Chapter 15

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi's mom froze when she heard Young Gi saying "Young Min". She always hardly controls herself every time she heard his name. Young Gi realized that she has just reminded her mom of Young Min.
"Omma, I'm sorry for telling you that." Young Gi apologized her mom when she saw tears falling down her cheeks. At that time, her father went into the kitchen and saw that. 

"What happened? Why's your mom crying?" Young Gi's dad asked her.

Young Gi just whipered. "That's my fault." Then she hung head low. She didn't say anything more but her dad has already known what happened.

"Okay, don't talk about that to your mom anymore, arraso?" Young Gi's dad said to her and then he went to her mom to pacify her. "Now go to school or you will be late." He then returned to her mom. She just bowed and left home in silence.

"Hey, Young Gi!" Byung Hun jumped out in front of Young Gi.

"Yeah, hi." Young Gi greeted Byung Hun lifelessly.

"What happened? Why do you look so lifeless?" 

"I just mentioned about Young Min oppa in front of my mom." Young Gi said while hung her head low.

"Oh gosh! Did you dream about him again?"

"Yep, last night I met him... in my dream."

"Your mom is going to be fine soon. I'm sure about that. Now smile. You really look like a witch right now." After saying, Byung Hun realized that he has just told Young Gi that she looked like a witch. 

"What? A witch?" 

"Yeah, a scary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter