Chapter 6

Delicate Dove

Junsu was dropping Yunho's coat off at the dry cleaners. As he was checking Yunho pockets to make sure anything isn't in his pockets. Until he found a movie ticket in the left pocket.

"It's from the same day we went with the children. That's odd. He said he was busy that day with work." Junsu said looking confused.

Jaejoong had driven to his other mandsion to work on his designs. As he parked his car, he got out and almost tripped as a toy remote control car was circling around his legs. Jae looked up and frowned.

" Well be seeing each other a lot now." Said Changmin grinning. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

" Hey, at least greet me nicely." Said Changmin following Jae, but stopped as Jae turned around.

"No! Greetings are definitely not allowed, and keep your toys out of my way and out the yard." Said Jae leaving, but Changmin still followed.

" Yo, the yard is a common area!" Changmin said. Jae stopped and turned to look at Changmin." Yo?"

Changmin smiled." I prefer to use friendly language with folks that are ten years younger or older." Said Changmin.

" At, least while your away warn me before you come, and give me your schedule." Said Changmin grabbing Jaejoong cellphone from his hand and putting his number in Jae's phone. Jae sighed and snatched his phone back.

"Just live quietly." Said Jae. Changmin pouted and crossed his arms." How can I be quiet for 24hours a day?"

Jaejoong just walked away, and went inside the mansion. " YAH!" Changmin shouted.

Changmin stood there remembering some people coming by looking for Jae. Changmin then frowned." This couldn't be a scheme that my father is pulling to get me to be part of his company, by letting this beautiful man stay? Could it?" Said Changmin to himself. He then quickly went up to Jae's door and knocked hard.

"Open up!' Changmin shouted.

Jae sighed and opened the door." What now?"

Changmin then pulled out his father's company card. " What is your relationship with this company ?" Said Changmin angered.

Jaejoong eyes widen at the name of the company. Changmin then smirked and snickered.

" Ok. Good work. WOW! Did the CEO set you up with this mansion. If not, why do the people from this company keep looking for you." Said Changmin.

Jaejoong stood there shocked, and quickly grabbed his car keys leaving with Changmin following him. " So I'm guessing it's true. You could tell the CEO that I have no interest." Changmin said going inside.

Jaejoong just ignored him and speeded off to his other mansion. As he got there he saw Junsu cleaning. Junsu smiled." Hello." Jaejoong just walked past Junsu quickly to his room and dialed Kyuhyun number.

" Kyuhyun-" Said Jae.

" I was just about to call you. Yunho's company is scouting you for their newst brand. The two leading the project is Yunho and Minhee." Said Kyuhyun.

Jae frowned" Look into it this project and some information on Minhee, and then get back to me." Said Jae hang up.

Junsu smiled as he got done cleaning, and is now finishing up dinner. He checked the food and set it down on the table.

"  Ta da!" Said Junsu smiling at Yoochun.

" Wow! It's japchae!" Said Yoochun with a grin.

" Yea Minho told me it's your favorite. It seems like you two are getting along." Said Junsu. He then saw Jaejoong coming into the dinning room.

" Come have a seat." Junsu said.

Jaejoong sat down across from Yoochun. Yoochun frowned and got up." I'll eat later."

Jae sighed" -Sit down." 

Junsu nervously smiled as the atmosphere was getting sour." Right. Sit down Yoochun. We should eat dinner together."

Yoochun frowned and got even more mad." In Japan, I ate whenever I wanted, even if the maid did all the cooking." 

" Oh don't act out Yoochun. Eat with us so I can get to know your likes and dislikes." Said Junsu.

" I don't like my mother. That's the most important thing to know about me." Yoochun said looking at Jae, and then left to his room.

Jaejoong frowned and got up heading towards Yoochun room with Junsu following. He got to the door and tried opening it, but it was locked.

" Open up. Open the door, Yoochun!" Said Jae with anger and tears.

" He doesn't like me.Huh? Wae does he hate me? What did I do?" Said Jae Junsu then rubbed his back,but Jae slapped his hand away.

" Do you think I like you? Huh? You don't know anything." Shouted Jae, and Junsu gently grabbed his hand pullinh him away from Yoochun bedroom door.

Yoochun was laying on his bed listening to music. Both Jae and Junsu went outside." What's the problem?" Asked Junsu.

" Nothing."Said Jae. 

" Clearly it's something." Said Junsu.

" Mind your own business." Jae said.

" See your fighting yourself again. You told me to forgive your anger, because you would only be fighting yourself. So tell me the problem." Said Junsu.

" I feel like my head and heart are on opposite sides of the planet." Said Jae.

" "I think Yoochun is having growing pains. A primary sign of puberty is rebellion against authority. He's being a rebel." Said Junsu.

" I thought maybe it wasn't a big deal, I thought I could do it all and that I could forget everything. But my heart...." Jae said.

Junsu looked confused."Did you meet someone?" said Junsu.

" It's late you should get home." Said Jae leaving.

Jaejoong went Yoochun door and knocked." If you don't want to come out just listen. I apologize for what happen and for what I said. You know how I get hot-tempered, but sorry Yoochun." Said Jae walking away.

It was the next day Yoochun was walking with Minho as they got out of school. They were talking for a bit, Until Minho say his dad.

" Appa" Minho shouted hugging Yunho.

Yunho smiled and kissed Minho forehead. Then he looked at Yoochun." How about we all go eat something?"

They were sitting down in the restuarant as they ate.

" Ah, Minho have some sauce, You too." Said Yunho giving Minho and Yoochun some sauce.

Yoochun frowned and slammed his spoon down." Anata wa nani o e iru nodesu ku?( What are you doing?) Naze anata wa dare ka ta no sura ni furete iru?( Why are you touching someone else's dish." Said Yoochun

Yunho frowned not understanding." Yah! I don't know if you've notice, but koreans think soup is much yummier with additional sauce." Said Yunho.

" Appa Yoochun can't eat spicy things." Said Minho.

Jaejoong was in his bedroom talking on the phone with Kyuhyun." Contact the CEO of the company. Yunho was involved with her because of work. We need to eliminate that connection.I'll leave it to you Kyuhyun." Said Jae hanging up.

Changmin was sitting with his father." The realtor is the one who found the mansion." Said Changmin father.

" So you really don't know who he is?" Asked Changmin.

" No I don't" he replied.

" Oh all the things I said to him, dammit." Said Changmin getting up, and left." Man I'm really an idoit."