Chapter 32

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After pushing Jung Kook out, Young Gi walk into her house. Her mom close the door behind her. After Young Gi heard the clicking sound of the door signalling the door is locked, she immediately fell to the floor. Her legs were too weak to handle her weight anymore because of her injured legs and also she feel like her energy were all drained out from all the terrible event that just happened to her today. Her mom hurried to her to help her stand up.

"What happened to you, Young Gi-ah?" Her mom asked. Worry are showing on her face. Young Gi turn her head towards her mom. She couldn't hold her tear in anymore.

"Omma..." She just burst in tear right after that.

"Calm down and tell me what happened, okay?" Young Gi just nodded replying to her mom while her mom pulling her by the arm towards the living room. They sitting on the couch, facing each other.

Her mom waiting patiently for her to speak up but no words coming out from . Tears are still flowing out from Young Gi's eyes. She hung her head low to avoid her mom's gaze.

A few minutes had past before she finally calm herself down. She begin to thought to herself. If she tell her mom the truth, she would be very worry. She didn't want her to worry about her too much anymore. So, she tell the lie.

"Today is a bad day because I... fell at school, fell really hard. What a clumsy girl, am I?" She chuckled to lighten the situation a bit. She lied, trying not to make her mom suspect of her. Her mom kept looking straight at her eyes. It made her a bit anxious. What if she get caught that she was telling lie? Her mom has never been trick by her before. She had always been the worst liar.

"You... are seriously a clumsy girl. How can you always trip like that? You aren't a baby anymore but you keep making me worry." Her mom's gaze softened. Young Gi was a bit surprised because her mom trust her. She couldn't believe that her mom didn't suspect her at all. She finally could exhaled the breath that she hold just now.

"Omma, I'm going to take a bath now." She stand while bringing her bag and sling it to her shoulder.

"Hurry, then come downstairs for dinner, arraso?" Her mom said it gently.

"Ne, omma."

Young Gi walk to her room and throw her bag to the floor. She then stride into the bathroom not bothering to take off her clothes. She just sit down on the floor under the shower and let the water flow on her. She hung her head low.

"Young Min oppa, are you listening to me now? What have I done wrong to deserve all of this?" She cry herself out as she imagining that Young Min is by her side while comforting her.

...

Jung Kook arrive at his home and the first person he see is his mom. He stop to bow at her and then leave. But, she grab his arm to stop him from walking away. He turn his head towards her mom.

"Wae, omma?"

"Why do you go home so late?" She asked.

"I had a few things to do. Now, I need to take a bath, mom. I'm really smelly right now." He start to walk but is stop by his mom again. She hasn't release his arm yet.

"Did you take Hana h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter