Chapter 10

Delicate Dove

Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and noticed he was in the hospital. He then tried to get up, but noticed someone's arm wrapped around his waist. He turned and looked to see Changmin. Jae blushed and unwrapped Changmin arms from around him. He then tried to wake Changmin up.

 

"Changmin." Said Jae shaking his shoulder.

 

Changmin opened his eyes and quickly sat, in which he fell off the bed. He then stood up rubbing his head and looked at Jaejoong.

 

"Are you okay? Huh ?Are you in pain?" Changmin asked in a worried voice.

 

Jae just grinned.  "I'm fine."

 

Jae then got out the bed and took the IV out of his arm. Then grabbed his bag getting ready to leave, but Changmin grabbed his wrist.

 

"Ani,dangsin-eun tteonaji anh-eul geoya. (No, you're not leaving.)" Said Changmin.

 

Jaejoong frowned. "Waeyo?"

 

"You're staying to get your treatment done, Jaejoong. No excuses this time." Said Changmin.

 

"... But..." Said Jae, but was cut off.

 

"You have no say. Starting from today you're starting your treatment." Said Changmin.

 

Changmin then grabbed Jaejoong's bag and set it down on the table. Then forced Jaejoong to lay right back down on the bed. Jaejoong sighed as he looked at Changmin, and Changmin just smiled.



Yoochun was sitting at his desk going over some notes, while listening to Minho and Taemin. It was now there 30min break time at school.

 

"Hey, we should go to-"Said Minho excitedly, but stopped talking once he saw Siwon head there way. Siwon is Leeteuk son and he walk towards the three of them.

 

Yoochun looked up wondering why Minho had stopped talking and then he saw Siwon.

 

" Hey, Yoochun I didn't know your mother is into dating younger guys." Said Siwon laughing as he showed Yoochun a picture on his phone of a man in his mid 20's holding his mother's hand leading her to the car.Yoochun clenched his fist in anger as he looked at Siwon.

 

"Maybe that's why you don't have a father. Huh? Because your mother probably left him to be a himself to younger men." Said Siwon with a chuckle.

 

Minho frowned. "Why don't you just shut up, Siwon. Stop being mean to, Yoochun. You can't say anything either, Siwon, because your father hardly ever spends time with you. He probably just embarrassed to have a son like you."

 

Everybody's eyes widen in shock at Minho and Siwon frowned. Siwon then grabbed Minho by the collar." Shut up frog boy."Said Siwon as he punched Minho right in the face sending him flying into the schools desks.

 

"MINHO!" Screamed Taemin as he went to Minho's aid.

 

"Now where was I-"Said Siwon, but was cut off as a fist made contact with his face. Siwon fell to the ground as blood came out his nose and mouth. He looked up to see Yoochun was the that punched him. Yoochun, then grabbed Siwon phone and threw it across the classroom, as the phone cracked into pieces. Then he turned back to Siwon and got on top of him and started to punch him repeatedly.



Yunho was driving to work as he received a phone call. He looked at who was calling him and it was Minhee. Yunho sighed debating whether he should answer or not. Giving in he decide to answer.

 

" Yunho."Said Minhee weakly.

 

"What, I'm going to work right now." Said Yunho.

 

"I need you to take me to the hospital. I think I'm dying." Said Minhee.

 

Yunho sighed again and hanged up. He then turned his car around going to Minhee's house. Arriving at the house, he saw her weakly sitting on the steps looking pale and hair a mess. He then quickly helped her into the car and then drove to the hospital.

Finally arriving to the hospital he helped her out and they both went inside. He helped her get situated with the doctors and then went to the waiting room.

 

2 hours passed.

 

Soon Minhee was rolled to the waiting room in a wheelchair as a nurse pushed her towards Yunho. Yunho then notice them and thank the nurse as she left.

 

"Wait here. I'll go get the car." Said Yunho leaving.

 

At the same time Jaejoong was also being released as he got down with his treatment. Him and Changmin had already walked out the hospital. As Jaejoong was walking ahead looking at the ground he accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"Sorry-" Said Jae as he looked up and his eyes widen. It was Yunho he bumped into.

 

They stared at each other for awhile. Changmin frowned and came up next to Jaejoong and grab his hand. Yunho eye's widen at recognizing Changmin as designer Hero's assistant.

 

Changmin looked at Yunho and smirked. "What brings you here? Are you not feeling well?"

 

"...Oh,no." Said Yunho shocked looking at them.

 

"But how do you two...?" Asked Yunho.

 

Changmin smirks again. "Ah, are you curious?" Said Changmin. He then wrapped his arms around Jaejoong's thin waist.

 

"This is my boyfriend." Said Changmin.

 

Yunho eye's widen even more.  Changmin tightens his hold on Jae and they started to walk away. As they left Minhee had seen the whole scene and walked to Yunho and stood next to him.

 

"Omo, isn't he just lucky to have a young man like him. Anyway who are they." Said Minhee looking at Yunho.

 

"The young man is designer Hero's assistant. That has a contract with our company." Said Yunho.

Minhee the wrapped her arms around Yunho's arm and they walked to the car.



Changmin and Jaejoong soon reach Changmin's car and they drive off.

 

Changmin and then drops Jae off at his other mansion and Leaves. Jae then walks inside the mansion and started looking for Yoochun as school was already out. He then went to his room and opened the door to reveal Yoochun doing his homework.

Jae's eyes widen as he saw Yoochun's face he had a bandage on his right cheek and a cut on his right  eyebrow. He then quickly walked to Yoochun and held his face gently with both hands..

 

"What happened to your face? Who did this?" Said Jae in a worried voice.

 

Yoochun slapped his hand away. " I'm fine, I just got mad at someone at school. Don't worry about it."

 

Jaejoong sighed with worry. "Yoochun-"

 

Yoochun had pulled out some toenail clippers from his desk. "You know I can't cut my own toenails." Said Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong smiled and Yoochun got up from his desk and sat on his bed as he had grabbed a towel and put it under his right foot. Then Jaejoong sat at the end.

 

"Sorry. I forgot." Said Jaejoong looking at Yoochun's toenails.

 

Jae gasped."They're long. You should've told me sooner."

 

Yoochun looked at him thinking it was not that much of a big deal." Do it, carefully."

 

Jae smiled. "Yoochun, your feet have grown a lot."Said Jae as he gently began to clip them.

 

" When you were born, they were so tiny. Since you were.little you hated clipping your toenails. Do you remember ? You wouldn't let anyone else touch you, just me... But, look carefully at what I'm doing. You have ingrown nails. If you don't trim them in a straight line, they will grow through the skin causing infections. It'll give you trouble..."Said Jae.

 

Yoochun just stayed quiet.

 

"Later, you'll have to do this. I can't do it forever...You'll have to know before you become an adult. Yoochun,... I came to Korea to do some important work. I might have to do interviews for newspapers... your classmates might find out about everything." Said Jae.

 

"So." Said Yoochun.

 

"Yoochun, if you don't want me to, I won't do it the interviews or others things." Said Jae.

 

"Don't do it!" Said Yoochun.

 

Jae looked at Yoochun a little shocked.

 

"I don't like it when people talk about you." Said Yoochun.

 

Jae looked at Yoochun with tears in his eyes. "Am..I embarrassing."

 

"I don't like you, but you're not embarrassing." Said Yoochun.

 

"Oh?" Said Jae.

 

"I don't really like you, but I think you're amazing. I may be rude to you, but when other people or my friends do that to you, I don't like it. It hurts my pride. That's why you shouldn't do it." Said Yoochun with tears in his eyes.

 

"Just a moment." Said Jae leaving the room as tears made their way down his face. He then quickly went to the bathroom and the sink and continued to cry.



NEXT DAY

 

Jaejoong was in his car on his way to the company where Yunho works. He had received a text from Changmin explaining that today there's a meeting about the patterns they want Jae to use on his designs. Jaejoong then parked his car and got out and head straight inside the building. As he walked inside the was two men waiting for him nervously.

 

They then led Jaejoong to where the patterns were and Jaejoong started to look at them and feel them. The two men nervously looked at Jaejoong.

 

Man#1 " I understand those in the head office have yet to meet you."He said.

 

Man#2" We also didn't expect... You to come today."

 

Jaejoong ignored the men and frowned." This kind of material can't convey it well with my designs. The texture of the material is important, so change the lining to make the clothes warmer."Said Jaejoong not satisfied with their work.

 

Man#2 " The season is coming soon, and our funds are limited."

 

Jaejoong sighed and frowned again. " Fix it. Or you can find another designer." And with that said Jaejoong left putting on his sunglasses.