Chapter 1

Delicate Dove

7:00 am Tokyo, Japan 

 

 

It was a bright morning as the sun's radiant light started to rise and shine upon the world. Birds chirpping loudly. Jaejoong slowly started to open his eyes. He stared directly at thr ceiling, and then turned to his side looking at a picture of him and his son Yoochun. As he was looking at the picture, he heard a knock at his bedroom door, and say it opening to reveal his butler Arata. Arata walked into the room with a tray that had a glass of water on it.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, sir." Said Arata bowing, and sitting the tray down on Jae night stand. Then handed the water to Jae. 

Jaejoong nod his head in reply and accepted the water. Jae closed his eyes as he enjoyed the cold water going down his dry throat. He then finished the water,and put the glass back on the tray. Arata bowed again, and took the tray leaving. Jaejoong got up from his bed, and went to his luxury bathroom that is the size of his huge bedroom. He flicked on the light to the bathroom to reveal white and grey marble floor, the walls painted white and gold. He then the shower letting the water get warm. He then stripped off his clothers, and stepped into the shower getting his body wet, and then reached for his vanilla scented soap and brown sugar hazel nut shampoo. After some time passed, Jaejoong finished doing his business, wrapped a towel around his waist, and started to blow dry his hair. Soon he finished that and left the bathroom to his walk in closet. He was now fully dressed and was now styling his hair to perfection, as he was doing that he heard a knock again at his door. He saw Arata come in with his assisstant Heechul. Arata bowed and left.

Heechul went to Jae side and started to explain his schedule.

" Mr.Kim you have a photo-shoot today for your new design, and lunch meeting involving a contract with Coco Chanel, A flight at 9:30 pm tonight to Paris, France." Said Heechul. Jaejoong nodded his head

" I'll wait for you downstairs. Breakfast is already served to your liking, and your son Yoochun is also downstairs eating." Said Heechul and then left.

Jaejoong just continued to fix his hair and then grabbed his grey scarf, and black sunglasses, his gucci bag. He then went downstairs towards the dinning room table, but stop as he saw Yoochun slam his spoon on the table. Yoochun looked at him with hate, and grabbed his school bag to leave. Jaejoong frowned at Yoochun attitude.

" Yoochun continue eating. Just because I'm here-" Said Jaejoong but was cut off.

" Baegopeuji ( not hungry)." Said Yoochun with anger and left.

Jaejoong sighed, and sat down at the table and started to eat. He then finished and left with his assisstant to the photo-shoot.Then he finally arrived at the photo-shoot and sat beside the photographer, and some of the staff. First they started with all the models together posing how Jaejoong wanted them to. Then they started with individual professional photos. Then a shy nervous model came next. She timidly, and nervously posed. Jaejoong frowned and stood up from his seat.

" Stop taking the photos." Said Jae and then looked at the model with a glare.

" Sumimasen ( Excuse me), but can't you be less nervous. If you've came this far as a model you shouldn't be nervous. So in other words take the damn pictures or get out." Said Jaejoong.

All the staff wasn't shocked at Jaejoong harshness as they're use to it. Jaejoong a perfectionist when it comes to work, and if he see someone doing something wrong he want waste anytime pointing of there flaws. Soon the photo-shoot was over and Jaejoong left with Heechul to his lunch meeting with Coco Chanel. Time passed by and Jae was in the car with Heechul holding the contract that Coco Chanel representatives gave him. Then his phone started to ring.

" Yeoboseyo? Designer Kim Jaejoong speaking." Said Jae.

" Oh Mr.kim I've located the person you are looking for i South Korea." Said the person.

" Just send me the information you have." Jaejoong said hanging up. Jae then ripped the contract he was holding. Heechul eyes widen in shock.

" Hy..Hyung what are you doing?" Said Heechul.

" Cancel my flight to Paris, and get me two tickets South Korea." Said Jaejoong getting out the car as it stopped in front of his mansion with Heechul behind him.

" But, hyung this is a opportunity to become even more successful." Said Heechul.

Jaejoong took off his scarf and sunglasses. " I'm already successful enough. It's time for me to relaxe and retire, maybe get married." Said Jae.

Heechul was shocked " But-"

" Just do as I say. Oh and I'll be sending you a package in the mail, as you want be working for me anymore. For your hard work for being by my side for ten years." Said Jaejoong leaving to Yoochun room.

Jaejoong arrived in front of Yoochun bedroom door. He then reached for the door knob, and tried to open it, but it was locked. Jae frowned and knocked harshly on the door.

" Yoochun open the doo-" Jaejoong said constantly knocking, but stopped as Yoochun open thre door. Yoochun rolled his eyes and walked away, and sat down at his desk.

" Why you lock your door? Huh." Said Jae.

Yoochun frowned as he slammed the book he was reading, and looked at Jae.

" It's none of your business." Said Yoochun.

Jae eyes widen in shock. " What? it is my business. You know what just start packing tonight we're moving to South Korea." Said Jae in a harsh tone.

" Shiro ( I don't want to)." Said Yoochun rreading his book again. Jaejoong growled and grabbed the book away from Yoochun slamming it to thre ground.

" Going to South Korea is an order. You have no choice." Said Jae.

Yoochun stood up from his seat with his arms crossed. " Who says so?" He said.

This made Jaejoong even more mad.

" The parent says so. I'm your mothe-"Said Jae but was cut off.

Yoochun snickered " Do you think your a perfect mother?Huh. Other mom's don't think they done their job just by feeding, clothing, and educating their children. You don't even know that, right? You think earning money is all you need to do?" Said Yoochun grabbing his book and started to read again.

Jaejoong stood there shocked, and then frowned. " Be ready when we leave." Jaejoong said leaving.

Yoochun frowned and screammed in anger throwing his book at the door, as Jaejoong walked out.

Jaejoong sighed and stood by Yoochun door hearing his screams. Jae then winced in pain as his chest started to hurt, and he started to sweat heavily. He then quickly went to his room. As he got there he searched his dresser for his medicine.He then found his medicine and quickly took it, and then he layed down on his bed. With one of his arms clenching his chest while the other was on his stomach.