Chapter 39

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(You can listen this while reading. Please imagine that's what Jung Kook would confess to Young Gi.)

"(A/N: Put the lyric of the song here) Could you be my girlfriend?"

Young Gi couldn't move after hearing words coming out from his mouth. That specific question that make her heart swell in happiness but also doubt. All her thoughts about him and Hana had overthrown her world upside down, but this question make her dumbfounded. She actually couldn't believe of her own ears. A lump in make her unable to speak. Trembling lips are keep sealed eventhough she have many things to ask. She just kept quiet, afraid that whatever sound she make will blow out all her feelings towards this beautiful boy which is still standing in front of her. Eventually, she didn't say anything. The silence between is so unbearable and this make Jung Kook nervous. Am I wrong? He seriously thought that he had make a wrong move. He feel rejected.

"It's okay if you don't feel like what I feel. I understand." His voice croaked, as he slowly turn away from her. So, this is the feeling of been rejected. It's hurt so much. Don't cry Jung Kook. Don't let her see you like this.

"Wait ! I haven't said anything." The moment Jung Kook make his way, Young Gi finally out from her trance. She can't let him go away without knowing her feelings. It's not fair. She must say something before this chance slip away from her grip. Hearing her voice, he stop walking. Is it she want to say that she reject me? Oh my heart.. As he calm down, he turn around looking at her. 

"I like you, Jeon Jung Kook." She said softly, small smile forming on her lips, shyly.

Young Gi finally had the courage to look straight into Jung Kook's eyes and tell him her true feelings. She wouldn't be afraid of Hana anymore. She would do that for Jung Kook, anything for him.

This time it was Jung Kook who is dumbfounded. A few seconds past, the sentences so sweet to his ears sink in into his brain. When he went back to the reality, he realized that Young Gi was already hugging him.

"Am I dreaming?" Jung Kook asked still not completely believed in the truth that Young Gi felt the same way as him.

"No, you aren't dreaming. I really...really like you." Young Gi was still a bit awkward but at least, she finally could tell him about how she felt. As he watching her shy gestures in his embraces, he finally let small smile forming on his lips, turning into a grin as he realizes something else in his mind.

"So.. official girlfriend?" Jung Kook asked again although he had already known her answer. He wanted to hear it from her own. But she just nodded her head. "I don't hear anything."

"I wanna be Jeon Jung Kook's girlfriend." She shouted out but then she realized that she was too loud so she hit his shoulder while trying to hide her blushed face. He just smiled because of her cuteness.

"Let your boyfriend take you home now." Jung Kook said and held Young Gi's hand tight then they went home together.

The couple left the garden in happiness without knowing that another boy was looking at them all the time with sadness and despair.

____________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter