Epilogue

Delicate Dove

 

Kind of a look of what's going to be hinted in the sequel.  Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two people were on the tennis court playing in an intense game. Grunting noises can be heard throughout the court. Going back and forth hitting the ball once it bounced once in the dark green huge rectangle or square. The sounds of feet running towards and back front the net, and the screeching of shoes. As the two played back and forth only one of them stood out the best.

 

His medium length curly dark brown hair bounced as he runs towards the ball, then grunts once he hits the tennis ball. He lazily smirks twirling his tennis racquet waiting for his opponent to hit the ball back. Wearing white shorts, with white stylized tennis shoes,  a light blue and white designer sport shirt, with a white collar. Tennis racquet a color of red, black, and white.

 

A light shine of sweat rolled down his face. He then swings his racquet back getting ready to end the game. The other opponent quickly ran towards the bounced ball but misses. Smirk becomes even wider. He smiles and then crouches down wiping the little sweat from his forehead.  The other opponent then walks around the huge tennis court to, him

 

“ It seems you win again, Joon-Young.” Says the person.

 

Joon-Young smiles and stands up. “ What can I say, I’m a pro.Soo Hyun” Says Joon-Young scratching his head making his hair even more messy.

 

Joon-Young was about to say something, but clapping interrupts. He turns around to see his father. He sighs and looks a little uncomfortable.

 

“Abeoji.” Says Joon-Young.

 

“That was a good game, boy’s.” Says Mr. Jung smiling.

 

He then pats, Soo Hyun on the back. “You boys should start training more together. Get ready for nationals. Can’t have you guy’s slacking, especially you, Joon-Young.” Says Mr. Jung.

 

Joon-Young just looks off to the side, ignoring his father. Soo-Hyun chuckles nervously and smiles at Mr. Jung.

 

“ Well, I’ll be going then. It was a nice game, Joon-Young we should play again. See you later, Mr. Jung.” Says Soo Hyun leaving.

Joon-Young smiled and waved good bye to Soo Hyun. Then walked over to his bag, and put his racquet in it’s bag. His father follows him. Joon-Young picks up his water bottle and takes a huge gulp of it.

 

“Joon-Young, don’t forget you have to get up early in the morning to practice before, you go to school. You have to train harder to win nationals again.” Says Mr. Jung.

 

Rolling his eyes, Joon-Young looks at his watch and then at his father. “ Whatever you say. I have to go now.” Says Joon-Young leaving past his father.

 

Walking back inside their mansion, Joon-Young greet the maids as he walks by them, and walks up the huge white and silver grand staircase. Getting on to the third floor, Joon-Young opens his bedroom door, and closes it. Tossing his bag to a random corner. He then walks to his bathroom and turns on the shower head.

 

Stripping his clothes and putting them into the hampton. He steps into the cold slightly warm water. Getting his body wet and his curly dark brown hair. With his eyes closed, he enjoys the flow of the water running down his lean muscular skinny body. Then slowly opening his emotionless eyes staring at the titles in the shower. Then grabs his lavender body wash and starts to wash his body.

 

Washing about three times, and washing his hair with, lavender shampoo and conditioner. He then steps out the shower with a towel wrapped around his body. Walking up to the mirror. Then starts blow drying his hair, and then when he finishes that he walks out the bathroom.

 

Heading straight to his walk in closet, Joon-Young look at all his clothes, he then walks to another area in his closet and starts to change into , black skinny jeans, dark blue sleeveless shirt, with black ankle boots. Then grabbing his leather jacket and walking out of his closet. Goes to his jeweler table, and puts his black gages in his ear, a few bracelets, rings. Then shakes his head making his hair messy, but stylish.

 

Grabbing his canvas light brown backpack, and his car keys. Then looks at himself in the mirror one last time and then leaves his room. Walking down the hallway of the mansion. He then walks down the stairs and look around for his parents seeing if they’re around. He then quickly runs out the door so they won’t see how he is dressed.

 

Then goes to their garage and goes to his white car. Unlocking the doors, he gets in and starts up the car and puts his seatbelt on. Puts the car into drive and takes off. Rolls down his window resting his elbow on the open window, enjoying the window hitting his face gently.

 

Jung Joon-Young a Seventeen year old three time gold medalist. A tennis Champion known throughout the tennis world and business world as one of the Jung’s sons. Playing tennis since the age of five years old growing into a professional. Even though he has athletics skills. Also have skills in singing and playing the guitar.

 

Hae Won is resting on his big king size bed until his brother burst into his room, in pure excitement. Then tugs on Hae Won’s sleeve trying to get him up.

 

“Come on get up.” Says Soo-Hyuk.

 

Hae Won pushes, Soo-Hyuk away and lays back down. “ Let me rest.”

 

“ Ani.” Says Soo-Hyuk pulling at Hae Won.

 

Hae Won then sits up and glares at Soo-Hyuk. “ What!?”He shouts.

 

“ Come with me to a concert.” Says Soo-Hyuk smiling.

 

“NO!” Says Hae Won getting ready to lay down.

 

“Please, it’ll be fun. Plus I heard the band is really awesome.” Says Soo-Hyuk.

 

“ I really don’t want to be around drunk, , and high teens rocking out to somme amteture rock star.” Says Hae Won.

 

“Please. You’ll enjoy it. And plus I have to have someone by my side because I’ll will probably be one of those drunk, , maybe high teens. If you don’t I’ll come home drunk and father will go crazy and start blaming you for not keeping me from going.” Says Soo-Hyuk.

 

Hae Won sighs and pulls the blankets off of him. Soo-Hyuk smiles and runs out the room.

 

“I’ll get the car while you get ready.” Shouts, Soo-Hyuk.

 

Hae Won walks out the huge mansion wearing, black tight fitted jeans against his muscular legs, and a nice fitted shirt, and a gray jacket. He then opens the car door and sits in. Closing the door, waiting to take off. Then looks at his brother to see him eyeing him up and down.

 

“What the hell are you wearing?” Asks Soo-Hyuk.

 

Hae Won sighs and glares at his brother. “ Just drive, before I change my mind.” Says Hae Won.

 

They then finally arrive at the place and then get out the car. Hae Won looks around and turns to his brother to see him walking into an alley. Soo-Hyuk turns to him and signals for him to follow.

 

“Come, on.” Says Soo-Hyuk.

 

Hae Won runs to up to his brother trying to catch up. Finally catching up walking by, Soo-Hyuk’s side.

 

“So where is this place.” Asks Hae Won.

 

“It’s an underground club just for teens and young adults. It’s called VIP.” Says Soo-Hyuk explaining it and they both turn a corner in the alley.

 

Hae Won nods his head as he listens to his brother. “So, What is this so called famous band called.” Asks Hae Won with interest.

 

Soo-Hyuk then stops and Hae Won looks up to see a sign lit up in purple ‘VIP’. Smirking Soo-Hyuk looks at his brother.

 

“The band is called ‘Lost Ones’ and they’re really awesome. Especially the lead singer, he’s hot.” Says Soo-Hyuk.

 

Soo-Hyuk then knocks on the door. On the door is a little passage and it slides open as you can just only see the person’s eyes behind the door. Soo-Hyuk then lifts up this dark purple card with the ‘Lost Ones’ logo on it in which is a raccoon. The person then shuts the littler passage thing and opens the door letting them in.

 

They then walk down this dark hallway and to an elevator. Soo-Hyuk presses the arrow going down and the elevator doors open. Then they both get in, and Soo-Hyuk presses the basement number. The elevator moves down and in the elevator you can already hear people screaming in excitement.

 

The elevator doors then open and they both get out the elevator to see a packed place with tons of teens, and young college students. Some wearing skimpy clothes, and rocker clothes. Others are also drunk already and the show hasn’t even started yet, teens holding alcohol in their hands, waiting for the show to start.

 

Hae Won follows his brother as they push past people to get in the front. Hae Won looked at the drunk, maybe drugged out kids in disgust. They soon reach the front, Soo-Hyuk smiled in excitement. Then turned towards Hae Won.

 

“Don’t worry it’ll be fun.” Says Soo-Hyuk shouting over the loud people.

 

Soon the sound of keys of the piano playing slowly starts and so does the singer. Everyone in the audience starts to go crazy once the singer appears on stage with his guitar behind his back with color of black and light brown, hint of white.


 


 

Your subtleties

They strangle me

I can't explain myself at all.

And all the wants

And all the needs

All I don't want to need at all.

 

You can barely see the singers face as some of his curly brown hairs is in some of his face. Fans start chanting screaming in pure happiness. Singer looks at everyone with a lazy expression.

 

The walls start breathing

My mind's unweaving

Maybe it's best you leave me alone.

A weight is lifted

On this evening

I give the final blow.

 

The guitar slowly start to chime in as the singer starts to slowly play his guitar.Hae Won starts moving his head to the beat eyes stuck on the lead singer. Then turns slightly trying not to leave his eyes from the singer.

 

“What’s the singer’s name?” Asks Hae Won shouting loudly.

 

“He goes by the name Andrew!” Shouts Soo-Hyuk also moving his head slowly to the beat.

 

Hae Won then turns back to looking at the singer and smirks and continues to move his head to the beat. As the drums start to also chime in.

 

When darkness turns to light,

It ends tonight

It ends tonight.

 

Andrew looked at all his fans still with a lazy expression, but also putting some emotion into the song.

 

A falling star

Least I fall alone.

I can't explain what you can't explain.

You're finding things that you didn't know

I look at you with such disdain

 

The walls start breathing

My mind's unweaving

Maybe it's best you leave me alone.

A weight is lifted

On this evening

I give the final blow.

 

Andrew looked once more around the crowd until his eyes land on a pair of black eyes looking at him. Looking at the a guy further, taking notice that this person is really handsome, tall, muscular, and y. Andrew kind of grin looking at the person’s strange fashion choice. Wearing that at his concert.

 

Hae Won takes notice that, Andrew is now staring at him. Hae Won smirks as the singer eyeballs him for a long time, and then looks away.

 

When darkness turns to light

It ends tonight,

It ends tonight.

Just a little insight won't make this right

It's too late to fight

It ends tonight,

It ends tonight.

 

Now I'm on my own side

It's better than being on your side

It's my fault when you're blind

It's better that I see it through your eyes

 

All these thoughts locked inside

Now you're the first to know

 

When darkness turns to light

It ends tonight,

It ends tonight.

Just a little insight won't make this right

It's too late to fight

It ends tonight,

It ends

 

When darkness turns to light

It ends tonight,

It ends tonight.

Just a little insight won't make this right

It's too late to fight

It ends tonight,

It ends tonight.

 

Tonight

Insight

When darkness turns to light,

It ends tonight.


 

The song ends , but soon goes on to another song, but a more pumped and rock song. Hae Won moved his head more to the beat getting into the music more. Smiling enjoying himself, Soo-Hyuk smiled as he see’s his brother enjoying himself. He then jumped up and down with the crowd in excitement and slings one of his arms on his brothers shoulders.

 

Hae Won smiled and also started to jump up and down having the time of his life. Soon the concert is over and now some teens stayed to drink, dance, and others stayed to get Andrew’s autograph and get a chance to meet him.  

 

Hae Won decide to stand against the wall, waiting on his brother as he stands in line to meet Andrew and get his autograph. Sighing as he looked at the long line, and seeing Andrew signing autographs in an VIP booth.

 

Soon Soo-Hyuk comes back to his brother and tells him he’s going to stay longer to have fun and enjoy the rest of what is going on. Hae Won nodded his head and decide he’s going to leave. Soo-Hyuk offered to take him back home, but Hae Won declined and turned to leave.

 

Pushing through the teens trying to find his way out. Andrew notice the handsome guy leaving and apologize to the next person line.

 

“Sorry, I have to go now.” Says Andrew leaving and told his band mates that he’s leaving.

 

Andrew runs through the crowd also pushing past people, until he reached the handsome teen and grabbed his hands, and they both took off. Hae Won felt someone grab his hand and looked up to see, Andrew. Hae Won then starts to run with the teen as the go out the door.

 

Finally reach the outside and run down the alley smiling and laughing in excitement. Hae Won eyes widens as he finally gets to see, Andrew’s face. Beautiful, somewhat of a tan skin, lazy doe  dark eyes. They soon stop running and look at each other.

 

No words are said just looking at each other knowing already that they’re in love or that’s what you call it. Love.

 

“ What’s your real name?” Asks Hae Won.

 

Andrew chuckles and was about to say something until his stomach growls in hunger. They both chuckle.

 

Andrew then grabs his hand. “ Let’s go get some food.” Says Andrew.

 

Hae Won nods and they both walk together hand in hand. Andrew smiles and then looks at Hae Won.

 

“My name is Joon-Young. Jung Joon-Young. But I go by the name, Andrew.” Says Joon-Young.

 

Hae Won smiles disappears at hearing the word Jung, but doesn’t care at all. Who cares he then smiles and tightens his hold on the boy’s hand.

“And What’s Yours.” Asks Joon-Young as they walk down the street.

 

“Kim Hae Won.” Says Hae Won waiting for, Joon-Young’s shocked reaction.

 

Joon-Young just looked at him with a lazy grin.

 

“What should we eat?”


 

End of Flashback


 

2 years later

 

Kim’s Old Mansion


 

Hae Won is sitting on his bed holding a photo of him and Joon-Young. In the photo Hae Won has his arms around, Joon-Young thin waist, as Joon-Young looks into the camera with that same lazy expression and with a lollipop in his mouth.

 

Caressing the photo, Hae Won then picks up another photo of him and Joon-Young laying in bed. Joon-Young sleep, resting his head a little bit on Hae Won’s chest. HAe Won smiles as he looks at more photos of them both.

 

Then puts the photo he is holding down and picks up a small light brown box. Opening the box, all different kinds of things in the box. A lighter, two purple small lollipops, and a royal blue guitar pick.

 

Hae Won then picks up the guitar pick and looks at it closely. Smiling as he looks at it. He then gets off the bed and goes to his large walkin closet. Opening the closet door, he walks in. Walking further in the closet to another door. Opening that door slowly.

 

Doors open to reveal a small room like a, rococo salon style room. Walking inside the room. In the corner a broken black and light brown guitar, hints of white in it rest on it’s stand. Walking towards the guitar, Hae Won crouches down and caresses it gently.

 

Coming out his closet he hears a knock at his bedroom door. Then it opens and Yoochun steps in wearing a black suit smiling at his great uncle. Yoochun then walks towards his uncle.

 

“Why are you up here? And not down stairs enjoying the party of my wedding reception.” Says Yoochun sitting next to his uncle on the bed.

 

Hae Won smiles at him and pats him on the back. “Oh, just thinking back on some good memorable moments in my life.”

 

Yoochun nods his head.

 

“ So how does it feel to be a married man.” Asks Hae Won.

 

Yoochun smiles. “It feels… wonderful.” Says Yoochun looking at his uncle.

 

“How come you never married? Well when you know none of this happened.” Says Yoochun.

 

Hae Won smiles sadly. “ I wanted to, but I was just too late to ask.” Says Hae Won looking at Yoochun.

 

Yoochun sadly looks at his great uncle. Hae Won then smiles as he looks at Yoochun’s suit.

 

“ I never got to tell you that,your suit looks amazing on you.” Says Hae Won.

 

Yoochun perks up. “ My mother made it.”

 

Soon silence takes place until, Yoochun speaks again.

 

“Let’s go back to the party.” Says Yoochun standing up.

 

Hae Won nods his head and slowly stands with the help of, Yoochun. They then slowly make their way back down stairs to the party. The party is spread throughout the house some people in the pool area, others in the huge garden, and more.

 

Some make their ways down the stairs and Hae Won tells Yoochun that he is going to get some food. Yoochun nods and turns around to look for his wife. Moving past people, smiling as people congratulate him.

 

Then finds his wife talking to some friends. Wearing a sharp pretty white suit, with hints of real diamonds on the collar. Yoochun smiles and walks up to them.

 

“Excuse me, ladies, but can I still my wife for a moment.” Asks Yoochun.

 

The ladies smile and squeal in excitement. “ Of course you can? Yuya go to your man.” Says one of the ladies.

 

Yuya blushes and turns around. Yoochun smiles even more seeing the blushing Yuya. He then takes Yuya hand and leads him to the dance floor.

 

“ Let’s dance.” Says Yoochun.

 

Yuya shyly nods and they walk to the dance floor. Yuya wrapping his arms around, Yoochun’s neck. As Yoochun rest his hands on Yuya’s hips. Slowly moving to the nice beautiful melody song. Some watched in awe, others started to dance by them with their loved ones.

 

Yuya looks up at Yoochun with love in his eyes, Yoochun stares back and leans down and gives, Yuya a long passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, Yuya leans his head down on Yoochun’s chest. Yoochun smiles and tightens his hold on his wife’s waist.

 

He then looked around the room seeing everyone having a good time. Then looks at his great uncle that is talking to Changmin. Both laughing at something that one of them said, Yoochun grins and then something catches his eyes across the room.

 

A person staring at his uncle with passion. The person is in the corner tall, lean, and has curly brown hair. Also the guy looked really good looking too. The person's eyes just stayed glued to his uncle not sparing to look at anyone else. The person then looks other at him and smiles and then goes back to looking at his uncle.

 

Yuya looks up at Yoochun wondering what he is staring at. “ What’s wrong?” He asks.

 

Yoochun looks down at Yuya then back up to the guy to see he’s gone. Looking back down Yoochun smiles and pecks, Yuya’s plump lips.

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

It's two years after the last chapter. Has Won is is just having a flashback to clear up confusion.


All American Rejects- It Ends Tonight