Chapter 25

Delicate Dove

La Cafe



 

“ Have your mother ever mention relatives?” Asked Kyuhyun.

 

Yoochun looked down as if thinking and looked back up shaking his head. “ My mother never mentioned anything about relatives. It’s always just been us nobody else. Why?” Said Yoochun looking at, Kyuhyun in confusion.

 

Kyuhyun pulled out some pictures and and paperwork. One image consisted of two guys hugging each other wearing what seemed to be high school uniforms. Yoochun picked up that image examining it. Then picked up another one showing the two guys now wearing graduation gowns.

 

Yoochun looks up still holding the pictures in his hand. “ Who are they?” Yoochun said.

 

Kyuhyun smiled. “ The man on the right is your grandfather Kim Soo-Hyuk your mother’s father and the other man is your great uncle, Kim Hae-won.” Kyuhyun said smiling and surprised still as he had found out this information.

 

Yoochun eyes went completely wide as the picture slipped from his hand. Shaking a little bit, Yoochun look back up at Kyuhyun seeing if he is joking or something. A great uncle how could that be? It’s always just been him and his mother.

 

Chuckling and still shaking a little bit. “ That’s impossible, Kyuhyun. How can this be?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles. “ I now this is hard to believe, but this man is your great uncle. No doubt. And I found something else out” Kyuhyun said getting serious at the last part.

 

Yoochun still looked a, Kyuhyun waiting.

 

“ The Jung family in which your father is part of, The Min’s family, and your family The Kims have been enemies for years. Let’s just say the Jung’s  and Min’s family don’t like the Kim’s they’re jealous of your family. Your grandfather and great uncle never gotten along with the Jung and Min children. The Jung and Min family always been jealous of the Kims for having more riches than them, being on top all the time. The Jungs and Mins only care about being first place and having more riches than the other, and being the best. Your grandfather and great uncle are not just from a wealthy family, but born into wealth with billionaire parents and grandparents. Goes all the way down the family line for your family.” Said Kyuhyun.

 

Yoochun look down trying to take all this information in, he frowned and then looked up. “ Where is he my great uncle? If he’s been alive where has he been all of my and my mother’s life. Huh? Where was he when we needed him the most, especially when with my mother’s condition.” Says Yoochun as tears start to form in his eyes.

 

“ My mother would have never probably be in his condition if he was there. Right” Yoochun says.

 

Kyuhyun looks down sad a little bit and looks back up. “ Yoochun, I know this is hurting you, but here’s the problem It’s like your great uncle vanished. I’m trying to find him, but it’s seems to be hard. I’ve heard rumors that he  left the country or was involved in a car accident and is in a coma. No one want give me answers, but if he was involved in a car accident-”

 

Yoochun clears his throat. “ Car accident? Have you checked every hospital?” Asked Yoochun now concerned.

 

“ I’ve been looking into every hospital, but I think I have an Idea of where your uncle is located at.” Says Kyuhyun looking serious.

 

“ Were?” Asked Yoochun.

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL.” Said Kyuhyun, but looking a bit concerned and with fear.

 

“ What’s that face for? Huh? Well just go in and ask if there is a patient named Kim Hae-Won.” Said Yoochun.

 

Kyuhyun sighs. “ Yoochun, that hospital is run by the Min’s family.”



 

FLASHBACK



 

“ Yah! Soo-Hyuk, hurry the hell up, will you!” Shouts a tall muscular boy wearing a dark navy blue pants, with a black long sleeve shirt, and over the long sleeve shirt a dark navy blue jacket with the school’s symbol on the upper pocket of the jacket.SPA written on the patch of the pocket standing for ( Seoul Preparatory Academy). His black hair styled to perfection and wearing a luxury brand watch on his left wrist. The boy leaned against the bathroom door of his younger brother by a year brother’s bathroom.

 

“ Yah! How long does it take to ? Huh? You should’ve done it earlier.” Said the boy.

 

“ It takes a very long process, Hae-Won. By you being by the door it’s going to take even longer to .” Says the other boy in the bathroom, chuckling.

 

“Soo-Hyuk, hurry up or we are going to be late. How can we start off late on our Senior year. Huh? What will we tell the teacher when we arrive to class?” Says Hae-Won.

 

The sound of flushing can be heard throughout the room. Then the bathroom door opens. “ Just tell them I had to take a .” Said Soo-Hyuk, chuckling.

 

Kim Soo-Hyuk the younger brother of Kim Hae-won, even though he is young he skipped a grade because he’s very smart, not saying Hae-won isn’t, but Soo-Hyuk is a genius. They’re the same height the same muscular body. Hae-Won then wraps his arm around, Soo-Hyuk and drags him out the huge luxury bedroom.

 

“ Come on or we’ll be late.” Hae-Won said.

 

Unwrapping his arm around, Soo-Hyuk they both raced down long hallway and down the huge grand staircase. They quickly stopped once they saw their mother standing with her arms crossed tapping her right foot.

 

“ Omma! How are we this morn-” Says Soo-Hyuk, but his mother playful hits him on the head.

 

Hae-Won holds in his chuckle.

 

“ Are your trying to make you and your brother late on first day of senior year? Hurry on!” Mrs. Kim said as the two scurried off not before both of them giving her a kiss on her cheek. Mrs. Kim grabbed Hae-Won arm.

 

“ Watch your brother and you be careful too. Don’t start any fights with the Jung’s or Min’s, Hae-Won, please.” Says Mrs. kim.

 

“ Mom, we will be fine. How can we not start a fight when they’re the ones that start it first. Anyway see ya!” Says Hae-Won running off.

 

“ I mean it Kim Hae-Won.” Says Mrs. Kim smiling and shaking her head.

 

Both boys sat inside the huge stretched limo talking about random things and about school. Soon the limo pulls up to the school, Seoul Preparatory Academy.  The driver quickly gets out the car and opens the door for the boys. Soo-Hyuk smirks and wraps his arm around, Hae-Won neck as they start walking down the path way towards the school entrance. Students quickly moving out the way and greeting them as they pass by.

 

“ Well, bro are senior year. Boy aren't we going to have fun.” Soo-Hyuk said as his smirk widen as he watched a group of girls pass by them wearing their skirts tucked up high. Too busy staring at their asses. Hae-Won shaked his head and reversed their position now with his arm around, Soo-Hyuk neck.

 

“ We are going to have so much fun doing our, homework, and other responsibilities together.” Says Hae-Won chuckling.

 

Soo-Hyuk rolled his eyes and pushed Hae-Won away. “ Way to kill the mood.”

 

“Aww, don’t be like that, father will kill us, if we don’t focus on are studies.” Said Hae-Won.

 

Soo-Hyuk rolled his eyes. “ Father this, father that, he knows we will be fine in our studies. He’s just worried about us falling behind the Jung and Min famil-” Said Says Soo-Hyuk not watching where he’s going and bumped into someone.

 

“What the hell!” Says the person turning around.

 

“Yah! Soo-Hyuk, watch where the you're going?” Says another person.

 

Hae-Won frown and steps beside, Soo-Hyuk. “ It was only an accident, Jung Woo-Sik.” Says Hae-Won glaring at Woo-Sik seeing, the other two Jungs, Joon-Young, and Seo-Yoon.

“ The hell it was just an accident, Hae-Won.” Said Seo-Yoon forming his hands into tight fist.

 

Woo-Sik nodded his head in agreement and also balled his fist. Joon-Young just rolled his eyes as he was crouched down with a lollipop in his mouth, his left hand in his hazel brown hair messing it up a little bit, but making it more stylish.

 

The four of them glared each other down, until they turned their heads as they hear clapping. Looking to see that it was Min Ji-Hyun, Min Jong-Hyeon, and Min Min-Ho, The Min family boys.

 

“ Ah, well it looks like we are missing all the fun.” Says Jong-Hyeon.

 

Soo-Hyuk rolled his eyes. “ Not this dip .” Says Soo-Hyuk.

 

Jong-Hyeon frowns.” WHAT?!”

 

Hae-Won just shakes his head and turns to leave. “ Let’s go Soo-Hyuk, they’re a waste of time.”

 

Soo-Hyuk smirks and turns around to catch up with his brother. “ Yes, you’re right we don’t have time to play with trash.”

 

“What? Trash!” Shouts Min-Ho.

 

“ Don’t worry, it’s just like the Kims to run away, with their tails between their legs.” Says Seo-Yoon smirking.

 

“ Whatever, so are we all on for tonight?” Says Jong-Hyeon turning to look at the Jung brothers.

 

“ Yea-.” Says Woo-Sik, but is interrupted by Joon-Young.

 

“ Count me out, I already have plans.” Said Joon-Young standing up putting both his hands behind his head walking away, on his lollipop.

 

“ Plans doing, what?” Asked Seo-Yoon frowning.

 

“ None of your business.” Said Joon-Young afar.



 

School is now out and Soo-Hyuk is walking to their family limo leaving, Hae-Won as Hae-Won told him that he has to stay after school, for a while.

 

Hae-Won was sitting in the leaning against the door in the music room, listening to the strings softly being playing into a great melody tune. Hae-Won smirked and walked towards the person playing the guitar and smiled. The person stop playing and looked up and grinned, and then stood up and wrapped his arms around Hae-Won’s neck.

 

“ It seems like someone's in a music mood today, Joon-Young.” Said Hae-Won.

 

Joon-Young rolled his eyes and crashed their lips together.



 

Years Later


 

After Graduation Day


 

Yelling and scream could be heard throughout the Kim house as Soo-Hyuk and his father argued back and forth. Soo-Hyuk had one of his arms around his soon to be wife waist Keiko Kitagawa. Mrs. Kim stood back crying as one of her sons argued with their father.  Hae-Won wasn’t home.

 

“ Are you out of your damn mind?Soo-Hyuk!”Shouts Mr. Kim.

 

“I am out of my mind, old man. I’m going to marry Keiko whether you like it or not. I truly love her, care for her, and will do anything in this world for her. For you to say you don’t approve of her because of her family background is BULL!” Shouts an angry Soo-Hyuk.

 

“ Watch your tone, Soo-Hyuk. You don’t know what your talking about. hmp , love please. You’re not in your right mind son. So stop this and come run the company with your brother.” Says Mr. Kim trying to reason with Soo-Hyuk.


 

Keiko looked down with tears in her eyes and looked up at Soo-Hyuk. He looked at her and kissed her lips and caressed her cheek. “ Maybe your father is right-”Says Keiko, but is interrupted.

 

“See listen to her son. Stop this nonsense and come help your brother run this company.”Says Mr. Kim hoping his son will change his mind.

 

Soo-Hyuk looked at Keiko and then at his father, then mother.  Soo-Hyuk then looked at Keiko and smiled. Then he looked towards their maid. “ Mrs. Susan can you pack all my things and bring them down.” Says Soo-Hyuk smiling.

 

Keiko eyes widen as she looked at, Soo-Hyuk. “ I love you and I’m never leaving you.” Said Soo-Hyuk.

 

“YOU DAMN FOOL!!!”Shouts Mr. Kim.



 

Years Later



 

Soo-Hyuk is now sitting in a cafe with his brother, Hae-Won as they both talked about good times. They finally go together after not seeing each other since, Soo-Hyuk left with Keiko to get married. Ever since then they never stayed in contact.

 

“How have you’ve been?” Asked Hae-Won taking a sip of his roasted hazelnut coffee.

 

“Great! And you?” Asked Soo-Hyuk smiling.

 

“ It’s been decent. How’s Keiko doing?” Said Hae-Won.

 

“ Ah, she’s real good. I...have a son now.” Says Soo-Hyuk.

 

Hae-Won eyes went wide and choked on his coffee. Soo-Hyuk laughed and handed, his brother some napkins.

 

Hae-Won wiped his mouth still with wide eyes. “ A son, you have a son.”

 

Soo-Hyuk pouted playfully. “ What you think I’m not parent material?Huh?”

 

“ No, I know you’re not parent material.” Says Hae-Won chuckling.

 

Soo-Hyuk rolled his eyes, chuckling. “ Whatever.”

 

“Well what’s his name?” Asked Hae-Won now excited.

 

Soo-Hyuk smiled and quickly leaned forward and pulled out his wallet pulling out a picture of his son.

 

“ He’s two years old and his name is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. My little Joongie.”Says Soo-Hyuk squealing a little bit and started to talk on and on about Jaejoong. What JaeJoong likes and dislikes. They way he makes cute faces when he poops, cute faces when he pouts, how his Jaejoong always asking cute adorable questions.

 

Hae-Won Smiled listening to his brother and observing him, man parenthood really changed him, not in a bad way, but a really good way, and also not just that, his love for Keiko.

 

“ We should go out to eat, me you, Keiko, and Little Joongie? Little Joongie would be thrilled to see his Uncle, Hae-Won.”Says Soo-Hyuk.

 

Hae-Won smiled liking that idea. “ Sounds like a plan.”


 

When that day came, Soo-Hyuk told Hae-Won he would pick him up while Keiko and little Joongie waited for them at the restaurant. Soo-Hyuk stops his car in front of Hae-Won’s company as he sees him coming  with three bags in each hand filled with what seemed to be toys and other kid things,out the building with guards. Hae-Won signaled for them to leave his side. Soo-Hyuk them honks his horn and waves, Hae-Won smiles and quickly walks towards him. He then gets close and gets into the car.

 

Hae-Won laughs. “ Nice car.” Says Hae-won chuckling.

 

Soo-Hyuk glares at him playfully. “ Yah! It’s a family car you know I can’t be prancing all the time in a porche. I have to think about Jaejoong’s safety.” Says Soo-Hyuk driving down the street.

 

“ Just saying, it’s nice. A great look for you.” Hae-Won said.



 

Jejun wa, amaimono wa chūi e kudasai. Kokode wa sore to mama no tasuke anata o kika sete. (Jaejoong, sweetie be careful. Here let mommy help you with that.)” Says Keiko as she held a cup water for Jaejoong as he sipped through the straw.

 

Finishing getting his drink of water, Jaejoong smiled and giggled. “Mama, I w-want to s-ee -papa.” Squeals Jaejoongie excitedly.

 

Keiko chuckled. “ Well we have to wait amount okay. Papa will be here shortly and with a surprise.”

 

Jaejoong eyes lit up and squealed again. “ What’s the surprise mama?”

 

“ I don’t know, we'll just have to wait.” Said Keiko truthful she didn’t know what surprise, Soo-Hyuk was bringing.


 

“ I see you got a lot of gifts, I believe.” Said Soo-Hyuk driving.

 

Chuckling, “ I tried to get everything you said my little nephew likes.”Said Hae-Won.

 

“ Spoiling him alr-”Said Soo-Hyuk, but is cut off.


 

CRASH

 

CRASH

 

CLINK

 

CLINK


 

Soo-Hyuk is cut off as another car collides with there car causing it to flip over three times. Finally  the car stopped as it lays upside down. Hae-Won has lots of blood falling down his face as his seatbelt is tightly up against his waist. Everything is just a blur.

 

“Soo-Hyuk!!”Shouts Hae-Won trying to reach out towards his brother.

 

Soo-Hyuk lays knocked out in the front passenger seat blood falling down his face as shards of glass is in his chest and face. Soo-Hyuk then slowly opens his eyes coughing up blood.

 

“H-H-H-Hae-W-W-Won!”Said Soo-Hyuk in pain stuttering.

 

“ I-I-I’m here, Soo-Hyuk. Don’t worry.” Says Hae-Won.

 

Soo-Hyuk eyes start to become heavy and slowly close. “ K-K-Keiko, J-J-J-Joongie. M-My J-J-Joongie.”

 

Hae-Won notice his brother became silent and panicked.



 

“SOO-HYUK!”


 

FLASHBACK ENDS