Chapter 4

Delicate Dove

Junsu sat there shocked looking at Jae.

"I...How?"Said Junsu.

" In my place-" Said Jae.

Junsu eyes brighten, and he chuckled" Oh,you mean a nanny." 

" I want to leave my child with someone that's trustworthy." Said Jae.

Junsu smiled " Then...that's me." 

It was slient for a minute, as Jae sat there with a straight face. " Why do you live like that?"Said Jae

" What do you mean?" Said Junsu.

Jae frowned. " What kind of life leads you into debt? Without your husband knowing."

Junsu looked at his cup of coffee.

" The man I saw that day or the one whose happiness elicits jealousy...which one are you really." Said Jae.

Junsu looked up at Jae" The one who educate their children with borrowed money. That's who...I am."

" That doesn't make sense.So, why couldn't you tell your husband?" Asked Jae.

" Do...you think I'm lying?" Said Junsu

" Honestly-"Said Jaejoong.

" Why did you help me?Huh.Waeyo?" Said Junsu.

There was a pause for a moment.

" I want to know what kind of person are you." Said Jae.

Junsu had tears in his eyes, and he quickly got up, and left. Jaejoong also got up following Junsu outside, and he grabbed his hand.

" We haven't finished talking yet." Said Jae. Junsu had tears falling from his eyes.

" Maybe it was just curiosity. I may look pathetic....However, to me your my life blessing." Said Junsu.

Jae rolled his eyes. " Do you always cry this much?" Asked Jae giving Junsu his handkerchief out of his gucci bag.

" Aniyo." Said Junsu.

" Your son, Yoochun....I'll take care of him like he's my own son." Said Junsu wiping his eyes.

Jaejoong sighed." From now on, watch out for me." 

Junsu nod" As for salary. I won't accept it." 

" If I can make it so you want have to worry about money. Could you do this for the rest of your life." Said Jae.

They talked for a bit, and then left. Jaejoong pulled up to his mansion, and went inside to see Yoochun reading in the living room.

" From now on the man that you saw yesterday will take care of your meals, and anything else." Said Jae.

Yoochun frowned and threw the book at Jae, as it hit Jae chest. He glared at him. Jaejoong just ignored the book." If you need anything, ask him...not me. You and his son will be going to the same school. So may-" Said Jae, but was cut off.

" So, your doing this to get rid of me. Huh.I don't want to be friends with his son or have him take care of me." Said Yoochun checking his phone and frowned.

" What's with his number being #1 on speed dial." Said Yoochun with anger. Then his eyes widen.

" Step-mom?Step-mom." Said Yoochun looking at his phone, then at Jae.

" He's going to be like your mom." Said Jae.

Yoochun stood up, and threw his phone across the room." YOU'RE WORSE THEN YOU WERE IN JAPAN!" Shouted Yoochun.

Jae just looked at Yoochun." Just behave, and don't be rude. He's different from the one's in Japan that took care of you."Said Jae.

Yoochun clenched his hands into tight fists. Looking at Jae with hate. "...God...I hate you. Maybe this is a punishment for me since I was born." Yoochun then left to his room slamming the door to his bedroom.

Next day and Yoochun was waiting for Junsu and his son Minho. Jaejoong was standing against the wall, until he heard the door bell. He went to the door and let Junsu, and Minho in. Junsu smiled as he saw Yoochun, but Yoochun glared at him, and Minho. Minho glared back while frowning.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Yoochun I'm Junsu and this is my son Minho." Said Junsu with a smile.

Minho gave Yoochun a fake smile" Annyeong" Minho said putting his hand out for Yoochun to shake. Yoochun looked at Minho hand in disgust and slapped it away. He then grabbed his school bag walking pass them.