Chapter 29

Delicate Dove

“Game Over.” Yoochun says while smirking with his legs crossed. He then starts to chuckle looking at his father’s expression.

 

“ What? Shocked? Surprised.” Says Yoochun now standing up and walking over to, Yunho.

 

Yunho frowned. “ You’re-” Yunho says, but is interrupted.

 

“ I’m awake and I’m taking back what’s rightfully mine. You think you can get away after what you’ve did and everyone else that is involved.” Says Yoochun getting in his father’s face.

 

Yunho looks down knowing he can’t say anything or do anything else. Yoochun then chucks a huge pile of papers in, Yunho’s face.

 

“ It’s no use in running the police should be here in a bit. I don’t get what I done to you, what my mother did to you. Huh? What did we ever do? Why couldn’t you accept me?” Says Yoochun with pain in his voice.

 

“What’s wrong with taking care of another son? Huh? Can’t you take care both?” Says Yoochun.

 

Yunho looks up with tears in his eyes. “ I loved your mother, Yoochun. But I wanted to sight out better things for me and my future. What your mother had going back then wasn’t enough to satisfy me. And you’re I can’t accept you, because you’re nothing to me. I wish your mother never told me about y-” Says Yunho, but falls to the ground as, Yoochun’s fist connects with his face.

 

Yoochun held in his tears and crouches down to his father with red eyes. “ BULL! You’re the worst. I have nothing left to say, but just rot in hell.” Says Yoochun standing up and leaving the office.

 

Yunho wipes the corner of his mouth to get rid of the trickle of blood. He then stands up and slams the office door. Then goes over to his chair and sits down waiting.

 

Yoochun walks down the hall to the elevator ignoring the stares he is getting from the employees. He then gets to the elevator and presses the down arrow button. Entering the elevator pain strikes his heart as he enters the elevator crying.

 

The officer cuffed Min Ho escorting him out the office and all the other officers followed in toll. Other employees watch in pure shock, questions running through everyone’s heads. Min Ho frowned.

 

The officers get to the first floor of the building where there are reporters and more at the front entrance waiting for them. Getting towards the entrance of the building, two officer’s opens the door and others tried to back the reports away.

 

“Min Min Ho is it true, you snuck your way into the Kim Corporation for power?”

 

“ Min Ho is it true you tried to kill, Kim Haewon, the actual CEO?”

 

“Min Ho where is Mr. Haewon?”

 

Questions are being fly everywhere towards Min Ho, as he ignored the reporters. The police finally got him towards the cop car and put him in the back seat. Other officers quickly got in their cars and speed off following the main cop car.


 

Jessica is talking with one of her employees about something in her cosmetics shop. The employee shaked her head in understanding at what information she’s giving her. Jessica then left walking around her cosmetic store seeing if everything is good. She smiled and greet her customers and then went to the VIP section making sure her VIP customers are comfortable.

 

She smiled talking with one of her local customer pouring him some champagne.

“ If you use this product right, it will make your skin really soft.” Says Jessica.

 

Then one of her employees interrupts her. “ Miss the police are her.”

 

Jessica eyes widen in shock and confusion. “ What for?” Says Jessica as she looks up and the officer walks up to her and handcuffs her.

 

“Kim Jessica, you’re under arrest Accessory to Murder of Kim Jaejoong.” Says the officer.

 

Jessica had tears in her eyes as she looks down in shame. Everyone in the store is shocked at what is going on. Show taping the whole scene with their phones others taking pictures.

 

Yoochun driving down the road at top speed heading towards, SEOUL ACADEMY. He then pulls into the parking lot and parks his car. Opening the car door, Yoochun get’s out and makes his way towards the school. It is around lunch time so kids are either off campus getting food or doing whatever or in the cafeteria.

 

Yoochun walks into the main entrance and walks down the hallway looking for a certain someone. Then walks up to a random student.

 

“Have you seen, Jung Minho around.” Asks Yoochun.

 

“Ah, he’s in the cafeteria on the second floor with his group of friends.” Says the student.

 

Yoochun nods. “ Thank you.” He says and leaves.

 

Yoochun walks towards the cafeteria and pushes open the double doors. It is crowd with students getting lunch. Sitting down with their clicks. Yoochun then looks on up to the second floor and smirks. He then makes his way towards the stairs leading to the second floor.

 

Minho sitting with his friends talking about whatever. With his arm around Taemin’s waist as Taemin has his head laid on Minho’s shoulder in a resting manor.

 

“We should like plan on going on a trip, guy’s.” Key says.

 

“Oh, that’s a good idea.” Says Sungjong.

 

Yoochun finally reaches the second floor in which only consists of just, Minho’s group who are the only ones allowed. Yoochun walks other to them, and one of Minho’s takes notice of, Yoochun.

 

“ Hey, you’re not allowed up here.” Says Yongguk with his arms around Himchan’s waist.

 

All the other’s turn there heads. Minho turns his head, and his eyes instantly goes wide recognizing who it is. Pushing Taemin away and standing up instantly making his chair fall to the ground. Yoochun looks at him and smirks.

 

“We need to talk.” Says Yoochun.

 

Minho changes his expression to a frown. “ Tsk, we don’t need to talk about anything.” Says Minho trying to act all cool.

 

Yoochun then walks up to Minho getting in his face. “ I believe we do. It involves your parents and your so called future, so I think we should go and talk.” Says Yoochun leaning into Minho’s ear.

 

“So you might as well follow me, before I embarrass you in front of your so called friends.” Says Yoochun walking away.

 

Minho sighs and follows, Yoochun, but Taemin grabs his arm. “ baby, where are you going?” Says Taemin.

 

Minho smacks Taemin’s hand away. “ Don’t worry about it. I’ll be back.” Says Minho walking away following, Yoochun.

 

Minho follows a good distance behind, Yoochun as he leads them into what looks to be the band room. They walk in and Minho closes the door. Once, Minho turns around he falls to the ground holding his jaw. Minho quickly get’s up and tries to punch, Yoochun back. Yoochun dodges and punches Minho again this time in the nose.

 

Bleed comes out of Minho’s nose and his mouth. Yoochun then pins Minho down to the ground punching the living daylights out of Minho, repeatedly. Minho’s face is a bloody mess, left eye purple, bruised, and swollen. Yoochun punches him one last time and then gets up.

 

“You why I’m doing this to you? Right.” Says Yoochun taking off his jacket throwing it to the other side of the room.

 

Minho spits out a load of blood rolling around on the floor trying to get up. Yoochun then goes other to Minho and kicks him in the stomach repeatedly.  “ It’s all because of you and are damn father and your so called mother!!!” Shouts Yoochun.

 

Minho rolls again and manages to find a pipe of some sort. Yoochun then tries to pick, Minho up, but Minho swings the pipe at, Yoochun hitting him countless of times with the pipe. He then stops and runs out the room. Yoochun spits out some blood and stands up quickly and runs after, Minho.

 

Students scream as they see, Minho’s bloody face and quickly move out his way. Minho runs futher and futher, but Yoochun is not that far behind him. Yoochun catches up and pushes, Minho to the ground. Yoochun then starts hitting Minho again as students start to crowd around them, some taping it and others taking pictures not bothered to get a teacher.

 

They roll around on the floor hitting each other. Minho starts crying. “ You think it’s my fault, but in reality it’s you and your mother’s” Says Minho crying.

 

Yoochun stops and looks at Minho. They are both standing. “ You ruined my family!!!” Shouts Minho.

 

“If you and your damn mother just stayed in Japan. None of this would’ve happen.” Says MInho.

 

Soon Minho’s friends come and Taemin instantly goes to, Minho’s side. “ Look at your face.” Taemin shouts and tries to care for Minho. Minho smacks his hand away.

 

Taemin then looks at Yoochun and glares at him. He then walks up to Yoochun and slaps him. “ Are you crazy? Just leave my boyfriend alone. He’s done nothing to you.” Says Taemin.

 

Yoochun frowns and pushes Taemin away. Minho instantly catches Taemin and moves him to the side.

 

“Stay out of it!!!” Shouts Minho in tears.

 

Yoochun then grabs, Minho by his collar. “ You think I deserved to lose five years of my life being in a come.Huh? Noting being able to see my mother one last time. Huh? Why couldn’t you just deal with me being apart of the family. How can I ruin things?” Says Yoochun crying as well.

 

Minho backs away from, Yoochun tears pouring down his eyes. “I thought you would be different. More mature about things.” Says Yoochun following Minho.

 

Minho closed his eyes as, Yoochun talked all of this is just a mess. All mixed emotions going through his head. “ I didn’t mean it.” Shouts Minho all of a sudden.

 

Yoochun frowns he didn’t care, what MInho had to say. “ Where are half brothers. And you put me in a coma. All my mother wanted was for me to be in good hands before he left. Not none of this bull!!”Says Yoochun with tears coming down his face.

 

“ But your mother was making it worse. Your mother made my parents get a divorce!!! So I had no choices to do what I had to do. But I didn’t mean for it too got this far.” Says Minho.

 

“My mother didn’t do anything. Your mother couldn’t handle the truth that father had another child in which is me.Thinking my mother was showing off. No my mother just wanted for me to be in good hands. Was that too hard to ask for. ” Says Yoochun.

 

Minho was about to say something but he starts to fall backwards. It was like everything in slow motion. Yoochun eyes widen and he quickly tries to grab, Minho’s hand but it slips his grip.

 

“MINHO!!!” Taemin shouts in horror.

 

Minho falls backwards and see, his half brother Yoochun tire to reach out for him, but it slips his grasp. Minho looks up at the ceiling and closes his eyes. It was all like a rush of adrenaline. His limbs tumbling over one another, twisting, and hitting against the rise and run of the stairs. Body bruised and battered and his head being tossed around as it hit each step of the stairs.

 

Spitting out huge amounts of blood,Minho tries to keep his eyes open. He couldn’t move at all. Just lay there like an inanimate object.

 

Minho’s body finally reaches the bottom of the stairs his stomach facing the ground. Blood trickles down his forehead as he slowly closes his eyes. Students rush towards yoochun, some went to go get a teacher.

 

Taemin quickly rushes towards his boyfriend’s side crying screaming his name.

 

“MINHO!!!”

 

Yoochun looks at the scene shocked and then turns and walks slowly away bumping shoulders with other students who are running towards the scene. Yoochun wipes his tear stained face and walks out the school building ignoring the paramedics that rush past him.

 

Yoochun then gets in his car and drives off.



 

Police Station



 

Yunho, Junsu, Jessica, Min Ho, Namgoong, Dr. Hyun bin, everyone that is involved. They are all sitting at the police station in a private room. It is dead silence soon as the head officer comes in the chief. Walks in and sits down at the head of the table. Clears his throat and looks at everyone.

 

“ You’re all here for your wrongdoings. “ Says  the chief.

 

“We didn’t do anything.” Says Junsu in a complete mess.

 

“You’ve nust be mistaken.” Says Min Ho.

 

Yunho just sits there looking at the wooden table.

 

“I’m not mistaken nor is the person that turned you all in. You're all here because of the murder of Kim Jaejoong, and attemp murder of Kim Haewon.” Says the chief.

 

 

 

“ Until further notice you all will be kept in a cell each. Until your hearing in court.”