Chapter 28

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning

"Goodbye omma. I'm going to school now." Young Gi yelled then went out. Jin popped out from somewhere made her jump up a bit in surprise. "Yah! Jugulle?" 

"Aniyo, I'm so scared." Jin pretended to be afraid of Young Gi to a bit then he suddenly remembered something. "Yah, you didn't have manners, did you?"

"Why do I have to? Plez!" Young Gi stuck out her tounge to Jin.

"You're such a... Forgive it. We should go to school now or we will be late." Jin said then pulled Young Gi along.

"Talking about going to school, where's Byung Hun?"

"I told him to go to school first so I can go with you."

"Bwo? How dare him leave me here with a mad man?"

"Yah! Mad man?" Jin shouted at Young Gi. This made everybody passing them look at him and whisper something to each other.  He realized he shouted too loudly so he just closed his mouth tight and walked first with Young Gi following after.

At school

When they arrived at school, Young Gi quickly ran far away from Jin not wanting to get in trouble with fangirls or the queenka but she didn't know that Jung Kook saw them walking together from afar.

"Young Gi-ah! Wait!" Jin shouted made other students look at him. Of course, Young Gi heard that but she didn't turn her head back and just kept running. 

Young Gi quickly reached her classroom and saw Byung Hun stood there alone. She stomped to him.

"Yah, Lee Byung Hun!" Young Gi shouted in Byung Hun's ear. She did that because there was no one other him and her. He quivered because of Young Gi's yell. He hasn't stop trembling but she then continued to yell. "Why didn't you wait for me? You..."

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter