Chapter 36

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byung Hun is now walking back to the class, searching for that one specific person who had started all this drama that involved his best friend. That poor Young Gi. He has to do something for that girl. He didn't want her to be sad anymore. This whole events made his heart ache every time he saw Young Gi crying or daydreaming. For the past few weeks, Young Gi is not being herself and this made Byung Hun frustrated but still wondering for this abrupt changes.

 

 

 

He tried to entertain her and to get herself out from the black hole that she made in her mind. He had tried many possible ways and even also some ridiculous ways that made him embarrased but still, he failed miserably. Young Gi had make a gigantic wall in her mind to shield her from the outside world, including Byung Hun. So, he tried another way by asking Jin about her problems since that Jin is kind of close to her for this past few days. To his disappoinment, he actually know the whole thing today. About the bullying of Jung Kook's fangirls. This made him snapped in anger.  He didn't know that her love story became a horror story for her. She didn't deserve to been bullied just because she's liking a Kingka. Everyone also has liking Kingka and Queenka in this school but why only her got to be bullied. It's not fair!

 

 

 

He has to do something.

 

 

 

He must do something.

 

 

 

Stopping it from hurting Young Gi again. He will do anything for his girl.

 

 

 

Anything.

 

 

 

To make her laugh again.

 

 

 

To make her smile again.

 

 

 

To make her being herself again.

 

 

 

Oh, how he really miss the real Young Gi. And the most important is to make Young Gi see Byung Hun and think of him instead of thinking about that dense guy.

 

 

 

Jung Kook.

 

 

 

How he hate that guy. That guy stole his girl's heart and now make her life miserable. How dare he make her like that. But, it still his fault too because he is also clueless about the bullying. Now, he felt really bad. How can he protect Young Gi if he is also stupid not knowing that she was been bullied. How he hate himself right now. He can't forgive himself until he do something to make up his mistakes, quickly.

 

 

 

So, the first step he has to make is to find that clueless guy, Jung Kook. He didn't know any ways to start with so he only came out with the idea of meeting Jung Kook. Although he hate that plan but he has to do this. For Young Gi's sake.

 

 

 

As he expected, Jung Kook is in the class with Hana. He didn't realize that he had finally arrived in front of the class because he is so caught up with his inner thoughts. He walk to them and stop halfway. Something clicked in his head. What if Jung Kook didn't believe me? Especially with Hana beside him. She will surely convince him that she is innocent. He didn't think about the possibilities. He just came here because of anger took control of him and he didn't think it rationally. Now that he had finally calm down from the rage, he make his decision wisely. He took a glance at them then turn his heels around and out from the class in order to find his friend.

 

 

 

At the moment he stepped out of the classroom, he recognize a body familiar to him among the crowd of students. Young Gi with her head hung low, striding heavily towards his direction. Although he can't see her face clearly from her hair that hang loosely in front of her face, he caught up her gloomy face only for a brief seconds when the wind blew some her hair out. This sight made him feel pity and he didn't like it every bit. What happened to her that made her sad again? He then approaches her. 

 

 

 

"Where have you been?" Byung Hun asked while still trying to make her look at him.

 

"Just to the garden..." She tiredly said, looking away so that Byung Hun can't see her puffy eyes. She still tired from the ruckus that happened in the garden earlier. She entered the classroom just to halted her way. Her heart beating furiously. Her whole body trembling slightly. She feel that her heart been ripped apart into small pieces. Hana kissing Jung Kook on his cheek made her stood frozen on her place. Although it was just a light kiss and it happened really fast, she still could see it clearly. She feels broken. She need to get out from this instance. She can't afford to look at Jung Kook's face. It will made her heart ache even more.

 

 

 

Wait, why I feel angry at them even though I'm not in a relationship with Jung Kook? 

 

 

 

Her vision become blurry as tears started to pool in her eyes. A single drop of tear finally escaped from her eyes. She didn't want to see the scene anymore. It feels so hurt. All the strength that had left her came back and she hastilly ran outside as fast as her wobbly legs can make. Byung Hun saw that sinful scene too. Why they do that? He sighed. As Young Gi start to walking out of the class, he didn't think twice. He abruptly following he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter