Chapter 31

Delicate Dove

Streaks of sunlight shined brightly on the huge glass mansion surrounded by the forest. The sunlight greeted the morning dew to accompaniment of an imaginary trumpet fanfare. Sibilant breezes caressed the morning grass that danced in appreciation for the morning celestial hues. The slumber of birds was replaced by music as their silent throats opened to herald the morning. Streaks of orange, pink, red, and yellow decorated the canvas of the sky. Trees stretched out their arms in the greeting of glory to welcome the sun.

 

The sunlight shined brightly on, Yuya’s face awakening him from his peaceful sleep. a little bit as, Yuya turn over to notice the space next to him is empty. Slowly opening his eyes, Yuya looks at the empty space and sighs. He then sits up and looks towards the window of the bedroom. He then gets up and puts on his silk cream robe and walks to the balcony of the huge mansion.

 

Opening the balcony doors, Yuya walks on to it and see’s, his husband, Yoochun leaving for work. Yuya then turns around and walks to the bathroom. Walking into the decor bathroom, stripping his robe off as he get’s into the huge bath tube, as warm water is already filled waiting for him. Sitting down in the tube and sliding down a little bit as the water is up to his chen. Yuya just sits there and relaxes.

 

He then soon starts to wash his body gently with lavender scented body wash. Humming as he does so. Rinsing off his body clean, he then unplugs the tube and steps out with a towel wrapped around his slender body. Walking towards the mirror,Yuya looks at himself in the mirror and smiles. Then drys off and changes into some comfortable clothes. White high waist shorts, with interesting designs of flowers on them, a white with a cream strappy flared top. Sitting on the bed putting on cream colored flat shoes.

 

Then walks to his make up table and opens his jewelry box and takes out two pearl earrings. Then puts them in his ear, and after that he starts to gently brush his short styled hair. Finishing that he walks out the bedroom and walks down the large hall to the grand staircase. Walking down the stairs to see the maids and butlers waiting for him. He insisted to, Yoochun not to have maids or butlers. He can handle the house, do the cleaning,cooking, and others. No, Yoochun didn’t want him to strain his body.

 

“Good morning everyone.” Yuya says in a gentle soft voice.

 

The maids and butlers smile and greet him. Soon the head maid comes up to Yuya’s side. “ Your breakfast is ready for you.” Says the head maid.

 

Yuya thanks her and tells them to all go home and gives them two weeks off. The maids and butlers thank him and leave. Yuya walks into the huge decorated dining room to see his breakfast. Walking over to the side of the table, Yuya sits down and looks at the delicious breakfast. He then reaches for the glass of orange juice and takes a small sip. American style breakfast there is french toast, bacon, sausage, sunnyside eggs, muffins, fruits, and more.

 

Yuya then picks up his fork and breaks a piece of egg off onto his fork and adds a small piece of sausage. Bringing it up to his mouth, he stops mid way and covers his mouth as a nausea feeling comes up. Drops the fork, and runs to the kitchen and quickly turns on the sink, and throws up a little bit. Cleaning his mouth, Yuya pants a little bit and wipes his mouth. The leans against the counter in deep thought.

Breaking out of thought, Yuya  just doesn’t eat anything  and puts the break fast away in the refrigerator and then cleans the sink with clean stuff. Finishing that, Yuya then goes upstairs to another in which is his painting and drawing room, like a studio. With all of his art work. Walks into the room and grabs his black portfolio bag and walks back out the room closing the door. Yuya attends  Seoul of Arts College, now in his last year. He loves painting, drawing, anything with art.

 

His dream is to open his own art gallery, Yoochun said he can buy him any kind of gallery space he wants, but Yuya insisted he can do it on his own. Yuya walks out of the huge mansion and walks to his white luxury car and puts his portfolio in the trunk, then closes it. Getting the car and starting it up, Yuya puts on his seatbelt and drives off to one of his classes today.

 

Yuya arrives at the school and parks his car. Opening the car door, Yuya gets out the car and gets his portfolio and locks the car doors, and walks off. As he is walking other college students greet him and he greets them back. Just like high school, Yuya’s popular around the arts school with his great and magnificent paintings

 

Yuya walks down the hallway to his class, as he is a little bit early as usual. Yuya finally arrives and twist open the door. Stepping into the medium size room, Yuya goes to his spot that is slightly by the window. He then sets up his pencils, paint brushes, and more. Then pulls out his headphones and puts them in his ear starts listening to music until class starts.

 

Time goes by and now Yuya is packing up his things it’s around 11:50am. Yuya packs up his things and walks out the classroom. Walking down the hall, Yuya sighs. Then gets to his car and puts his portfolio away. Gets in the car and drives off.

 

“ Maybe I’ll get some lunch for Yoochun.”Says Yuya aloud

Then goes with that decision and goes to a Japanese sushi restaurant that they always go to it’s one of, Yoochun and his favorite. Walks out the restaurant with two bags one with just sushi and the other with chicken katsu, okonomiyaki, miso soup, and more. Yuya set the things in his car and then gets in. Drives off to, his husbands company.

 

Arriving at the company, Yuya grabs the food, his closes the door as his hands are full. The walks through the huge double doors that have security on each side. The guards greet him knowing who he is. Walking inside he sees employees walking by him greeting him. He smiles in return, see other employees walking and talking with papers in their hands some, have outfits and more.

 

He then heads towards the elevator and presses the arrow going up. Stepping inside the elevator, Yuya presses the number 14, and the doors closes. Soon the doors open and Yuya steps out of the elevator, and starts to walk towards, Yoochun’s office.

 

Walking down the path as he passes employees that are talking about the upcoming fashion show and season outfits that are coming out soon. Yuya makes it to the office, and gentle knocks on the door.

 

“Come in.”

 

Yuya opens the door and walks in to see his husband looking at what seems to be some sketches. Yoochun seemed so concentrated on the sketches that he didn’t even look up to see who come in the office.

 

Yuya smiles. “ See your working too hard, honey.” Says Yuya walking pass Yoochun and set the food on the table.

 

Yoochun notices the voice and looks up with a smile on his face. Forgetting about the sketches he quickly walks over to, Yuya and gives him a deep passionate kiss. Yuya breaks the kiss and giggles.

 

“Why are you here my precious, Yuya? Not that I have a problem with it.”Says Yoochun with his arms around his wife’s petite waist.

 

Yuya gazes into, Yoochun’s eyes. “ I brought you some lunch. I figured you would be hungry, and that you never eat lunch.” Says Yuya turning away from his husband and started to take the food out the bag.

 

Yoochun smiles and sits in his chair watching his wife, with love and care. “ I’m so lucky that I have a great wife that is caring.” Says Yoochun.

 

Yuya smiles and turns around. Yoochun then signals for him to sit in his lap. “ We are in your office. It wouldn’t be professional if one of your employees came in.” Says Yuya.

 

Yoochun rolls his eyes, and grabs Yuya’s hand and sits him in his lap. Yuya blushes a little and gaze into his husband's eyes. Yoochun then leans forward to capture, Yuya’s lips, but Yuya turns away and starts fixing a plate for, Yoochun.

 

With a little of everything on the plate, Yuya turns to Yoochun and starts feeding him. Yoochun moans at the delicious taste of the food.

 

“ You went to our favorite spot?”Asks Yoochun eating a piece of sushi.

 

Yuya nods and picks up another piece of sushi and feed it to, Yoochun. Then accepts the sushi and then grabs another pair of chopsticks and picks up a piece of the chicken katsu. Then moves it up to, Yuya’s mouth.

 

Yuya shakes his head. “ I’m fine. Not really hungry.” Says Yuya.

 

Yoochun frowns. “ You’re already thin as it is. Eat, baby.” Says Yoochun.

 

Yuya turns his head. “ I’m fine, honey.” starting to feel nausea again.

 

Sighing,Yoochun eats the piece of the chicken. “ Are you feeling okay?” Asks Yoochun sitting the chopsticks down and turning Yuya more on his lap, facing him.

 

Yuya avoids looking at him. “ I’m okay.” Says Yuya looking at the floor.Yoochun frowns and gentle turns Yuya to face him with his hand on Yuya’s chin.

 

“ You’re not okay. So tell me.” Says Yoochun.

 

Yuya sighs and smiles. “ Really it’s nothing. Just tired that’s all.” Says Yuya leaning against, Yoochun’s chest.

 

Yoochun accepts the answer knowing that it’s something else bothering his wife. Gently massage circles into, Yuya’s lower back as he takes huge bites of his food.

 

“I have a dinner party to go to today, I want to bring you. If that’s okay?” Asks Yoochun looking at, Yuya.

 

Yuya sighs a bit. “It’s fine. I’ll go.”

 

“Are you sure? I know how you don’t really like these things.” Says Yoochun taking another bite of the food.

 

Yuya just nods his head. “ Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

 

“How’s your uncle doing?” Asks Yuya.

 

“Doing fine. He decide to just have, Changmin run his company. I think he’s just enjoying his life without doing so much work, and also not having to deal with other things.” Say Yoochun.

 

Yuya then get’s up from, Yoochun’s lap. Then kisses his cheek gently. “ Leaving already?” Says Yoochun.

 

“Yea, I’m going shopping with, Sungmin. He wasn’t me to go baby shopping with him.” Says Yuya.

 

“Ah, I  forgot Siwon is going to be a father. Have a good time, love.” Says Yoochun and goes back to doing work.

 

Yuya smiles a bit and walks out of the office.

 

Yuya driving his car to the nearby mall, to meet, Sungmin. Somehow, Sungmin and him became really close, he never really said any mean things to, Yuya when he was hanging around Taemin and Minho’s group. But now they’re like best friends.

 

Yuya parks his car to see, Sungmin waiting for him. Yuya smiles as Sungmin spots him waving happily at him and giggling, glowing fro his pregnancy. As Yuya got close, Sungmin gave him a tight hug.

 

“I missed you so much.” Says Sungmin smiling.

 

Yuya rolls his eyes in a playful manner. “ We hanged out two days ago, Sungmin.” Says Yuya.

“Well it seems it’s been forever.” Says Sungmin

 

Sungmin then grabs a hold of Yuya’s arm and drags him into the mall. “ Let’s buy up some stuff.” Shouts Sungmin.


 

Later On


 

Yuya is now getting dressed in a fancy outfit wearing white tight fitted dress pants, a great looking silk shirt, and designer shoes. Hair styled up and wearing a little jewlery and of course his wedding ring. Yuya looked at himself in the mirror looking up and down at himself, and sighs at his reflection.

 

Then jumps a little when he feels muscular arms wrap around his lean body. Looking up he smiles to see, Yoochun dressed neatly wearing expensive outfit. Yoochun kisses his neck gently then pecks his lips.

 

“You ready?” Asks Yoochun.

 

Yuya nods, Yoochun gently leads him out the bedroom, downstairs to the car. Opening the car door for, Yuya. Yuya steps in and Yoochun goes to the other side and get’s in. Yoochun sits next to, Yuya and holds his hand.  Yuya smiles and the driver in front drives off to the destination.

 

The car ride is in silence and then soon pulls up to the huge grand hall area where the dinner is being held for the top fashion designers and more. Fancy cars pulling up to the red carpet and famous people getting out smiling for the cameras and more. Soon their car comes up and the driver opens the door for, Yoochun. Yoochun get’s out and walks over to, Yuya’s side and opens the door.

 

Paparizzi shouting in excitement to see, Yoochun and other camera people, reporters, and more. Yuya get’s out the car with the help of Yoochun. Yoochun wraps one of his arms around, Yuya’s waist as he leads him down the red carpet, stopping to take a few pictures. Yuya tries not to look discomfort, but he is.

 

“It’s Yoochun.”

 

“Yoochun look this way.”

“Both of you look this way.”

 

“They look so happy together.”

 

“Such a beautiful couple.”

 

“Yuy something Yuy, YUYA! That’s right loook this way please.”
 

Camera people shouting in excitment to get the latest picutre of the beautiful couple. Soon Yoochun leads them both into the hall away from the cameras. Yuya let’s out a deep sigh and Yoochun looks at him.  

 

“You sure you’re okay?” Asks Yoochun.

 

“Yea, let’s just get this over with.” Says Yuya.

 

Soon they walk into the ball filled with famous people, designers, businessman, businesswomen, and more. Yoochun soon leaves, Yuya’s side to talk with some other designers. Yuya stands by himself holding a glass of water in his hand.

 

Yuya smiles as some people greet him. He then starts to feel insercure, and more discomfort. As some people start to look at him with jealousy written in their eyes, whispering terrible things about him.

 

“That’s Kim Yoochun’s wife,Tsk.”

 

“He knows he could’ve did better. I mean look at what he’s wearing.”

 

“Some goddess, more like trash.”

 

“Wonder what he had to do to get near, all that money and fortune.”

 

“Well of course sell his body.”

 

Yuya tries to ignore the mean comments flying by his way in whisper for only him to hear. Soon becomes a little hot, and drinks some more of his water. Then decides to go to the buffet table to get some food, maybe that will calm him a bit. As he puts a little food on his plate, the whispers don’t stop.

 

“What a pig?”

 

“He’s eating all that.”

 

“Shouldn’t he watch his figure.”

 

“Right he is dating a billionair.”

 

Yuya closes his eys and puts the food down already feeling a bit nausous anyway. He then decides he’ll go to the bathroom and calm down there, but some one calls his name.

 

“Yuya.”

 

Yuya turns around to see, Taemin wearing a pretty revealing, and y outfit with his friends by his side.

 

Yuya smiles as, taemin gives a fake one back. “It’s funny seeing you here. Especially at something like this. It’s usually just your husband.” Says Taemin smirking.

 

“Ah, I know, but this time I felt like getting out and being by my husbands side.” Say Yuya smiling.

 

Taemin holds his champagane glass and takes a sip.

 

“How are you and Minho doing?”Asks Yuya.

 

“We are doing fantastic. Minho is releasing another new designer bag in a two weeks so we’re pretty excited about that.”Says Taemin Smirking still.

 

“Ah, I forgot Minho is now running his own designer bag brand.”Says Yuya.

 

“Tsk, how can you forget? His brand and collection is like really famous.” Says Taemin rolling his eyes.

 

Yuya nods still in discomfort. “ Well, it was nice talking to you, but I’m going to the bathroom. Excuse me.” Says Yuya Leaving.

 

Taemin drinks his whole champagane glass and frowns. “ .”

 

Yoochun is talking to some other desingers about work and business, he then hears his name being called. He turns to see his half brother Minho wearing an expensive looking outfit.

 

‘Yoochun.” Says Minho.

 

Yoochun smiles at the people he was talking to. “ Excuse me.” Says Yoochun and walks over to, Minho.

 

Yoochun smiles. “ Minho. How are you?” Asks Yoochun.

 

“Great and you?”Says Minho.

 

“Fine. I didn’t know you would be here.” Says Yoochun.

 

Minho rolls his eyes. “ Of course you know I run a designer brand bag company now. So, yea I would be here.” Says Minho.

 

“Well it was good seeing you, but I have to go.” Says Yoochun leaving as the smile disappears from his face.

 

Minho looks at, Yoochun’s back and smirks as he finishes his drink.