Chapter 26

Delicate Dove

SEOUL HOSPITAL



 

Jae-Hyun is now in Hae-Won’s room actually taking car of the man, He changed his medicines to the rights ones. His injuries from whatever that caused him are fully healed and now all awaits is for, Hae-Won to finally wake up. He’s now pretending that he’s on, Namgung side, but he’s not. This is wrong why is this man being kept under? That’s the question he's trying to figure out.

 

If it’s about money, why not just kill the man, instead of keeping him here. Not that Jae-Hyun’s getting any ideas, he’s just thinking. It’s stupid, why is this man here? He then leaned closer to the older man and took notice that the man still looks quite young. If this man is a huge famous billionaire then who is taking care of his company.  That’s the next thing, Jae-Hyun has to find out. Jae-Hyun then turned around to leave the room.

 

Getting off the elevator and now walking towards his office. Opening his office door, Jae-Hyun then walks towards his desk and sits down in his chair. Turns on his laptop, typing in the search bar Hae-Won company or something with Hae-Won. He then hears a knock coming from his office door.

 

“Come in.” Shouts Jae-Hyun closing his laptop.

 

In comes Dr. Seungho, he comes in and smiles at Jae-Hyun handing him a gift.

 

“ What’s this for? Dr. Seungho.”Asks Jae-Hyun in confusion.

 

“ Ah, it’s for your wife. I wanted to say congratulations to you guys. Isn’t this your guys first child. She came in for a check about two days ago,and I presented to great news to her.” Says Dr. Seungho smiling sitting the bag down on the table.

 

“What are yo-” Says, Jae-Hyun in confusion, and his frowns and tightens his hands into fist.

 

Jae-Hyun then looks up smiling not to show his hurt feelings. “ Thank you, Dr. Seungho, for your kindness I’ll make sure she gets it.”

 

Dr. Seungho smiled and then left out of, Jae-Hyun’s office. Tears start to form in, Jae-Hyun’s eyes. He stands up and grab his work bag and leaves the office.



 

Seoul Academy


 

Yoochun is walking down the hallway with his hands in both his pants pockets. Looking out the window as he walked down the hallway not watching where he is going. His curly medium length hair pulled back into a bun, wearing his reading glasses, looking handsome as ever.

 

He then accidently bumps into someone as he gets ready to turn a corner in the hallway.

 

“ Watch where you are going ki-” Says the other person, but instantly stops.

 

Yoochun slowly looks up and smirks and leans his head over to the side a little bit. “ Siwon It’s been a long time.” Says Yoochun.

 

Siwon stands there with wide eyes in complete shock. “ Y-Y-Yoochun?”

 

“Yea, it’s like you’ve seen a ghost, Siwon.”Said Yoochun smirking still. Yoochun then looks Siwon up and down noticing how tall he is up to his height and how muscular he is too.

 

“ How have you’ve been?” Asked Yoochun now looking at, SIwon.

 

“I-I-I’ve been fine and you.” Asks Siwon.

 

“ Ah, I’ve been good, sleeping a lot.” Says Yoochun.

 

“ Ah, are Chunnie is finally back.” Says Siwon chuckling.

 

Yoochun widens at the nickname and smiles. “ Yea, I’m back.”

 

“I heard you moved to Japan after your little accident at school.” Said Siwon getting in a serious voice.

 

Yoochun frowns. “ Yea, you could say that.”

 

Siwon looks down and looks at Yoochun again nervously. “ Loo I know who pushed you down-”Starts Siwon, but Yoochun interrupts hims.

 

“ I already Know who pushed me, Siwon. And I’m going to get my revenge.” Says Yoochun balling his hands into fist.

 

“ How are you going to get Minho back, then?” Asks Siwon.

 

“ Oh, I have a plan. It seems you don’t really like my half brother.” Says Yoochun.

 

Siwon eyes widen at the half brother part. “ Will let’s just say people act different when they get ahold of new money. He’s a complete . You might fall for the innocent act, but his true side is dark, deceiving, and not trustworthy.”Siwon said frowning.

 

“ Well do you want me to help-”Ask Siwon with concern.

 

“ No, that’s okay. Just don’t tell him I’m back.Thanks for your concern.” Says Yoochun.

 

As Yoochun is talking with Siwon, Yuya is standing afar watching them. He was walking down the hallway when he came across them. Yuya then walks up to them and Siwon, notice how Yuya went to Yoochun’s side instantly.

 

“ Ah, so was it you, Yoochun making out with Yuya, that day. I didn’t know you two are a thing.” Asks Siwon smirking.

 

Yuya blushes and steps a little bit away from Yoochun blushing. “ W-W-We’re not.” Said Yuya stuttering.

 

Yoochun smirks as he looks at, Siwon to Yuya. He then grabs Yuya by his waist. “Arimasen mada  (Will not, yet.)” Says Yoochun pulling Yuya along with him before stopping to look at,Siwon.

 

“Oh, since I’m back now, we have to hangout sometime. Well then see ya!”Says Yoochun leaving with his arm around Yuya’s waist. Yuya blushing and trying to get away, but Yoochun smirk widens and tightly grabs Yuya’s waist.

 

Yuya eyes widen.

 

Yoochun notices. “ What you don’t like?”

 

Yuya just blushes and let, Yoochun lead the way.



 

Jae-Hyun arrives home but a little bit drunk. Stumbling in the house, Jae-Hyun leaned against the wall and chuckled.

 

“ I’m a damn fool!” Jae-Hyun shouts out loud.

 

He then takes off his shoes and see’s one of their. maids she quickly runs by his side and helps a little bit standing. “ Where is my wife?” Jae-Hyun says drunkenly.

 

“Madam is with your brother having dinner with him and his husband Yunho, sir.”Says the maid.

 

Jae-Hyun chuckles and pushes the maid away from him and proceed upstairs to their bedroom. Finally reaching their room he opens the door and walks to their bed and falls back on the bed.

 

Looking at the ceiling. “ I’m I not a good husband.” Jae-Hyun then sits up chuckling again and starts ing his white dress shirt, and stands up getting ready to take a shower, until he notices folded papers on his wife’s makeup table. Walking over to the table, Jae-Hyun opens the papers and reads the paper confirming his wife’s pregnancy. He then ripped the paper into pieces and button his shirt back.

 

Quickly walked out the room and ran down the stairs. He then stopped. “ Which restaurant is my wife at?” Asked Jae-Hyun.

 

The maid tells him and Jae-Hyun then leaves the house. Getting in his car and starting it up. He then speed off towards the restaurant. Arriving at the restaurant not bothering to properly park his car. He got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. Ignoring the hostess at the restaurant, Jae-Hyun starts to look around for his wife. He then spots his wife sitting with some man. Jae-Hyun started to walk slowly not believing who this man is sitting with his wife.

 

Jae-Hyun finally got close up to the table and stopped. “ So, my best friend and wife? Huh?”Says Jae-Hyun laughing hysterically.

 

Jessica looked up and her eyes widen in shock at seeing her husband. Namgung turned around and smirked not caring. He then turned back around towards his food and cut off a piece of his medium rare steak, and put the small piece in his mouth slowly chewing on the piece of meat.

 

“Jae-Hyun, baby.”Starts Jessica.

 

“This is so ed up.” Says Jae-Hyun as he stopped laughing.

 

Namgung rolls his eyes and leans back into his seat and takes a sip of his wine.

 

“Baby, we are just having dinner, that’s all.” Says Jessica nervously.

 

Namgung leans forward again eating his food not caring of the situation. And looks at Jae-Hyun. “ What?”

 

“How long has this affair been going on?Huh?”Asks Jae-Hyun.

 

“Hone-”Starts Jessica again.

 

Namgung lifts his wine glass and smirks. “ Since your wedding day.”Says Namgung taking a sip of his wine again.

 

Jae-Hyun then looses it and grabs, Namgung wine glass and pours it all on the man. Namgung chuckles and then frowns. He stands up. “ Yah!Are you crazy? Huh?”

 

“It’s not like it was a secret, Jae-Hyun. Anyone could see it except for you.”Says Namgung smirking.

 

Jae-Hyun closed his eyes and then looks at Jessica. “ Does he know about the baby?”

 

Namgung was wiping himself down wife a napkin and frozen when Jae-Hyun said that. He then looks at Jessica and glared at her.

 

Jessica was too shocked to say anything and looked down. “ I guess he didn’t did he. It’s not like the baby is mine anyway. We haven’t slept together for two years now.” Said Jae-Hyun.

 

Namgung starts panting in pure anger and turns to leave, but Jae-Hyun stops him and turns him around and punches him. Namgung quickly recovers from the punch and punches Jae-Hyun back. Jessica tries to break it up but nothing works. You can hear wine glasses and plates being broken and tables. Soon the manager comes and other waiters and waitresses drag both of the men out the restaurant.

 

Jae-Hyun then gives Namgung a final punch and spits on him. Namgung rolls on the ground coughing up a little blood. “ Give you a heads up I quit!” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

He then looks at Jessica in which is crying. “ And You pack your things and leave my house.” Says Jae-Hyun leaving.

 

Namgung stands up, as Jessica helped him. He frowns and pushes her away. THen walked towards his car, but stops and looks at Jessica. “ Abort that thing or else.”Says Namgung before getting in his car and driving off.

 

Jessica falls to the ground crying.


 

Jae-Hyun drives to the hospital, not knowing that Namgung is on his tail. Finally arriving at the hospital Jae-Hyun gets out of his car and quickly runs inside the hospital. First going to his office grabbing important information. Leaving his office going to the elevator to the eighth floor.

 

Namgung now just getting out of his car texted one of his security guard to tell all the guards to look for Jae-Hyun and him out. Namgung quickly runs into the building and moves people out his way and goes to the elevator. Reaching the eighth floor the guards are waiting for him.

 

“ Where is he?” Asked Namgung panting a little bit.

 

They signal that he’s in Hae-Won’s room. Namgung frowns and makes his way towards the room with the guards. Opening both doors,Namgung ran inside with the guards.

 

“JAE-HYUN!!”Shouts Namgung running inside but stops once he sees Jae-Hyun on the floor with wide eyes. Namgung looks up and his eyes widen also.

 

Holding on to the wall barely standing, hair covering his still not aged handsome face. The person looks around the room and  then looks at them with a frown. Namgung stumbles backwards and runs out the room.

 

“...H..H..H..Ha.ae-Won.”Says Jae-Hyun stuttering.

 

Namgung opens the huge doors and stops as he runs into someone. He looks up and his eyes widen.

 

His father Min Min-Ho and his two uncles, Ji-hun, and Jong-Hyeon. “F-F-Father,I-I-I.” Stutters Namgung.

 

“ What have you done now this time, boy?” Says Min-Ho.

 

Jae-Hyun quickly stumbles up and walk towards Hae-Won. “ Mr.Kim-”

 

Hae-Won looks up and pushes, Jae-Hyun out the way and tries to leave, but a sudden dizziness hits him. Hae-Won falls to the ground, Jae-Hyun tries to help the man up, but the security guards grab him escorting him out.

 

“No-No!” Shouts Jae-Hyun as they him out the room.

 

Jae-Hyun then stops screaming as he notices, Namgung standing next to his father Min-Ho and his uncles. Not only that, but the Jung showed up. Yunho’s uncle, Seo-Yoon.

 

“What the hell is this?” Shouts Jae-Hyun.

 

Min-Ho frowns and steps forward. “ I see my stupid son got you involved. Take him away. Ah, and don’t you dare say a word of what you saw or your I’m going to do the same that we did to the Kims to your son, Yuya.” Saids Min-Ho and signaled the guards to continue to , Jae-Hyun out.

 

“Open the door brat.” Says Jong-Hyeon.

 

Namgung do as they say and open the door. They all walk in to see, Hae-Won trying to stand up again.

 

“Put him on the bed.”Says Min-Ho.

 

One guard that Min-Ho had stayed carefully picked up Haewon and sit him on the bed. Hae-Won snapped open his eyes and tried to fight back. Woo-Sik steps forward and frowns. “ Time to go night night, Hae-Won.”

 

Min-Ho then pushes his son forward. Namgung pulls out a syringe and pokes it into Hae-Won’s arm. Hae-Won soon stops thrashing and fighting to keep his eyes opened, but can’t fight it.

 

“ I think we need a new plan.” Says Seo-Yoon.

 

“ I say we finish him off. I don’t see why we are keeping him for so long.”Says Jong-Hyeon.

 

“ Of course to play with his life, like he did our brother.” Says Seo-Yoon with pure hate in his eyes with a smirk.


 

Next Day Bank


 

Yoochun parks his car in front of a bank. He get’s out of his car and walks inside the bank. Waiting in line for his turn, Yoochun looks around and soon he is called up next.

 

The lady looks up at him and smiles. “ How can I help you sir?”Asked the lady.

 

Yoochun smiles at her. “ I need to stop a few bank accounts and credit cards.”

 

“Okay, Just give me the names to the accounts.”Says the lady.

 

“ I know the names are under, Jung Yunho, and there is two other accounts, Jung Junsu, and Jung Taemin. I would like to stop any accounts they have in their names, even hidden ones.” Said Yoochun smirking.

 

The lady typed in the information. “ You can’t stop these accounts unless you’re the provider in which is Kim Yoo-”Says the lady but is cut off.

 

“ I am Kim Yoochun.” Said Yoochun loudly and the lady eyes widen.