Chapter 24

Delicate Dove

Later that night, Yoochun is sitting in his living room drinking a cup of hot green tea. Wearing grey sweatpants that are low on his hip, with no shirt revealing his nice toned abs. He leaned forward as he has pictures of Junsu, Minho, and his father and others associated with them on the table. Sighing he stood up and smirked. Three days, until his eighteenth birthday. He can’t wait. Everything’s going to go down hill when that day comes. He is then broken out of his thoughts as his cellphone starts ringing.

 

Walking back towards the luxury coffee table, Yoochun picks up his phone and notices that it’s, Kyuhyun that is calling him. Looking at his phone in confusion.

 

“ Ne, Kyuhyun.” Said Yoochun in confusion.

 

“Yoochun!” Kyuhyun says in a frantic voice.

 

Yoochun walks back towards where he was standing by his window. “ Why are you callin-” Says, Yoochun but is cut off.

 

“ We need to meet tonight, I have to tell you something very important. I don’t even know if your mother knew this, but meet me at the La Cafe.” Kyuhyun said and hung up the phone before, Yoochun could even say anything.

 

“ What so impor-”Yoochun says, but Kyuhyun had already hung up.

 

Yoochun then looks out the window in confusion and then turns around and puts on his grey matching hoody that was lying on the couch. Then puts his phone in his pocket and grabs his car keys and then leaves out the door.

 

Jessica smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror and smirked. God she loves her figure. She’s wearing a tight red silk dress that comes up to the mid thigh, with black pump high heels. Wearing a golden bracelet and golden necklace, earrings. He her is curled in loose curls reaching down her mid back. Red solid lipstick on her lips, a smokey eye shadow look.

 

She then walked towards her make up table and opened her jewelry box and lifted her left hand that has her wedding ring on it. Then taking the ring off and then putting it in the box and closing the box back into place. Turning around grabbed her fur white, brown coat and left out her and Jae-Hyun’s room. Walking down the grand staircase and then walking towards the door until the maid came to her.

 

“ Madam, you’re not staying for dinner. Master Jae-Hyun said he’ll be back early tonight.” Said the Maid.

 

Jessica turned around and rolled her eyes. “ I have more important business than a dinner with my husband.  Tell him I’m having diner with Junsu and Yunho. Now if that is all you have to say, then I am leaving.

 

Walking out the house she opens her car door and slips inside. Starting up the car she drives off.


 

Al Caratello



 

Jessica pulled up to the fancy five star italian restaurant. She then got out of her car grabbing her keys and purse. She then tosses the keys at the valet and walks into the restaurant swaying her hips. Then walks to the table that is already reserved for her and some else. She smiles as she sees the person that is waiting for her.

 

That person is a man. The man stood up and smiled at her he is wearing a black dress pants with a burgundy turtleneck, with a golden watch on his right wrist. Standing up then man pulls her into a tight hug traveling his hands down to her giving it a squeeze making, Jessica giggle.

 

Soon the break apart and sit down at the table. The man then snaps his fingers and a waiter comes up to there table. The smirks at, Jessica and turns towards the waiter.

 

“ Bring me your best  expensive wine please.” Says the man.

 

The waiter nods and then leaves. Jessica giggles again and smiles at the man as she playfully rubs her left leg up and down his leg.

 

“ You sure do know how to treat me well, Namgung. Don’t you.”Said Jessica looking at, Namgung with lust in her eyes.

 

Namgung chuckles. “ Anything for you.”

 

Soon the wine comes and the waiter pours them each a glass of the dark bittersweet wine into the glass. The waiter then leaves and the both take a sip of their wine. Jessica sighs and leans back still rubbing her leg up and down, Namgung.

 

“ So, how is work?” Jessica asks as she sits up.

 

“ Fine doing dirty work for my father and of course myself, and making sure your dirty work is being kept a secret.” Says Namgung says taking another sip of his wine.

 

“ My dirty work isn’t that much to tame now is it.” Says Jessica smirking.

 

“ My, my kitten you’ll do anything to have more materials won’t you.” Says Namgung smirking.

 

“ A girl has to have her materials.”Said Jessica.

 

Namgung snaps his fingers again and the waiter comes back. “ Bring us two plates of your seafood linguine.”

 

Jessica stands up and walks over to, Namgung and sits on his lap and then gives him a deep kiss. Breaking apart. “ Skip the food I’m not hungry, but rather hungry for something else.”

 

Namgung smirks.


 

Next Day



 

Yuya is walking down the hall too busy in his thoughts. He smiled he couldn’t help but think about what had happened yesterday. The new student, Kim Yoochun. His attitude is terrible at first but it’s like he is afraid to show his other side of with in which is kind of caring and kind. At least that’s what Yuya thinks even if he just meet him yesterday.Not paying any attention to where he’s going he bumps into someone. Looking up he notices that it’s Minho.

 

“So it seems you are a . Huh? Is it really a boyfriend or one of your client's?” Minho said now pinning Yuya up against the wall.

“ Get off of me!” Shouted Yuya trying to push Minho away. Managing a punch to MInho’s cheek.

 

Minho stumbles back and a little bleed filled his mouth. Minho touched his lip and became furious. “ You !!”

 

Pushes Yuya against the hall again but with strength. “ Are you crazy? Huh? Do you know who I am?”

 

“Yes I do, a nobody.”Yuya spat at Minho.

 

Minho chuckled and then punched, Yuya in the stomach, making Yuya whimper in pain and crouch down. Minho then lifted Yuya up and punched him in his face. “ Let’s get this straight, Yuya, you’re the nobody and nothing but a that goes around opening his legs for everyone in sight. You can’t deny it because I have the evidence. Another thing you’re nobody else’s but mine. You got that?” Said Minho with venom in his voice.

 

Yuya looks at Minho with hate. “ I’m not yours, you low life. And I’ll never be. You think you’re so great hiding behind others to fight your battles. Oh, if only people can see the true face of yours. Pathetic. You’re pathetic, Minho.” Yuya said holding his stomach and walking away, but Minho grabs his arm. Minho pulls him back and forces him against the wall and crashes his lips against Yuya’s.

 

Yuya’s eyes widen and tried to push Minho away. Minho smirked and started to and kiss on Yuya’s neck. “ Doesn’t this brings back memories, Yuya?” Said Minho and continued to kiss on Yuya.

 

With strength, Yuya kicks Minho away from him and quickly runs off. Minho smirked and leaned against the wall and touched his busted lip smirking again. He then puts his hands in his pocket and turns and leaves.


 

Unknow to Minho, Taemin saw the whole thing. Taemin clenched his fist tight and frowned with tears in his eyes. Taemin then turns around to leave.

 

“ That is going to pay. He thinks he can have any man he wants.” Said Taemin as he turns he bumps into someone. The person he bumped into just walks by him not apologizing. Taemin frowns seeing that it was a boy, he was tall and muscular and had curly hair but put into a bun.

Jae-Hyun is now in his office with a furious look on his face. He had just got down monitoring the patient Hae-Won. He took notice that this person’s health is in terrible condition he doesn’t know how this man is still alive. Condition is so terrible that the man is in a coma barely hanging on. The medicines that are hooked up to the man’s machine is why he’s in that condition it’s keeping him under. At least six to eight bags of medicine hooked up to the Machine.

 

“ Why is Hae-Won being kept under? Who is this important person?” Thoughts running through Jae-Hyun’s head.

 

Jae-Hyun quickly stood up from his desk and left. Walking down the hallway then reached the elevator and pressed the up button. Finally arriving he steps into the elevator and presses the number eight.

 

Elevator soons stops as it reaches the eighth floor. Quickly getting off the elevator Jae-Hyun quickly walks to Namgung office. Not even knocking Jae-Hyun barged in.

 

“ Do you know of his condition?!” Shouted Jae-Hyun.

 

Namgung turned around in his brown leather chair with a coffee cup in his hands. Namgung takes a sip of his drink smirking. He knew, Jae-Hyun would be up in his office once he saw the patient’s condition.

 

“ Did you hear me?”Shouts Jae-Hyun again.

 

Namgung rolled his eyes. “ Of course I did and yes I know of his condition.”

 

Jae-Hyun sighed in frustration and slam both of his hands down on the table. “ Why is he in that condition, why is there so many medicine bags to keep him under.”

 

Namgung set the coffee cup back down on the table and frowned.” I just order you to watch him make not look into what’s wrong with him.”

 

Jae-Hyun believing his friends words. “ Namgung, who is Hae-Won? Why is he so important?”

 

Namgung leaned back in his chair rolling his eyes. “ He’s someone that is really important. I’m surprise you don’t recognize the man. Any one would by just seeing his face. If that man wakes up my family will be destroyed and so will yours.” Said

Namgung making Jae-Hyun eyes widen.

 

“ What are you talking about? Destroy my family yours?” Said Jae-Hyun in confusion.

 

“ Jae-Hyun stop caring and just do what you’re told.” Said Namgung.

 

“ No, I can’t. Who’s been taking care of this man before me?” Asked Jae-Hyun.

 

“ I have, making sure he doesn’t wake up.” Said Namgung standing up from his sit.

 

“ Jae-Hyun just look after him, stop trying to snoop around and getting into others business. Do as I say and just keep an eye on the man and make sure he doesn’t wake up. Got it, now, LEAVE.” Namgung said frowning.

 

Jae-Hyun looked at Namgung with a frown and turned to leave slamming the door. He then went back to his office. Closing and locking the door, Jae-Hyun went to his desk and opened his laptop. Typing in the name ( Kim Hae-Won).

 

“ Why is he so important? Just who are you Hae-Won?” Thought Jae-Hyun looking at his computer frowning as it’s taking a long time to load. Finally the search bar stopped loading and his eyes widen as he stood up backing away from his computer.



 

La Cafe


 

 

Yoochun parked his car and got out. Walking into the cafe, he looked around for Kyuhyun. He then finally spotted the man and walked over to him.  Stopped in front of Kyuhyun and, Kyuhyun signalled for him to sit down. Silence took place and a waitress came over pouring that two glasses of water. Taking a sip of his water, Kyuhyun looked at Yoochun.

 

“ What is it?” You sounded frantic on the phone.” Asked Yoochun.

 

Kyuhyun looked down. “ Yoochun.”

 

“ Kyuhyun, what is it. Did you find something out?” Asked Yoochun impatiently wondering why Kyuhyun is stalling for so long.

 

“ I did find something or rather someone.” Said Kyuhyun looking at Yoochun.

 

Yoochun eyes widen in shock. “ Who is it? Who did you find?”

 

Kyuhyun sighed. “ Yoochun do you know any of your relatives? Or has your mother ever mention any relatives?”