Chapter 18

Delicate Dove

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY


 

6:00pm



 

A boy that looked the age of seventeen is walking down the terminal of Incheon international airport.  Wearing GUCCI sunglasses, slightly tight light blue jeans, white shirt with black stripes, black long dress coat, light brown canvas backpack, and other luggage in his hand with matching color of his backpack. The boy is looking down at his Iphone six plus phone smiling as he is texting someone.

 

“ MINHO!”

 

The boy looked up as someone shouted his name. Minho turned to see who had shouted his name. His smile got big when it laid eyes on his mother and then he saw his father. He quickly made his way to them and his mother quickly grabbed and gave him a tight hug.

 

“ I missed you so much, Minho” Said Junsu as he gave Minho a crushing hug.

 

MInho smiled and coughed at his mother tight hug. “ M-me too mom, but you’re kind of crushing me.”Said Minho.

 

“ Oh, dear I’m sorry.” Said Junsu releasing the hug.

 

Minho then looked at his father and smiled.” Hey, dad.” Said Minho looking at Yunho.

 

Yunho smiled and walked to him and gave him a gently hug. “Hey, son we missed you. It’s good your home.”

 

Minho hugged his dad back. “ It’s good to finally be home.” Said Minho as his dad released the hug.

 

“ Well let’s go home.” Said Junsu as he snapped his finger as their head butler Mr. Park quickly grabbed Minho’s bags.

 

Soon the three of them walked out the airport as a long black stretched limo waited for them. The driver opened the door and they all got in the limo. Then the driver got in the limo and took off. Soon the car ride home is in silence as Minho is texting on his phone. Junsu smiled at his and looked at Yunho and kissed his cheek. Yunho smiled and did the same. Junsu then turned to look at Minho again.

 

“ Who are you texting, sweetie?” Asked Junsu smirking knowing it’s either someone Minho likes.

 

Minho smiled. “ Ah, Huh,n-n-no one mom. I’m just playing a game.” said Minho nervously.

 

Junsu smirked and rolled his eyes. “ Tell Taemin I said hello” Said Junsu knowingly.

 

Minho eyes widen. “ MOM!” Shouted Minho blushing.

 

Junsu Just laughed and Yunho chuckled shaking his head.

 

Soon the limo arrived in front of the the huge golden gates that has a gold metal name in the front that says Jung’s. The limo then drove up the long path that leads up to the giant mansion. Limo stops and the driver quickly opens their door. The three of them get out the car and walk into the house and stop as all the butlers and maids are lined up bowing.

 

“ WELCOME HOME MASTER MINHO!” Shouted the maids and butlers.

 

Minho smiled at them. “ Thank you.” Said Minho.

 

Minho started to walk up upstairs but his mother grabbed his arm. Minho looked at his mom in confusion.

 

“ Oh, Me and your father want you to come to dinner with us to celebrate your return.” Said Junsu.

 

“ Huh, mom I kind of wanted to hang out with my friends. Please we can go tomorrow. I really, really want to see them.” Said Minho with a pleading voice.

 

Junsu sighed and pouted. “ I guess, you can. We’ll just go another time. Be careful.” Said Junsu walking away.

 

“ Ne.” Said Minho going up the stairs.

 

Minho then reached the floor of his bedroom and walked towards his room. He opened the door to see his luggage already in his room. He closed the door and locked it. looking at the floor and slowly looked up with a smirk on his face. Walking towards his bathroom he stripped out of his clothes and walked into his bathroom and the shower.

 

Minho entered in the huge glass shower and moaned as the water touched his tan muscular body. Standing there for while letting the water soak on his skin he then grabbed his Old Spice body wash and started to wash up.

 

Turning off the water Minho grabbed a white towel and wrapped it around his waist. Walking towards his sink and looked at himself in the mirror. Blow drying his dark brown hair and styling it. He then walked out his bathroom and walked into his walk-in closet and started to change. Coming out the closet wearing,black button dress shirt, with black tight dress pants, cheetah print pattern jacket over his black shirt, black dress shoes. He then grabbed his Prada sunglasses and car keys left out his room.

 

Walking down the hallway towards a glass elevator. Minho got in the elevator and pressed the basement button. Quickly the elevator went down to the underground basement. Reaching his destination the elevator doors opened to reveal tons of luxury cars. He then walked towards one of his favorites a black lamborghini aventador. opening the car door he got in and put the car in the ignition and drove towards the entrance and stopped. Pressed a button in his car and the doors to underground basement opened up. He then drove out the basement and drove off with high speed.

 

He soon stopped his car in front of an expensive looking club called the “Red Circle”. He got out the car seeing two lines forming at the door with people trying to get in.  Then handed his car keys to the valet and walked inside the club with no problems. walked towards an elevator and pressed number 15, in which lead to the VIP lounge.

 

DING

 

Reaching the floor music is blasting throughout the club, girls and boys grinding having fun, some drunk. Minho ignored them and walked to the a private room where his party is. Reaching the room he heard laughter and he smiled. He then opened the door.

 

“WELCOME HOME!!!” SHouted his friends.

 

Minho smiled as he saw his good friends Kim Woo Bin with his lover Lee Jong Suk sitting in his lap, Onew, Jonghyun and his lover Key, Siwon with Sungmin sitting in his lap, Myungsoo with his arms around Sungjong, Sung Hoon, and Yongguk with his lover Himchan. His smiled widened even more when he saw his lover Taemin.

 

He quickly walked towards his lover and made taemin stand up and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist. Gazing into each other’s eyes, Minho then crashed his lips against Taemin’s. Not caring if everyone saw them. Tongues battling against each other as Minho tighten his grip.

 

“ Alright, Minho!” Shouted Woo Bin.

 

The cheered and did wolf whistles.

 

breaking the kiss they gazed into each other’s eyes, Minho then kissed Taemin again, then sat down bring taemin down in his lap.  As soon as he sat down his friends started asking him tons of questions.

 

“ How was studying abroad?”

 

“ How was the food?”

 

“ Was the homework hard?

 

Minho chuckled. “ It was great. The food was amazing and the homework was definitely hard, but I’m glad to be back home. I really really missed you guys.” Said Minho.

 

“ Well, since you’re here, LET”S PARTY!” Said Siwon holding a bottle of liquor.


 

2:20am


 

Hours passed Minho is completely drunk as he has taemin up against the club wall making out with his hand up Taemin’s shirt. and kissing on Taemin’s neck giving him a large hickey.

 

“Ahhhhh-Ahhhhh” Moaned Taemin as his eyes rolled in the back of his head.

 

Minho smirked and leaned into Taemin’s ear nipping it. “ Let’s get out of here.” Said Minho grabbing Taemin hand dragging him out the club. The valet handed Minho his car keys and he Opened the door for Taemin and made sure he got in and the he got in the car and drove off.



 


 

Your man on the road, he doin' promo

You said, "Keep our business on the low-low"

I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone

Cause you look even better than the photos

I can't find your house, send me the info

Drivin' through the gated residential

Found out I was comin', sent your friends home

Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know

 

Soon MInho drove up the path way of his house and pressed the button as  the underground basement opened up. Quickly drove in the basement and parked the car. Taemin got out the car giggling and MInho pressed him up against the car kissing on him.

 

I only call you when it's half past, five

The only time that I'll be by, your, side

I only love you when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me, yeah

I only you when it's half-past, five

The only time that I can call you mine

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me, baby

 

Taemin giggled as Minho kissed down his neck. He then stopped Minho and bring him back up.

 

“ Not Here, silly” Taemin Said in a drunk voice.

 

Minho smirked and grabbed Taemin’s hand leading him to the elevator.

 

I'mma let you know and keep it simple

Tryna keep it up don't seem so simple

I just ed two es 'fore I saw you

And you gon' have to do it at my tempo

Always tryna send me off to rehab

Drugs started feelin' like it's decaf

I'm just tryna live life for the moment

And all these motherers want a relapse

 

I only call you when it's half past, five

The only time that I'll be by, your, side

I only love you when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me, yeah

I only you when it's half-past, five

The only time that I can call you mine

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me, baby

 

Hills have eyes, the hills have eyes

Who are you to judge, who are you to judge?

Hide your lies, girl, hide your lies

Only you to trust, only you

 

The elevator then reached the floor of MInho’s bedroom. Both giggled and Minho grabbed Taemin’s hand leading him to his room. Reaching the room Minho opened the dorr they both walked and Minho closed the door locking it. Minho then picked Taemin up bridal style, Taemin gasped as he looked at MInho. Minho the put Taemin on the bed. Taemin sat up and gazed at Minho as he stripped out his shirt gazing at Taemin with lust.

 

I only call you when it's half past, five

The only time that I'll be by, your, side

I only love you when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me, yeah

I only you when it's half-past, five

The only time that I can call you mine

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me

When I'm ed up, that's the real me, baby

 

[Outro]

Yenefikir, ewedeshalo

Yenefikir, fikir, fikir

Yenefikir, fikir, fikir, fikir

Ewedeshalo, ewedeshalo

Yenefikir, fikir, fikir

Yenefikir, fikir, fikir, fikir

 

Minho then crawled up the bed getting on top of Taemin. They gazed into each other’s eyes with love and passion. Smirking Minho kissed Taemin on the lips and started to strip him. Gasping in ecstasy taemin closed his eyes as everything went black.



 

NEXT DAY



 

9:30am


 

The sun shined brightly through Minho’s bedroom window beaming on his face. He scrunched up his face and slowly opened his eyes as he sat up as the covers revealed his torso. Wincing in pain as a massive headache appeared. Rubbing the sleep out his, he turned and looked down at his lover he smiled and kissed Taemin’s cheek.

 

Soon time passed by the are both up freshly showered and wearing clean clothes. They then walked hand in hand downstairs to the dining room to see his mother and father.

Junsu smirked when his eyes laid on Taemin, taemin noticed and blushed.

 

“ Good morning, you two. Have some breakfast.” Said Junsu.

 

Minho smiled as him and Taemin sat down and started to eat. Minho then rubbed his head as his hungover is still their.

 

“ Too much fun last night.” Asked Yunho staring at his son.

 

“ Ah, yes.” Said Minho taking a bite of his eggs.

 

“ Well, you guys want be partying for long school is going to start back. Senior Year.” Said Junsu eating his pancakes.

 

Soon they finished breakfast and Minho grabbed Taemin’s hand leaving, but stopped when his mom said something.

 

“ Where are you two going?” Asked Junsu.

 

“To the mall, mom we’re meeting up with some friends.” Said Minho going out the door quickly.

 

Junsu was going to say something, but Yunho stopped him. “ Let him have fun.” Said Yunho.

 

Junsu sighed.





 

Tokyo, Japan




 

The sound of beeping still filled the room as the boy in the bed still was in the same position. Soon the the nurse came in the room to check up on him. She stood on the side of him and smiled.

 

“ Good Morning, handsome. How are we today?” She said as she caressed his cheek, but stopped as the boy’s left hand tightly gripped her wrist.

 

Her eyes widen and she slowly looked at the boy to see him staring at her with his black hazel brown eyes.

 

Dr. Hyun Bin walked down the large hallway in the mansion going to his office. He whistled a tune as he is walking down the hallway. Shoes making a clicking sound as they connected with the surface of the white marble floor.

 

He then reached his office and slowly opened the door. He walked in and turned around to close the door, Then turned back around to walk towards his chair as the chair’s back is facing him.

 

As he walked towards the chair, it slowly turned around. Dr. Hyun Bin stopped and eyes widen and dropped all the papers that was in his hand.

“ H-h-h-how are-? I-I-I’t can’t be possi-” Stuttered Dr. Hyun Bin.

 

In the chair revealed the boy sitting there with a deep frown hands tightly gripping the armrest of the chair. Then the boy spoke.

 

“ Where’s my mother?” As the boy said in a deep manly voice that boomed through the room.

 

“Y-Y-Y-Yoochun!” Said Dr. Hyun Bin still in complete shock.






 

“ Tell me everything,NOW!”


 

The Weeknd- The Hills