Chapter 30

Delicate Dove

 

 

 

 

“This is my mother, Kim Jaejoong. The one you never got to meet. I know you’re probably tired of seeing me for the last couple of weeks. So much I’ve been saying to you.” Says Yoochun sitting in a chair near, Hae Won's bed. Showing him a picture of Jaejoong.

 

Hae Won slowly took the photo with shaky hands with tears in his eyes. Then caresses the photo and looks at Yoochun. “ I could never get trired of family.So much I’ve missed. I’m sorry i cou-” Says Hae Won.

 

“There’s nothing to be sorry about uncle. Great uncle.” Says Yoochun smirking.

 

Hae Won then looks at him with shocked eyes. “ Who’s running my company?” He asks frantic.

 

“Don’t worry I have someone that is trustworthy. His name is Changmin. He’s doing good until you come back.” Says Yoochun smiling.

 

Hae Won shakes his head and becoming calm.

 

Hae Won smiles at him. “ You look so much like grandfather.” Says Hae Won eyeing Yoochun.

 

Yoochun smiles. “ I’ll let you get some rest. Don’t worry you’ve got a great doctor looking after you.” Says Yoochun.

 

Right when he says that, Jae-Hyun comes in with a clipboard with a smile on his face. “ Yoochun. Mr. Hae Won.” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

“So, how is he? Mr.CEO of Seoul Hospital.” Asks Yoochun smirking even more.

 

Jae-Hyun also smirks and clears his throat. “ You’re doing fine. Even though you’ve woken up three weeks ago. Just take it easy and in no time you’ll be home.” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

“Will I got to go.” Says Yoochun, until, Jae-Hyun touches his shoulder.

 

“ Don’t forget. Dinner at my house. Yuya wanted me to remind you.” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

“Yea I know. See you guys then.” Says Yoochun and turning to his great uncle.

 

“I’ll be back to visit.” Says Yoochun leaving out the door.

 

Yoochun looked down at the floor of the hospital as he is walking towards the elevator. So much has changed and he finally got justice and revenge.  Yoochun presses the down arrow and waits. Soon the elevator comes and Yoochun gets in and presses for the first floor.

 

Arriving on the first floor Yoochun walks pass some nurses and doctor’s greeting them as he went out. Walking out the hospital he walks towards a motorcycle and smirks. He  gets on the bike and puts on his helmet.

 

Turning on the bike he then twists the handles and speeds off. Riding down the busy streets of Seoul and into a less city area. He then reaches his destination. Arriving at large brick building with barred windows and doors.

 

The gate slowly opens for him and slowly rides in until he reaches the entrance. Parks his bike and gets off. Walking up to the metal double doors, he presses of button and the door unlocks. Walking in he then walks to the desk.

 

He greets the man. “ I’m here to visit Jung Junsu.” Says Yoochun.

 

Then man looks at some papers. “ Okay just follow the guard.” Says the man.

 

Yoochun nods and follows the guard looking around the place. Seeing officers and other guards. Some escorting prison inmates to their cell or whatever. The guard then stops at a door in which is a private room.

 

“ You may go in.” Says the guard.

 

Yoochun walks into the room seeing a table with two chairs. One on one side while the other one  is across. Yoochun takes a seat and crosses his legs. Soon another door on the other side of the room is opened. A guard escorts Junsu in the room, with handcuffs on his hand, wearing a dark blue jumpsuit.

 

Junsu is looking down hair a mess. He then looks up and his eyes widens. Soon the guard leaves and Junsu is left standing.

 

Yoochun looks at him with a death glare, and then smirks. “ Aren’t you going to sit?” says Yoochun.

 

Junsu stays silent and slowly walks towards the table. He then sits as he still is looking at Yoochun. Yoochun looks him up and down.

 

“ You look better wearing that. Don’t you think.” Says Yoochun while smiling.

 

Junsu looks down now ignoring, Yoochun’s gaze.

 

“ #21342. Ah, I should address you by that, than Junsu, right.” Says Yoochun.

 

Junsu still looking at the table. “ W-W-What do you want?” Says Junsu in a broken voice.

 

Yoochun smirk disappears into a thin line. Then uncrosses his legs and leans foreword. “ Where is my mother?” Asks Yoochun.

 

Junsu looks up.

 

“Where did you bury my, mother.” Asks Yoochun in a serious venom voice. Eyes becoming red as tears start to form in the corner of his eyes.

 

 

Junsu looks at him with tears in his eyes.

 

Yoochun then leaves the room. Junsu leans forward with his hands in his face crying loudly throughout the room. He then looks up wiping his face. As he sits up, Junsu sees a figure across from him staring at him. With a beautiful glow around the person.

 

“ I’m so sorry. Jaejoong.” Says Junsu crying.

 

The person then stands up and walks through the wall. Leaving Junsu to himself. Junsu leans back in his chair handcuffed hands on the table still crying.


 

Far in a different prison, Yunho is sitting in his cell looking at the wall, with an emotionless face. All different kinds of emotions running through his head. Holding a bible in his hand. Yunho closes his eyes.

 

Something glowing a little too bright stood outside, Yunho’s cell looking at him. The figure then walks through, Yunho’s cell gates and gently sits down next to him. Staring at Yunho. Yunho turns his head with his eyes open with tears flowing down his face.

 

Yunho stares at the person with full of regret and more. “ I’m sorry Jae.”

 

“Were you all that desperate.” The person says as his voices echos gently throughout the room.

 

The figure then gets up and leaves walking through the cell gates.






 

Sound of rumbling erupted from the motorcycle as it speed around curves of the street down a round surrounded by forest. Tightening the grip on the handle, and speeding up more. Turning around another curve as leaves, fly by in groups. The person smiled through his helmet enjoying the early morning scenery.

 

Turning again now moving up a hill and going onto a straight pathway surround by different flowers. Riding further down the path passing the flowers. Soon then stopping the bike. Putting the handle down on the motorcycle so it can stand. Getting off the bike and taking off his helmet.

 

Eyes closed as the sun beams down on his face. Yoochun smiles and puts one of his hands in his medium length hair messing it up a little bit. Opening his eyes slowly, Yoochun looks around his surroundings with a smile.

 

He then starts to walk down the path towards where a he see’s two hugh trees and in the middle of them a beautifully constructed tombstone with an angel on the top. Looking like it is praying. Yoochun walks over to the tombstone to also see a bench on the other side near the tombstone.

 

Yoochun crouches down and traces his hand over the tombstone. He smiles sadly as tears build up in his eyes. “ So this is where you are?” Says Yoochun aloud.

 

Yoochun then stands up and sits on the bench looking at the tombstone. Then looks up at the sky and closes his eyes as a strong gust of wind passes him. He then feels a warm hand on his back and the feeling of someone sitting next to him. He opens his eyes slowly and turns his head. Smile widens.

 

“Mom.” Says Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong smiles as he looks at, Yoochun.  Wearing white pants with a white shirt, with a light pastel blue cardigan knit jacket. Jaejoong smiles at him and then, touches, Yoochun’s cheek. Gently caressing it.

 

“You’ve grown so much. I’ve been waiting.” Says Jaejoong.

 

Yoochun chuckles with tears. “ I know. I had to find you first.”

 

Jaejoong examines, Yoochun and smiles again. “ So handsome, and tall.” Says Jaejoong.

 

“ Of course.” Says Yoochun chuckling.

 

“I regret having you.” Says Jaejoong looking away into the sky.

 

“Why?” Yoochun say looking at his mother.

 

Jaejoong turns back to him. “ Because I couldn’t stay with you longer. Watch you grow into handsome man. See you enter high school, college.” Says Jaejoong.

 

Yoochun then stands up with his helmet in his hand. Then looks at his mother. “ Mom, ride with me.” Says Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong looks at him and smiles gently. Yoochun is getting on his motorcycle, Jaejoong then gets on behind him smiling. Jaejoong then leans his head on his son’s back. Yoochun smiles and then wraps his mother's arms around him tightly.

 

Yoochun then starts up the motorcycle and then takes off. Riding down the pathway with great speed. Yoochun smiles enjoying this moment. Jaejoong then sits up a little. Ride a little longer enjoying the weather the wind and sunshine.

 

Soon the sun shines real bright. “ It’s time to go home.” Says Jaejoong a in gently whisper enough for Yoochun to hear.

 

Tears pour down his face as he no longer feels his mother’s arms around him no more. Continuing down the path, Yoochun pulls over to the side. Taking off his helmet, wiping his face.


 

Yoochun grins.



 

Seoul Hospital



 

“ Are you crazy you should tell the police what he did to you?” Shouts Taemin in a angry voice as he walks back and forth in the hospital room.

 

Minho lays in the hospital bed with a cast on each of his legs and a cast on his left leg. Looking out at the window.

 

“Minho, Seriously. Have you’ve seen your condition. Get him back.” Shouts Taemin.

 

Minho looks away from the window and looks at Taemin. “ Will you just stop? Stop!” Says Minho finally speaking.

 

Taemin goes silent as he looks at his lover.

 

“I’m not doing that. I deserve it.” Says Minho smiling.

 

Taemin then walks to his lover and seats on the bed. Then caresses Minho’s cheek. “ No you-” Says Taemin but is cut off.

 

Minho takes, Taemin’s hand. “ Yes, I do.” Says Minho.

 

“Minho, you’re just be-” Says Taemin.

 

“Taemin, please just stop. He’s my half brother. And I’ve caused him more pain than he did to me. Stop, please.” Says Minho smiling.

 

Taemin sighs and then pouts. “ I’m just really worried.”

 

“Well, I’m doing fine.” Says Minho.

 

Minho then pulls, Taemin towards him and caresses his stomach. He smiles and kiss Taemin’s cheek making him blush.

 

“Besides you need to stop getting worked up. It’s not good for the baby.” Says Minho.

 

Taemin leans into, Minho more tucking his head underneath his chin. Minho sighs and rubs, taemin’s head as he goes back to looking out the window.



 

Flashback







 

It is complete silence in a huge mansion, Yoochun sat in his living room looking at a huge picture of his beautiful mother up on the wall. His mother actually smiling, with some of his hair in his face. Yoochun smiled as he looked at the picture more and more about his mother. He then stands up still looking at the image. It was a picture, Changmin had took of his mother.

 

“Mom.” Yoochun says with tears in his eyes as all different kinds of mixed emotion filled him.

 

Wearing tight fitted black dress pants, with a nice navy blue turtleneck sweater, dress shoes. Hair pulled back into a ponytail, watch on his left wrist. Yoochun sighs and then turns around grabs, his car keys, and other things. Then leaves the mansion. Getting in his car, Yoochun speed off down the long pathway of his mansion and out the gates.

 

The sound of a luxurious car speeding down the street can be heard. Yoochun concentrated on the road trying to get to his destination. He soon arrived, parking his car. Yoochun get’s out of his car and locks the door. Then turns and walks into the huge building. Walking past people in business suits, ladies in pencil skirts and more. Yoochun walks into the building and goes to the front desk.

 

“I’m here to see, Choi Seung Hyun.” Says Yoochun to the secretary.

 

The secretary smiled at him. “ Ah, do you have an appointment with him, sir.” says the lady.

 

“Yes, he is expecting me.” Says Yoochun.

 

The secretary made a quick phone call and then hangs up and looks at, Yoochun. “ You may head up, Mr. Yoochun.” She says.

 

Yoochun nodded and walked pass the huge desk to the elevators. Yoochun then presses the up arrow. Elevator doors then open and he gets in. Pressing number 20. Waiting patiently in the elevator, he soon reaches the floor. The doors open and Yoochun gets off.

 

Walking straight ahead. Others looked at him and whispered, Yoochun ignored them and finally reaches the office and knocks.

 

“Come in.”Says the voice.

Yoochun opens the door, to see Seung Hyun sitting down on the phone. Seung Hyun looks at him and smiles. He then hangs up the phone, and stands up.

 

“Kim Yoochun, the son of the famous designer, Kim Jaejoong.” Says Seung Hyun as he pats, Yoochun back.

 

Yoochun smiles and nods.

 

“Have a seat.” Says Seung Hyun.

 

Yoochun sits and looks a bit nervous. Seung Hyun can tell and seats down in his seat.

 

“Don’t worry, Yoochun. I’m going to take them down for you. I’m not a judge for nothing. Don’t worry the lawyers that they used are also going to get punished.You bring the paper.” Says Seung Hyun.

 

Yoochun then pulls out the paper and hands it to, Seung Hyun. “ This is enough and also, I had some people look into it  and found more. So don’t worry, I’m going to put them away for a long time. I have a good lawyer appointed to you his name is, Kang Ha-neul. He will be your lawyer.” Says Seung Hyun.

 

“Thank you.” Says Yoochun standing up.

 

Seung Hyun smiles and stands up again and walk towards, Yoochun putting a comforting hand on his back.

 

“It’s the least I can do. Your mother was a big help to me and my wife Jiyong. So I have to do this for a friend’s son that deserves justice.” Says Seung Hyun.

 

Yoochun then leaves Seung Hyun office and walks to the elevator. He then gets in and goes down to the first floor. The doors open and he gets off and walks out of the building. Getting into his car he drives off.

 

Speeding down the street Yoochun arrives at his destination to see, a whole bunch of police escorting, Namgung out of the hospital. Namgung tries to fight back trying to tell the police they’re mistaken.

 

Yoochun walks past them with a smirk on his face. Yoochun then goes up to the front desk.

 

“I’ll would like to know, what room KIm Haewon is in.” Says Yoochun.

 

The nurse looks at him. “ Sir, only family can visit him.” Says the nurse.

 

Yoochun frowns. “ He’s my great uncle. So I would like his room number, now!” Says Yoochun getting a little angry.

 

The nurse quickly looks up the room and hands, Yoochun a piece of paper with the room number on it. Yoochun leaves and goes to the elevator.

 

Getting on he presses the number it says on the piece of paper and wait till it reaches the floor. Doors open and, Yoochun steps out of the elevator and starts looking at the numbers on the room.

 

Finally reaching the room, Yoochun gently knocks and opens the door. Walking in slowly, Yoochun looks around the big room and spots his uncle lying in bed looked to be asleep.

 

Yoochun walks over to him and grabs a chair and sits next to him. He then grabs his uncle’s hand and holds it observing his great uncle’s face.

 

Yoochun smiles. “ Ah, Uncle Haewon is really handsome.” Says Yoochun aloud examining his facial features.

 

Soon a nurse comes in and smiles at, Yoochun. “ How is he?”Asks Yoochun.

 

“Ah, he’s doing better with the right meds and everything.” Says the nurse.

 

Yoochun nods. “ When will he wake up.” Asks Yoochun.

 

“In a couple of days or so.” Says the nurse checking the machines and then leaving the room.

 

Yoochun sighs as he then stands up and walks over to his great uncle and pulls the covers up to his chest. Tucking him a little in, he then smiles and goes back to his seat. Sitting back down, Yoochun sits back and closes his eyes with a smile on his face.



 

Next Day



 

“ All rise.”

 

The court room’s atmosphere buzzed with tension, it’s packed and crowded. Reporters, journalists, and moe trying to get into the courtroom to get the latest story. The loudness of people talking, coughing, and more talking can be heard throughout the courtroom.

 

Soon the Seunghyun comes in with a serious facial expression on his face. Wearing long black robes, holding papers and more in his hand. He then goes to his seat and looks at everyone.

 

“ Good morning ladies and gentleman.” Says Seung Hyun looking at everyone sometimes glancing at his papers.

 

Yoochun is seating next to his lawyer with a smirks on his face. He then takes a peak other to the other side to see his father, Junsu, Jessica, Namgung, Dr. Hyun Bin, MIn Min Ho, and more others that are involved.

 

“Here today, for the murder of Kim Jaejoong, and the attempt of murder of Kim Haewon. Now let’s start the trail.” Says Seung Hyun.

 

Hours pass and now it’s down to the judge. Heavy tension in the air, Yoochun looked at the table in front of him with his eyes closed. Yunho looked at the floor, while Junsu stared at nothing, Jessica is crying as she holds her stomach and glances other to the other side to see, Jae-Hyun.

 

Jae-Hyun looks at her and frowns shaking his head in disgust. Jessica continues to cry and mouths “I’m sorry” to Jae-Hyun. She then looks away and looks at Namgung, in which he ignores her gaze.

 

“With strong evidence of what you all did. Killing an innocent person of jealousy, greed, and money. Sabotaging the first WILL of Kim Jaejoong. Injecting Kim Jaejoong with a highly induce cocktail of mix drugs, killing him instantly. The list goes on and on of the terrible things you’ve all done.” says Seung Hyun in a disgusted voice staring at them.

 

“ I hereby sentence Min Minho 20 years life in prison with no eligible for parole.” Says Seung Hyun looking at Min Minho.

 

“Namgung I hereby give you life in prison. For injecting Kim Jaejoong with cocktail mixed drugs, and keeping Mr. Haewon under.” Says Seung Hyun looking at Namgung.

 

Jessica cries harder and starts begging. Standing up creating a scene, begging, Yoochun.

 

“Control yourself, Jessica in my courtroom. I hereby sentence you 15 years with eligible for parole. Not 15 years, but 35 years for having Shim Changmin assaulted in which you hired people to assault him. In which causing him to be paralyzed. “Say Seung Hyun.

 

“Jung Yunho and Jung Junsu. I hereby give you both 40 years life in prison.” Says Seung Hyun.

 

Seung Hyun then slams the gavel against the wood. “ That is all. This trail is done.” Says Seung Hyun getting up to leave out the room through the side door.

 

Yoochun is crying in happiness with his eyes closed. Then opens his eyes as he see’s them all being escorted out through the other side door.  


 

End Of Flashback



 

Later that day, Yoochun pulled up to Yuya’s house. Parking his motorcycle, Yoochun gets off the bike and walks up to the grand double doors. Right when he is about to knock the doors swing open, and Yuya quickly rushes out and wraps his arms around, Yoochun.

 

Yoochun smiles and wraps his arms around, Yuya. Rubbing his back. “Miss me already?” Asks Yoochun with a chuckle.

 

Yuya blushes. “ You’ve been gone too, long.” Of course I missed you.” Says yuya.

 

Yoochun smiles and then gently lifts, Yuya chin and gives him a gentle kiss on his plump lips. Yuya kisses back, and then breaks away. Yuya, pecks him again and grabs his arm dragging him into the house.

 

“ Come on dinner’s ready. My father made a lot.” Says Yuya dragging, Yoochun in the house.

 

Yoochun chuckles and kicks the front door closed.



 

“Oh, yoochun you're finally here!”


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sequel is in the making~