Chapter 37

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Journey to their class are in complete silence, but it is a comfortable one. They happy with their alone time. They hardly have time with each other since they entered high school. Byung Hun is holding her hand to avoid her from escape. Tracing some random patterns using his thumb on the back of Young Gi's hand, calming her down.

 

 

 

Unfortunately, this made Young Gi's heartbeat increases each time had past. She always took some secret glances at Byung Hun along the way. Whenever their eyes met, she quickly look away to hide her blushing face. Although Byung Hun didn't see her face but the action made him to smile.

 

 

 

Cute~ 

 

 

 

After all the awkward glances, they finally arrived at their class. Byung Hun look through the window and immediately see their teacher teaching. Young Gi saw that too and they already know they definitely been late for class. Young Gi had intention to skip the class. While Byung Hun is distracted, she slowly took a step back. She is totally forgot that her hand is still been hold by Byung Hun. Feeling a tug at his hand, he turn his head and caught Young Gi who is trying to escape. He tighten his hold, making Young Gi to flinch.

 

 

 

"Where are you going? Our class is here." Byung Hun asked Young Gi although he knew where she wanted to go. Just the garden or the restroom, she always went to one of those places when she was unhappy.

 

 

"I-I... g-go to the r-restroom. Yeah, the restroom." She was trying not to stutter so he wouldn't suspect her but she failed. Miserably. She had always been a bad liar. She had never been able to tell lies in front of Byung Hun, especially when his gaze was on her like now.

 

 

"I know you still want to skip class so I won't let you go." He tugged her hand, ready to pull her in but she stopped him.

 

 

"But it's too late now. I don't want to get in trouble." She made her best puppy eyes, staring at him, intensely. Oh.. not this again..so cute~ NO!! DON'T FALL FOR IT! URGHH!!! THIS CUTENESS IS TOO HARD TO RESIST!! He have to resist it or else she will be thinking about Jung Kook again. He collect all his energy to resist Young Gi's puppy eyes. Taking a deep breath, he says his words sternly to avoid him to stutter.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter