Chapter 17

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*During the lesson*

Young Gi couldn't concentrate on the lesson completely. After what Hana said to her, it seemed like she didn't dare to look at Jung Kook in the class anymore. She just stared at her notebook. She felt someone staring at her and she sensed that was Hana's stare.

"Young Gi." The teacher called Young Gi to answer her question but she didn't listen. There were other things in her mind at that time. Byung Hun looked at her and shook her shoulders lightly but she hasn't really noticed that. "Hong Young Gi, answer my question." The teacher called her about the fifth time and she seemed a bit angry. This is the first time the class see the best student in the class being distracted like that. 

Young Gi realized that she was called to answer the question now. She stood up but just quiet. She didn't know how to answer the question because she didn't concentrate on the lesson these days. Plus she even didn't know what the question was.

"What's wrong with you, Young Gi? You have been distracted these days." The teacher asked Young Gi. She is worried about Young Gi as well. She has always concentrated on every lesson. 

"I'm fine, Ms.Gong." 

"Really? Okay, Young Gi. Please sit down and remember to concentrate next time." The teacher just sighed. Lucky for Young Gi is that the teacher really likes her so she didn't be punished. The lesson continued and this time she tried to concentrate as much as possible. She didn't want to cause any troubles anymore.

...

Time flew so fast that is finally the breaktime now. Young Gi felt a bit sleepy so she decided to go to restroom to wash her face. Byung Hun asked her to let him approach her but she refused.

"Young Gi, I'll go with you." Byung Hun insisted Young Gi to let him go with her. 

"What for?" 

"You seem tired. I don't want you to go alone like that."

"Crazy? I just go to the restroom. Are you going to the female restroom?" Byung Hun laughed awkwardly. He has just remembered that Young Gi wanted to go to the restroom. He is a boy so he couldn't follow her there. He doesn't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter