing near them. She kept staring at Jung Kook. He was sweating but still looked cute.

Young Gi was busily staring at Jung Kook without realizing that there was a voice warning her. 

BAM!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter