Chapter 19

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi and Jin were walking together but they just kept quiet instead of talking to each other. Actually, Young Gi was too shy to talk and Jin didn't know what to say. They kept silence like that until they reached their house.

*In front of Young Gi's house*

"Thanks for taking me home, Seok Jin-ssi. Kamsahamnida." Young Gi said then bowed at Jin 90 degree. It made him chuckle a bit. 

"Oh, you don't need to say thank you. It's not a big deal."

Young Gi smiled awkwardly. "Ne... I should go in now."

"Don't you invite me in?" Jin said still smiling. He wanted to go in but Young Gi refused.

"I'm sorry... but maybe another time." That made Jin a bit upset. But he just smiled back.

"Okay, remember another time. Goodbye, Young G-ssi." Jin said then waved at her.

"Annyeong-hi gaseyo, Seok Jin-ssi." Young Gi bowed the last time before she went in. 

Young Gi had already been in but Jin still stood there for a while. Even he didn't know why he stood there when she had already in. She is cute. That was all he could think at that time. He was frozen. He was a bit shocked about what he had just said. Did he think she is cute? He shook his head to ignore that thought but he really couldn't. Whenever he thought about her, he smiled widely. 

"I guess I'm in love..." Jin said then walked away. He didn't realize that many people staring at him. Girls looked at him because he was too handsome. But some other people thought he had something with had mind. They really thought he was crazy since he kept talking to himself all the time then smiled completely like an idiot. 

After a while, Jin knew that he was a bit too much so he stopped doing that stupid things. But he failed at that. He kept smiling with himself like that non-stop until he reached home.

...

Young Gi was busily washing up her clothes. The waste things' smelt disgusting and it was really difficult to clean them. She was also not very good at doing chore like this since she was a bit clumsy. 

"Those people... aish, jinja!" Young Gi gritted and cursed people who did that to her silently. Then she continued to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter