Chapter 8

Delicate Dove

Yunho was sitting at the Bells hotel sky lounge as he waited for designer Hero to show up. He looked at his watch as it read 1:55pm. He sighed and took a sip of his water waiting, until someone stood in front of him. Yunho looked up it was a young tall man maybe around in his twenties wearing a nice sharp dark blue suit, hair styled to perfection. Yunho stood up in front of the young man.

"Dangsin-eun. (You are.)" Asked Yunho in confusion.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Changmin designer Hero's assistant. I handle any meetings and paper work for designer Hero." Said Changmin smirking.

"Oh,Ne. Sit." Said Yunho smiling.

Changmin sat down looking at Yunho while doing so and frowned while looking at Yunho.

"So this is Jaejoong ex." Thought Changmin while observing Yunho carefully.

"Well Changmin we would like for designer Hero to collaborate with us and make a collection of clothes." Said Yunho explaining why they wanted Jaejoong to collaborate with them.

"...Saekki.(Bastard.)" Said Changmin under his breath.

"Excuse me." Said Yunho as he miss heard what Changmin said.

"Oh, I said I" all talk to Hero about it, and I'll get back to you. Now if you'll excuse me I have some other business to attend too. It was nice meeting you...huh."Said Changmin covering up from what he said.

"Oh, yes it's Yunho. It was also nice meeting you too Changmin." Said Yunho as he shook Changmin hand.

Changmin looked at Yunho and then took his leave not sparing Yunho another glance. Yunho stood there and frowned as he thought designer Hero has a weird assistant.

 

Jaejoong was on his way to his other mansion. He parked his car and got out heading into the mansion to see Junsu cleaning up and Yoochun eating lunch with Junsu son Minho. Junsu was humming and looked up and smiled when he saw Jaejoong. He quickly went to Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong I was thinking about taking the kids to an amusement park, you should come." Asked Junsu excitedly.

Yoochun frowned as heard what Junsu said."Since when did I agree in going to an amusement park. I don't like them they're for immature kids."Said Yoochun looking at Junsu.

"And besides he doesn't like those kids new of things either." Said Yoochun looking Jaejoong with a frown.

Minho came running to Yoochun side."Oh, come on Yoochun it'll be fun. Please."begged Minho.

"What ever." Said Yoochun going back to eating his food.

"He's right I don't do amusement parks." Said Jaejoong.

"Oh.come on it well be fun." Said Junsu holding on to Jaejoong hand.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes."Fine, I'll go."

Yoochun frowned and stopped eating as he got up and started to walk out the mansion towards the car with Minho following him. Junsu squealed and grabbed his things. Jaejoong sighed and grabbed his bag and white and gray cardigan jacket, and medicine container. Junsu looked at him in a questioning look.

"What are those?Painkillers." Asked Junsu.

"...Oh, these are vitamins." Said Jaejoong nervously and left with Junsu following. Junsu just went with and shrugged his shoulders.

The ride was somewhat quiet on the way to the amusement park.Junsu and Minho kept talking about school or random things the whole way. While Jaejoong and Yoochun stayed quiet.Jaejoong smiled as he looked at Yoochun through the mirror. Yoochun sighed and laid his head down on the window as he watched as they drove by things.

They soon arrived at the park and Jaejoong parked the car. They all got out and Jaejoong had already taken care of the tickets. Yoochun and Minho walked further ahead as their mother's walked slow and talked for a bit.

Minho smiled and grabbed Yoochun hand."Yoochun, look at that. Let's go ride it."Said Minho excitedly as he pulled Yoochun with him to the ride.

Junsu smiled and looked at Jaejoong."See?Yoochun likes it, too. Good thing you listen to me."Said Junsu.

Jaejoong just grinned.

"I'll put you and Yoochun very close together!" Junsu said with determination in his voice.

"Umma, come on!" Shouted Minho.

"Mmm...Okay." Shouted Junsu as he grabbed Jaejoong hand leading him towards the kids.

Junsu and Jaejoong met up with the kids as Minho wanted to get on a ride that's for one or two people. Minho is hen looked at his mother and smiled.

"Umma. I want to ride with you." Asked Minho.

Yoochun frowned and then looked at Jaejoong then at Junsu.

"Oh right, but it's a bit too much to let them ride alone." Said Junsu looking at Jae and Yoochun.

"Umma." Said Minho pouting.

"Fine, let's go. Yoochun, ride with your mother. Let's go Minho." Said Junsu as him and Minho got on the ride.

Yoochun looked at Jae and glared at him. He then got on then ride as Jaejoong followed him and sat down next to him. Soon the ride started to move in a circular motion a slow motion. As soon as the ride started a sharp pain struck Jaejoong left hand and chest. His right hand gripped the seat as his left hand started to shake badly. Yoochun turned his head to notice Jaejoong left hand shaking.

Yoochun looked at Jaejoong." Is this ride that scary." Asked Yoochun.

"No." Said Jaejoong as he winced a little in pain.

Then Jaejoong held his left hand with his right trying to stop the shaking. 

Yoochun frowned."Then why are you like that?"Asked Yoochun.

"I know, right?" Said Jae with tears in his eyes as the pain was getting worse.

"If you're scared, you should have said you don't want to ride it." Said Yoochun.

"No, I'm fine." Said Jaejoong.

Yoochun then looked at Jaejoong shaking hand as Jaejoong looked away. Yoochun slowly reached his hand towards Jaejoong and held his left hand. Jaejoong eyes widen as he looked at Yoochun with tears. The pain in his hand started to fade as so in his chest. Yoochun looked at him and noticed his tears.

"Are you crying?" Asked Yoochun.

"No, I'm not crying." Said Jaejoong.

Yoochun frowned. " You always say you're not. Don't cry! You'll look like a fool."so said Yoochun.

Jaejoong smiled and held Yoochun hand tighter.

 

Soon they got off the ride and Jaejoong wasn't feeling anymore pain. The kids kept getting on more rides and so did Junsu while Jaejoong watched. It was getting late and they left. Jaejoong drop Junsu and Minho off and drove on home with Yoochun. As they got home Jaejoong quickly went to the kitchen and poured him a glass of water. He then took out his medicine and took one not noticing Yoochun was in the kitchen also.

What are you taking?"Asked Yoochun.

"I told you before vitamins." Said Jaejoong.

"Then can I eat it." Said Yoochun grabbing Jaejoong medicine container, but Jaejoong quickly took it away from him.

"NO, Yoochun." Said Jae panting as the pain was coming back.

"Are you sick?" Asked Yoochun.

"If I'm concerned about something, I get headaches. It's pills for migraines." Said Jae lying.

Yoochun frowned."I'm going to bed."He said as he left.

Jaejoong sighed and sat down on the couch and rubbed his head. Soon time went by and he got up to check on Yoochun. He quietly open the door to see Yoochun sleep with the covers halfway on him. Jaejoong quietly went towards the bed and covered Yoochun up, and then sat down as he gently rubbed Yoochun head. Yoochun leaned his head into Jaejoong soft smooth hand and continued to sleep. Jaejoong smiled and kissed Yoochun head. He then got up and went to his room to rest as tomorrow he is meeting with Yunho hear to tell him about Yoochun and maybe everything's and else.

 

It was the next day as Yoochun was already at school and Jaejoong had given Junsu the day off. Soon the door bell ranged and Jaejoong got the door and let Yunho in. He guide Yunho to the leaving room and went to grab drinks from the kitchen. Yunho took a sit and observed Jaejoong hug he house. Jaejoong soon came back with drinks and set them down on the table. He handed Yunho a drink and took a sip of his own.

Yunho cleared his throat." Why did you ask for me to come here?"Said Yunho.

Jaejoong sighed and looked at Yunho." When we met the other time you asked me if I had any children."Said Jae.

Yunho looked down at his drink then at Jae."Yes, but why are you bringing that up."Said Yunho chuckling.

"Yunho that child...." Said Jaejoong nervously.

"Yes, the child what?Said Yunho sipping his drink.

" That child is yours."Said Jaejoong looking at Yunho.

"Our son."