Chapter 20

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*That night*

Young Gi was doing homework. Actually, she had already finished it but then she find other exercises to do it in order to forget what happened to her at school. But it was really difficult. She couldn't concentrate on what she was doing completely. She stopped what she was trying to do and went to the window. She then shouted out loudly. Of course, her parents heard it.

After a while, the door was opened and her parents rushed in. It made her startle and jumped up a bit.

"What happened?" Young Gi's parents asked still a bit shocked.

"A-Ah... aniyo." Young Gi just laughed awkwardly.

"Then why did you shout? Do you know that you really scared us?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just being too stressful." 

"Okay. Don't study too much and remember to go to sleep early, arraso?"

"Arraso." 

Young Gi's parents nodded at her the last time then went out. She was even more bored now. She just took out her ipod then laid down on the bed to listen to songs. After a while, she decided to listen to Let Me Know - BTS.

Young Gi listened to the song while thought about Jung Kook. This song was really suitable for her mood right now (I don't know if this song is really suitable for Young Gi's mood). She really wanted to confess to him, to tell him that she had liked him since the first time they met. But she was really shy. How could that happen? A love between a kingka and a nerd? No way. He also had a perfect person beside which is Hana. She had to accept the fact that she couldn't win Hana, the popular queenka who being loved by everybody. 

Young Gi listened to the song and stared at ceiling not realizing that somebody had taken one of her earbuds. She turned to the person and saw her mom right next to her.

"You listen sad song again? You've been even older than this old woman." Young Gi's mom  a bit to make her mood up.

"Omma, how long have you been here?" 

"For a while." She said then turned to Happy - Pharrell Williams. 

"Omma, why do you chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter