Chapter 40

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night at Young Gí's house

"Ahhhhh! Yes yes!!!" (I know it sounds like s*x but yeah... I'm not sure what to shout when happy) Young Gi kept shouting while running around her room. Who didn't when being confessed by a boy like Jung Kook? She didn't even realize that it was nearly midnight and she was disturbing not only her parents but also her neighbors.

"What's going on here?" It was her mom. She just woke up from the noise that Young Gi made. She seemed unpleased.

"Nothing." She said and continued jumping up and down. She hadn't been that happy for such a long time. How could her mother let it pass? She had waited to see her daughter's laugh for quite a long time. 

"I know there is something. You're rarely so happy like that. So tell me." She said but there was no enforcement in her voice, just the care of a mother toward her child.

"Umm..." Despite her mother's sincerity, she was still hesitant if she should tell her mom or not. I don't do anything wrong so maybe it's okay to tell her. "It's really one of the best day in my life, omma. I have never expected or even thought about that but... Jung Kook likes me. He confessed to me today." She couldn't hold it any more and bursted in laughing like a mad girl after years.

"Really? Congratulaton!!!" Her mother's voice clearly showed surprise and also happiness. But she strictly reminded of what she needed to focus the most. "I'm glad to see you so happy. But don't let affect your grade at school, okay? Don't need to try too hard but don't forget it, either."

"I know, mom. You are nagging me again." She winced like a baby which made her mom playfully glare at her.

"You youngsters nowaday... Remember to go to bed early." Her mom said goodnight to her then left.

Young Gi didn't thought that talking to her mom about her crush, no, boyfriend could be this fun. It was good not to hide your feelings. She smiled again in 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter