Chapter 3

Delicate Dove

It was the next day around 5:30am, early in the morning. Jaejoong was kneeling down near the toilet panting, and sweating heavily. He was in having chest pains, and feeling sick to his stomach, shortness of breath all night. He hardly got any sleep as he has been in the bathroom throwing up, some of it being blood with chunks. Jaejoong stood up feeling alittle bit dizzy, but it quickly passed. He then looked at himself in the mirror, noticing his skin is like a pale grey, and his eyes alittle swollen. Jae sighed and took out his medicine, and took it. Then he decide to clean himself up.

After getting cleaned up, taking a 30min shower Jae felt alittle bit better still feeling some pain. He got dressed and looked at his clock that read 7:30am. He went downstairs to the kitchen to see Yoochun eating. Jae just went t grab a water. He took small sips and looked at Yoochun.

" I've already enrolled you in school. You'll start in two days." Said Jae.

Yoochun just ignored him and continued eating.

" Also your uniform is already in your room. In your closet." Jae said.

Yoochun finished his food, and put the bowl he was using in the sink. Just as he was walking away Jaejoong grabbed his arm. Yoochun frowned, and slapped Jae hand away.

" Na geondeulji ma! ( Don't touch me)." Said Yoochun walking pass Jae.

Junsu was cooking breakfast as he was in a unpleasant mood. His mind kept going back to what happend yesterday. Maybe he should tell Yunho about their money problem. Junsu sighed and fixed Yunho plate setting it in front of him, and et Minho plate down. Soon Minho came out from his room, and sat down greeting his parents. Yunho was slowly eating while looking at the newspaper, he then notice his wife mood.

" Jagiya, are you okay?" Said Yunho with concern.

Junsu looked up and smiled. " Hmm."

Breakfast was over Yunho left with their son dropping him off at school. Junsu was sitting on his couch . He then heard his cellphone ring. He looked at it and saw that Ryeowook is calling him.

" Hello." Said Junsu.

" Ah! Junsu I was calling to invite you to lunch. To meet someone new to our neigborhood. Around 1pm if your availible. Okay." Said Ryeowook.

" Okay. I'm free I'll be there." Said Junsu. They then end their conversation.

Jaejoong he was now driving to his other mansion. To work on his deigns for his  last collection. As he arrived he sighed in annoyance. It was the same young man around in his 20's standing in front of his mansion door.He had came as soon as Jae bought the mansion. Jaejoong got out of his car, walking pass the young man. The man grabbed his arm preventing him from leaving.

" YAH! Can't you just let me buy the mansion from you. Name your price and I'll gie it to you." Said the man.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. " Aniyo." 

" Jebal, a least let me rent the fourth floor." Said the man.

" Dangsin-eul nugu?( Who are you?) " Said Jae and harshly took the man hand off his shoulder.

" Waeyo?Huh. You think I'm some beggar.I'm Shin Changmin and I grew up in this house. So let me buy it." Said Changmin

Jae looked at Changmin and grinned. " Aniyo" he said leaving.

Changmin frowned, and pout. " Fine I' ll just camp out in front of the mansion." Said Changmin.

Jaejoong just shaked hids head.

Time passed and it was now 12: 30 pm. Jaejoong had finished some designs, but still has some moe to do. He then took a shower and dressed in a very high class luxury clothes. He was meeting with some people to day for lunch. He styled his blond hair, and left to the place. Jae arrived at the food place. He walked in and the waiter escorted him to the table. Where he saw the pretty man, he met a few days ago.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ryeowook." Jae said.

Ryeowook greeted Jae, and they started talking, but then Ryeowook smiled and got up when he saw Junsu. Junsu had his head down with all kinds of thoughts racing through his head. He then lifted his head as he saw Ryeowook walking towards him. They smiled and Ryeowook lead him to the table.

" Annyeonghase-" Said Junsu, but stopped as his eyes land on Jae. His eyes widen in shock. Jae was alittle shock, his ex lover Yunho wife that he caught. Jae shockness  quickly faded away.

" Oh, have you two met before?" Said Ryeowook.

" Aniyo. Today's our first time meeting." Said Jae lying.

Junsu nervously looked at Ryeowook. " Sorry, but I have to go." Said Junsu.

" Waeyo? You just got here." Said Ryeowook.

" I forg-." Junsu said but was cut off.

" Let's eat comfortably." Said Jae.

Junsu sighed and sat down, and so did Ryeowook. Lunch was somewhat talkative, but the Ryeowook excused himself to go to the bathroom.

" Don't worry. I'll keep what happen that day an secret." Said Jae with a straight face.

Junsu nod his head ashamed. " I know it's ill-mannered to ask you this. Please can ..... you help me with money.An embarrassing thing, but you saw me at my lowest point." Said Junsu in tears.

Jae gave Junsu a serious look." How well do you know me, to ask me something like that?" Said Jae.

Junsu looked down, still in tears and excused himself to leave.

A day has pass now and Junsu was cleaning there apartment. Until his phone ringed. He looked to see his sister-in law calling.

" So now you make friends with someone name Jaejoong to leech off of." Said jessica.

" What're you talking about?" Said Junsu confused.

" Your whole debt is payed off-" Said Jessica, but Junsu quickly hung up.

Junsu grabbed his bag and left. He was now searching for Jae house. He then found it from given directions from Ryeowook. Jaejoong was laying on the couch, until he heard the doorr bell. He sighed and got up slowly, and looked at the monitor to see who it is. His eyes widen  it was Junsu. He paused for awhile and open the door. Junsu came in.

" Kamsahmnida." Said Junsu smiling.

Jae sighed and frowned. " Please, go." 

" I know it's going to take me awhile to pay you. I can do anything you want. Even if it's something I'm not good at. I will do it! If your raising a child I could help." Said Junsu

Jaejoong sighed, but then the mansion open to reveal Yoochun coming in. Jae eyes widen. Yoochun took off his shoes, and looked up to see a weird man.

" Dangsin-eul nugu?" Said Yoochun looking at Junsu.

Jae looked nervous at Yoochun.

" You must be his son." Said Junsu

" Yoochun, go to your room." Said Jae.

Yoochun just stood there.

" How are you so handsome? I guess you look like your mother. Ah! Or take after your father." Said Junsu rubbing Yoochun hair. Yoochun frowned and harshly slapped Junsu hand away.

" GET OUT!"Said Jae angered. Junsu eyes widen at the sudden out burst, and left quietly.

Yoochun frown. " Who was that?"

" A domestic, but I told him to leave." Said Jae. Yoochun rolled his eyes and went to his room. Jae sighed and sat down with relief.

Yoochun sat at his desk, and decide to read a book, but threw it acrossed the room. He then got up, and pulled out his violin case from under his bed. He took it out and tunned it, and started to play. His fingers gently danced across the strings, as a nice melody came out. He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them. To see of picture of him and Jae when he was little. He growled and threw his violin to the ground and took the picture and put it in his small trash can.

After some time Jae was at his other mansion working on his designs again. Too much of his annoyance the young man from yesterday literally camped out in front of his mansion. All different kinds of thoughts was going through Jae head. Would his ex lover take responsibility for Yoochun when he' s gone? Should he give Yoochun to his ex , being unsure about his ex wife? He sighed and stopped what he was doing.Grabbed his car keys and left. He arrived at a small cafe to meet someone. He ordeed green tea, and waited. Junsu smiled as he entered the cafe, and spotted Jae. He sat down.

" I was so excited when you called-" Said Junsu, but was cut off.

" When you came to my house, you said you would do anything for me?" Said Jae

"..Ne.." Said Junsu.

"I have a favor to ask." Said Jae.

" Anything."Said Junsu.

" My...son..be a mother to him."Said Jae

Junsu eyes widen.