Chapter 35

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sound of birds, chirping from tree to tree. A group of fish swimmimg in the pool without a care of the materialistic world. Rustling bushes can be heard because of the culprit, the wind. The wind blew swiftly through the tree, making the leaves dancing gracefully, earning some scent of nature from it. Young Gi took a deep breathe, inhaling the sweet smell to calming her chaotic mind. She is sitting on one of the wood benches in her school garden, alone. Trying to have some peace from the noisy people a.k.a other students. This place is her favourite because it is quiet, peaceful and away from the others. Many students didn't discover this place yet. So, Young Gi can enjoy the scene by herself without been disturb. Looking up to the blue sky, watching the clouds moving and disappear, slowly. Wishing secretly that all of her problems can be gone just like the clouds. Soon, a pain is felt on her left temple. Sound of a can falling to the ground was heard after, knowing exactly what that had made her pain. She quickly put a pressure on her temple by using her left hand to overcome the throbbing pain, hissing when the pain spreading to her brain. Turning her head towards the direction that it seem to be where the can was thrown to her. She saw three girls who she didn't recognize, walking to her while wearing their angry face. They must be from another class which might have very bad intentions while they walk their way to Young Gi.

 

 

Young Gi standing up from the bench, wearing her poker face until the three angry girls standing in front of her. Glaring fiercely, they didn't let her say anything but one of them, slapped her hard. Her fair cheek becoming red, revealing a handprint on it. This action took off her guard and making her mind blank. The stinging pain on her cheek quickly bringing her back to the reality. She was shocked, wide eyes staring at the slapper. Uneasy feelings starting making it way to her heart. Blood rushing quickly through her veins and her heart beating furiously from the adrenaline. She is scare. Scare because of what will the girls do to her next. All the voice in her head screaming at her to run from there, search any place that is safe from the three girls. She want to get away from there as quickly as possible, find Byung Hun and hug him so that he can protect her from any danger but her body didn't cooperate with her mind. Her body tenses up. She can't open to speak up or run for protection. She is really scare because of their intimidating eyes that could kill her just by glaring at her with disgust. She could guess the reason why she was slapped. Of course it was because of that one specific person who is been admire by all the students in this school. One of the member in the well-known group of Kingka, name BTS. The guy who is no doubt that always made his fangirls came to Young Gi for revenge and also her crush, Jung Kook. They must be her fangirls, taking revenge towards the poor little girl who is now shaking slightly because of fear.

 

 

"You b*tch!" A girl who is seem to be the leader keep repeating the curse words every time she landed her slim hand on Young Gi's cheeks. Young Gi have the urge to fight back but she couldn't. How can she fight back if she can't even open . Today, she went to her favourite garden to find some peace to overcome her stress mind but why this turned out to be like this? She had never expected this to be happy. She didn't know those queenka could go to this place, the garden. They were always in the canteen, gossiping without caring about the nature in this beautiful garden. Their existence in this garden are unexpected and surely unwelcomed.

 

 

"Jung Kook oppa isn't enough? Now, you even want Jin oppa. Are you going to flirt with other BTS members? What kind of person is that?" Another girl scrunched her nose while looking at Young Gi like she was a very dirty person.

 

 

"Of course a b*tch." The girl who hadn't spoken up now spoke, saying it firmly while smirking. "I bet your mom teaches you how to seduce men. That's what a e do, right?" Laughing with her friends as she is satisfied with her words while looking at Young Gi's hurt face.

 

 

Young Gi feel hurt. Hurt by that sinful words that came out from that beautiful lips but that lips are now look very ugly to her. She knew that it wasn't the truth and she didn't have to listen to those words. She want to punch the girls right on their faces. She wish she could but she didn't have any courage to do that. Her conscience telling her logical things. If she did that, things will become worse because there are three girls that might do something terrible to her without anyone to notice or help her in this secluded place.

 

 

"Who do you think you are to be with Jung Kook oppa and Jin oppa?" A girl pushed her making her lose balance a bit. She stumbled back a step but still keeping her legs on the ground, not wanting the girls to win. This made the girls fuming in anger because of her stubborness and braveness to confront them. The leader want to make a move to Young Gi but is interupted by an intimidating but familiar voice beside them.

 

 

"Then who do you think you are to do that to another?" A voice made the girls startled but it didn't belong to Young Gi. It belonged to someone else.

 

 

________________________________

 

 

 

Jin couldn't explain why he keep having bad feelings in his heart. Scene of Young Gi been bullied flashes in his mind and this made him even more wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter