Chapter 9

Delicate Dove

"Our son." Said Jaejoong while looking at Yunho.

 

Yunho looked shocked at first,but then his attitude quickly changed. He snickered and then smirked as he gazed at Jaejoong.

 

"Are you serious right now? Huh?" Said Yunho getting angry.

 

Jaejoong just stayed silent as he was shocked at Yunho's attitude towards the whole situation.

 

"Wow! Is this some type of grudge or revenge against me? Because I left you for another man of higher class. Do you you hate me that much to tell me that some brat that is yours is also my son?" Said Yunho.

 

Jaejoong frowned as he had tears in his eyes and then slammed both his hands on the table.

 

"His name is Yoochun! Use his name. He's your son, Yunho. I wouldn't lie about it and I wasn't with anyone but you at that time." Said Jaejoong.

 

"I don't give damn what his name is. He can't be mine. Obviously you're lying. Why wait now and tell me?Huh? As years passed you come back when I living a happy settled life with my wife and my son and now you tell me this. No, he can't be mine, Jaejoong." Said Yunho.

 

Jaejoong gazed at Yunho with anger and then a sharp pain struck in his chest making it hard for him to breathe. He then with his hands shaking grabbed his ice water and took a sip. But then pain still stayed there as it kept increasing more.

 

"Will he is,Yunho-" Said Jaejoong trying his best to convince him.

 

"This is pure bull Jaejoong. Are you trying to pull this stunt to get me back? Since you have tons of money that you keep fawning my wife to. Don't think I didn't find out that you paid my wife and gave him a car in exchange to take care of your burden of a child that you say is mine." Said Yunho in a venomous voice.

 

Tears were streaming down Jaejoong's face as Yunho doesn't believe him. Also the pain in his chest increased more as the pain is now traveling to his stomach and arms.

 

"Were you satisfied to see where I had failed? Now since you have a little wealth you fawn to my wife." Said Yunho.

 

"Yunho it's not like that. I didn't want to tell you back then that I was pregnant, because I wanted you to be happy, and that I didn't want to burden your life any further. Now I'm here telling you now that Yoochun is your son, because I can't be there for him not that much longer. Yunho, I'm sic-"Said Jaejoong explaining his reasoning.

 

" I don't care what your reason is. And you say You didn't want to burden me back then. You're being a burden now with this . Do you want to destroy mme?"Said Yunho.

 

"YUNHO, CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!" Shouted Jaejoong getting fed up with Yunho.

 

Shocked by his loud voice Yunho frowned as his anger increased.

 

"I'm done listening to you. I'm leaving. Another thing stay the hell away from my wife and tell that filthy son of YOURS to stay away from mine." Said Yunho as he grabbed his cup of water and poured it all on Jaejoong. Then he left.

 

Jaejoong sat there wet as tears continued out of his eyes. He sat there for a little while then stood up and the pain had gotten worse. He stood there as his vision started to blur and he tried to walk, but collapsed while panting.

 

Yunho walked towards his car and opened the door with rage and got in. He then started up the car and speed off towards their apartment. Driving like crazy he finally reached the destination and parked his car, and got out. Going to their apartment door he opened it to be hit with the aroma of food being cooked. He then walked towards the kitchen to see Junsu cooking.

 

Yunho frowned."JUNSU!"Shouted Yunho.

 

Junsu jumped at the loud yell as he turned off the flood and turned around.

 

"Yah! Yunho you scared me." Said Junsu as he noticed Yunho looked mad.

 

"Why do you look mad?" Asked Junsu.

 

"When did I ever ask you to work?Said Yunho looking at Junsu.

 

Junsu eyes widen. " Honey,I-"

 

"Am I that bad of a man to make my wife babysit another person's child?" Asked Yunho.

 

"But, it's not the way-" Said Junsu, but was cut off.

 

"Where's the car?" Asked Yunho.

 

"What car?" Said Junsu nervously.

 

"The car that Jaejoong gave to you." Said Yunho.

 

Junsu stayed silent.

 

"Where is it?" Said Yunho again.

 

Junsu looked towards the window and Yunho notice d and walked towards the window to see the car outside. He then walked back to Junsu.

 

"Give me the keys." Said Yunho.

 

Junsu hesitated.

 

"Give me the keys now so I can return it." Said Yunho angered and Junsu slowly handed him the keys as Yunho snatched them away.

 

"I have to continue babysitting, Yoochun." Said Junsu.

 

"What? Waeyo? You have your own son to watch not someone else's." Said Yunho.

 

"Things were hard before you started working at the company. There was the mortgage on the apartment and another loan. The credit card bill was impossible to pay. When I really wanted to give up-" Said Junsu,but was interrupted.

 

"Who is that man for you to borrow from? Don't you have any pride? Aren't you ashamed?" Said Yunho.

 

"Jaejoong is my friend. He's the only friend that I can talk to. Can't I have a friend like that?" Said Junsu.

 

Yunho was now fuming.

 

"I was sorry and thankful, so I helped out a friend-"Said Junsu.

 

" Quit right now!"Said Yunho turning to leave,but Junsu stopped him by grabbing his right hand.

 

Yunho turned back around and stared at Junsu. "If you ever meet him again, I won't stand back." Said Yunho as he snatched his right arm away from Junsu.



Paramedics quickly put Jaejoong on a stretcher and speed off to the hospital. Some time later he was now in his VIP personal room hooked up to machines.

 

Changmin came rushing into the hospital and quickly went to Jaejoong's room. Already knowing that he has a VIP personal room just for him. Soon he reached the room and opened the sliding doors to see Jaejoong laying down asleep as his doctor was standing right by him taking some notes down. Changmin then walked towards the doctor and the doctor turned.

 

"...Is he okay?" Asked Changmin in a worried voice.

 

The doctor looked at him for a while and sighed. "His condition is getting worse. I suggest he starts his treatment soon. Sooner the better." Said Dr.Choi.

 

Changmin nodded his head and then the doctor left.

 

He then walked over to Jaejoong and gazed at his beautiful face. White proclaimed skin, red plump lips, doe like eyes which were closed. He then caressed Jaejoong's cheek. Then he gently got on the bed and laid down next to Jaejoong and wrapped his arm around Jaejoong thin waist. Changmin then closed his eyes and let sleep take him over as he held Jaejoong.