Chapter 5

Delicate Dove

A month has passed and Jaejoong condition has been getting worse. Yoochun still acts the same way and Junsu kept his word in in taking care of Yoochun. Now both Jae and Junsu are at the movies with there children. Jundsu thought it would be a good idea for all of them to go to the movies. At first it was suppose to be him and his husband, but Yunho has work.

The kids went off to see their movie as Jae and Junsu sat and waited. They have to wait 25 minutes until there movie start. As Jaejoong was sitting their listening to Junsu talk. He notice Yunho a few feet away from them with his arm wrapped around a women waist. His eyes widen and he quickly stood up grabbing Junsu arm.

" Gaja." Said Jae trying to pull Junsu away so he want see Yunho.

" Wae?" Said Junsu .

Jae sighed and rolled his eyes." I'm tired. Everything is bothering me." 

Junsu frowned. " You go and I'll stay.

Jaejoong then looked up and saw that Yunho was gone. He then followed Junsu to watch the movie. Soon their movie was over, and they left.

Junsu and Minho went inside the apartment to see balloons that said happy anniversary, and candles lite. Then saw Yunho holding a cake. Junsu smiled and Minho gave his parents a hug and went to bed. Soon Yunho and Junsu were in their bedroom. Junsu leaned in to kiss Yunho but Yunho gently pushed him away. Junsu looked confused.

" What's wrong honey?" Said Junsu.

" Oh, I just don't feel well. My stomach been uneasy." Said Yunho

Junsu eyes widen " I'll make you some tea." Junsu said leaving.

Yunho sighed." Guys who have an affair have my respect. I can't even look him in the eye. How can I live doing this?" Said Yunho to himself.

Jaejoong was sitting on his balcony on the phone with Kyuhyun.

 " Sorry I couldn't call you back. I was in the middle of something...., but is their something wrong." He said.

" Nae." Said Jae.

" What?" He said.

" I want you to look into something as soon as possible." Said Jae.

It was the next day and Jae was at the other mansion. He got out his car to see Changmin sleeping in a chair with a blanket. He then went inside and started to work on his designs. Time passed and Jae noticed it was raininng. He then went to his front door and opened it. To see Changmin quickly trying to get his wet clothes off the clothes line.

" Ah! Seriously!" Said Changmin.

" Come in for a bit." Shouted Jae.

" Sorry?" Saic Changmin.

" I said until the rain stops come in." Said Jae.

Changmin smiled and quickly came in and Jaejoong continued working. Changmin stood their observing Jae. He was shocked at how beautiful Jae looked. Changmin blushed and looked away as Jae caught him looking. He then cleared his throat.

" So you're from Japan. Are you going back?" Said Changmin

" Wae? I want be here for long,but-" Jae said throwing a pair of keys at Changmin.

" You can have the fourth floor. And rent you don't have to pay, just as long as your quiet." Said Jae.

Changmin smiled" Thanks hyung."

Soon Changmin started to move his things to the fourth floor. Jae was now sitting down with Kyuhyun. He had gave Jae pictures of Yunho and that women he saw together.

"  Because she is his superior, from Yunho's perspective he can't easily break the affair off. Her name is Minhee, the company's manager branch. " Said Kyuhyun.

" What should I do?" Asked Kyuhyun.

Jaejoong was angered and then he smirked. " Get me a contract ready to work with Yunho  company." Said Jae.

" Okay." 

Soon Jae drove back to the other mansion. As he came in he saw Yoochun eating. He then sat down in front of him.

" Yoochun.... If there's somewhere I need to go for a long time...." Said Jae.

" Yeogiseo." Said Yoochun getting mad.

Jae sighed" Well, like a few fashion shows in other countries, and work in those countries, for example." Said Jae

" How long?" Said Yoochun

" Maybe six months or a year...maybe longer." Said Jae.

" That's why when I'm gone Minho's mom can take care of you." Said Jae 

Yoochun frowned.

" Minho mom is good. What do you think?" Said Jae

Yoochun threw the glass bowl he was eating from. " THANK YOU SO MUCH. AS LONG AS IT'S NOT YOU." Said Yoochun leaving.

Jae closed his eyes and wince in pain. He slowly got up and grabbed his car keys. He sat in his car panting heavily and sweating. He called Junsu to come and watch Yoochun. Then he drove off to the other mansion, as he got there he got out the car and leaned against it.

Changmin had just got out the shower and is now drying his hair. He then heard sirens and saw flashing lights outside. He then opened his curtain and saw paramedics putting Jae inside the ambulance. Changmin then quickly got dressed and grabbed his jacket.

After that time went by and Jae is now stable, and is sitting with his doctor.

" I changed your medication to reduce side affects. Is that okay?" Said Dr.Choi

Jae smiled. " Each time a new medicine comes out, another one, and then another one... Honestly, you know I can die at any moment."

Dr.Choi sighed " I told you about treatment. You should consider it." 

" What if I refuse? I don't want to spend my time as a languishing patient. There is still lots I want to do." Said Jae standing up and he left.

As he was walking down the hospital hallway he saw Changmin panting heavily.

" You gave me a shock seeing you being taken away. I w2ent to every hospital looking for you." Said Changmin

" Waeyo?"  Said Jae.

Changmin scratched his head and looked around. He didn't want to admit he was worried.

" Ah! I'm exhausted." 

As soon as Jae got home he continued working instead of resting. He worked all night, without sleep. It was now morning Jaejoong yawned, then he notice he recieved a text it was from Yunho. He finally decide to meet him. Jae grabbed his car keys and left. He arrived at the cafe where they use to go to.

He sat and saw Yunho coming his way. They sat there in silence. Jae started to rub his neck.

Yunho chuckled. " Touching your neck when your nervous you haven't changed." Said Yunho

" I heard you went to Japan." " mmm.I haven't been back since." Said Jae

" Did you get married?...Do you have any Children?" Asked Yunho

" I have a son" Said Jae "

me too." Said Yunho.

" I'm sorry for what I did back then. I feel bad for you." Said Yunho.

" You dont have to." Said Jae "Over the years I hated you. I blamed you.it doesn't seem like a big deal now.As time, years passed, in my mind you didn't cast me aside. If i wanted to hold you back then I could have easily done so. I was the one that let go. You didn't abandon me. You and I dated for ten years, you were likr family to me. I didn't have any family." Said Jae

" Jaejoong." Said Yunho.

" As you said you met a better man and have a successful career. Have a happy family. If we ever meet you would present yourself as a confident man alive." Said Jae.

Yunho had tears in his eyes. Soon his cellphone ranged and he looked at Jae. " Answer it." Said Jae

Yunho stood up to leave but Jae called him. " Yunho I don't know if you still remember, but I do. Remember just how wonderful you are. Don't live a miserable life."