Chapter 30

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin felt hurt when he saw Young Gi was so close to Young Gi why she was a bit uncomfortable around him. On the other hand, Hana couldn't stand watching it. Jin wanted to stop her from going in but she was too stubborn so she didn't listen to him and just stomped in. He just sighed and left for his class.

"Oppa! Do you hate me? You left me to be with Young Gi." Hana pretended to cry and went to her seat.

Jung Kook was confused. He didn't want to know. He just looked at Young Gi then walked to Hana. Young Gi was a bit jealous of Hana but she didn't show it and just ignored the others.

RENG... RENG... RENG...

The bell rang and the first one she saw going in was Byung Hun. He put down some snack down the desk.

"How was your talking with Jung Kook?" He asked her happily but she just looked sad. "Wae gurae?" 

She didn't response him so he turned his head to Jung Kook and saw him pacifying Hana. He finally understood what was going on.

"Forget that brat. Look at me. I'm much more good-looking." Young Gi looked at Byung Hun and stared at him. She ended up laughing while hold in her tears. 

"Why do you laugh like that?"

"You look so... funny!" Young Gi said and continued to laugh. Byung Hun sighed.

"At least, I make you laugh."

Their chat was stopped because the teacher had already come in. The lesson was boring. It was even worse when the teacher ended the class by talking the students would have a test the following day.

Byung Hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter