Chapter 1

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young Gi! Why didn't you wake up yet?" Young Gi's mom pulled her blanket and shook her hard.

"I want to sleep." Young Gi whined, voice muffled by her pillow. Searching the blanket blindly as she is shivering because of the morning breeze that creeping to her little body. As her hands found the wanted object, she quickly pull the blanket over till her whole body is been covered by it and curling up in it. She even clutching tightly her blanket and curl up even more, if that was possible, when her mother is trying to get rid of it.

"Don't you have school?"

"I have school but it's still early. So let me sleep a little bit more."

"Early? It has been already 7.15 a.m."

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Young Gi immediately opened her eyes and sat up suddenly.

"You didn't listen to me."

Young Gi ran to the bathroom and went out after 10 minutes. This is the first time she has ever been so fast. She looked crazy.

After that, Young Gi rushed downstairs. She didn't even care about having breakfast. When she passed by the dining room, her mom called her back. She forced her to eat. Of course, she wouldn't eat. School is always no.1 to Hong Young Gi.

"Omma! I won't eat. It's too late." Young Gi slipped into her shoes then rushed out.
"Hong Young Gi! Stop there!" Young Gi's mom ran after her but she is faster so her mom couldn't catch up her.

"Bye omma!" Young Gi yelled from afar and her mom just sighed and shook her head lightly.

Young Gi ran hurrily. Unfortunately, her legs are short so she had to increase

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter