Chapter 14

Delicate Dove

Weeks passed as Jaejoong and Junsu haven't spoken to each other since what happened. Now Jaejoong is sitting at the kitchen table looking through magazines that is full with decorated cakes.

 

Magazines and books were spread out all over the table and Jaejoong was writing some notes down as he smiled looking at the beautiful decorative cakes.

As he was doing that Yoochun walked into the dining room to see what his mom is doing. Siting down next to him.

 

"What are you doing?" Asked Yoochun in a curious voice.

 

"Oh, it's nothing" Jaejoong said pushing the magazines and books away, but Yoochun stops him.

 

"What is it?" Said Yoochun looking at the cakes in the magazines.

 

"...I'm going to make you a birthday cake. Since it's coming up in four days." Said Jaejoong smiling.

 

"What..." Yoochun said uneasy.

 

Jaejoong pouted and smiled. "I can do it, Yoochun."

 

Jaejoong then quickly grabbed the magazine and flipped to a chocolate cake decorated with a blue frosting.

 

"What do you think of this? A chocolate cake with a sky blue flower. Isn't pretty? Ah, this the one I'm going to make." Said Jae with determined face.

 

Yoochun smiled.

 

"How do your friends do their birthday parties? Was there a memorable birthday party?" Asked Jaejoong.

 

"I...didn't go to parties much." Said Yoochun.

 

"Why?" Said Jae.

 

"Can I tell you honestly? Don't feel bad about it. It's when I was younger." Said Yoochun.

 

"What is it? Tell me." Said Jae.

 

"After I got back from my friends birthday party, I hated you more. Because I envied them." Said Yoochun.

 

"Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to have a party?" Asked Jaejoong feeling bad.

 

"From a certain time, on my birthday you weren't with me. You were either in another country for a fashion show or working in your studio...

You don't remember do you" Said Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong smiled sadly. " I was really a bad mother...

Imt so sorry, Yoochun"

 

"It's okay, from now on, every year on my birthday, I'm going to ask you to throw a big party." Said Yoochun with a grin.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun. " I promise I'll throw you the biggest and best birthday parties every."

 

Yoochun smiled and continued looking g at the cakes.

 

From that day on Jaejoong's been planning a tons of things for Yoochun's birthday party. Talking with his friends parents at Yoochun's school inviting them. Buying loads of gifts for Yoochun and everything.




Yoochun's Birthday





The party is suppose to start at 3:00pm. Whole mansion is decorated with tons of birthday things. Balloons everywhere and streamers a huge buffet table filled with Yoochun's favorite foods, with delicious Korean and Japanese foods. And then a huge table filled with gifts from Jaejoong and Changmin just for Yoochun. Jaejoong went all out for Yoochun. Yoochun was with Changmin sitting in the backyard.

 

Now Jaejoong is working on Yoochun's cake. It was beautifully made by Jaejoong a nice round 8" double layer with raspberry filling and a pretty detailed blue flowers on each side of the cake. Now all he has to do is put "Happy Birthday Yoochun!" On the cake.

 

With shaky hands Jaejoong winced in pain as he tried to put the writing on the cake in white frosting. Pausing for a minute waiting for the pain to leave he tried again, but the pain stayed. Ruining the cake as a big glob of white frosting came out landing in the center of the cake. Jaejoong quickly put the frosting down and frowned.

 

"Ah, no!" Said Jaejoong upset.

 

Changmin smiles as he gives Yoochun one of his gifts from him. Yoochun smiled and quickly opened the gift. Ripping the gift wrap paper. Yoochun smile became even bigger as the gift revealed a huge remote controlled car.

 

"It's the newest model. Aren't you thankful." Said Changmin smiling.

 

" Arigatōgozaimasu. Watashi wa maitoshi anata kara kitai sa remasu. Watashi wa anata no tanjōbi ni, amarini mo anata ni 1 o ataemasu. ( Thanks. I will be expecting from you every year. I will give you one too on your Birthday.) " Said Yoochun.




It was now 8:00pm Jaejoong and Yoochun are sitting on the couch all alone. Changmin had already went home. No one showed up to the party.

 

Jaejoong smiled sadly in disappointment. " Should the two of us have a party then."

 

Yoochun smiled at his mom with a sad emotional expression with tears in his eyes. Jaejoong then gets up and comes back walking slowly with a small cake with a candle in it. It was a different cake the one he made before he just threw it away, coming up with a better idea for a cake.

 

Sitting the cake down. Jaejoong looked at Yoochun. " Do you remember? When you were younger, I always used custard bread instead of a cake."

 

Tears are pouring out of Yoochun's eyes." I remember. "

 

"I wanted to make you a really cool cake this time, but I couldn't do it this time either. Sorry." Said Jae with disappointment.

 

" I like this better. This is cooler than anything else in the world." Said Yoochun sipping his face.

 

" Happy Birthday. Of all the people in the world, thank you for being born as my son. And sorry."Jaejoong said with a grin.

 

"Thank you, too. And I'm sorry." Said Yoochun and quickly hugged his mother tightly. Jaejoong smiled in happiness as tears fell from his eyes.



NEXT DAY




Yoochun was slowly walking down the hall in school on his way to class, but stopped when someone called his name.

 

"Hey, Yoochun."

 

Yoochun turned around d to reveal Siwon. "Ah, Ne"

 

"No one showed up yesterday,  for your party, right.?" Asked Siwon.

 

"-So?" Said Yoochun.

 

"Didn't you know?" Minho's mom set up a meeting the same time as your party. My mom said that Minho's mom did it on purpose."Said Siwon.

 

"Really?" Said Yoochun not surprised.

 

"What? Why aren't you surprised?" Said Siwon.

 

Yoochun was about to reply but his cellphone started to ring. Looking at the screen he saw that it is Minho's mom calling him. Siwon just left.

 

Answering the phone Yoochun slowly put it to his ear. " Ah,Ne"

 

"Yoochun, can we meet up after school? I have something to tell you." Said Junsu.

 

"Sure." Yoochun said and quickly hanged up the phone.

 

He stood there for a while everyone was already in class. He then slowly reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a picture. It was his mom and Minho's father Yunho smiling as his mom kissed Yunho's cheek. Clenching his hands into fist he put the paper back into his pocket.

 

Soon school was over and Yoochun was now walking into a cafe where Minho's mom said to meet up. He then saw Junsu sitting down and made his way over to him. Sitting down.

 

It was silence for a while.

 

"Why...

Did you do that to me? Why do you hate me now?" Said Yoochun probably already know the answer why, but said it anyway.

 

Junsu smiled nervously. "...it's not like that. Yoochun it's just your moth-"

 

"You didn't let my friends come to my birthday party...

Is it...

Because of my father." Said Yoochun.

 

Junsu eyes widen. "W-w-why do you think that?"

 

Yoochun frowned and glared at Junsu.

 

"Yoochun-" Said Junsu but was interrupted.

 

"Stay away from me and definitely my mother. I already have a good reason. I know why you did what you did. That doesn't give you the right. Especially from a penniless low down person." Said Yoochun smirking and glaring at Junsu hard.

 

Junsu eyes widen at what Yoochun said and frowned himself. " Waeyo? Hmmm, why should I listen to a bastard child whose mother that doesn't give a damn about him.?"

 

Yoochun frowned deepen and stood up and started to walk away, until Junsu grabbed his wrist in a tight grip.

 

Wincing in pain, Yoochun started to get Junsu to let him go. "LET ME GO!" Yelled Yoochun.

 

Junsu then forcefully turned Yoochun around tightly by the shoulders..

 

"I don't care what you want me to do. I'm going to ruin your mother's life...

And yours" Said Junsu.

 

Breaking free of Junsu hold Yoochun spit on Junsu face and stormed off.

 

Walking home Yoochun in anger and worry.  Finally arriving at home Yoochun went straight to his room. Sitting on his bed. Be then grabbed some clean clothes and went to take a shower.

 

Jaejoong had just got home and started to clean up the house. Then he went into Yoochun's room straightening his room a little bit. Hearing the bedroom door open stood Yoochun in a pair of white sweats and a white long sleeve sweater.

 

"Enjoy your shower." Said Jae.

 

"Mmm." Yoochun said and walked to his bed and sat down looking down at the floor.

 

Jaejoong noticed Yoochun's behavior is different. "Everything okay, Yoochun."

 

Yoochun looked at his mom and then opened his dresser drawer slowly, reaching inside he pulled out the picture of his mom and Minho's father Yunho. Jaejoong gasp with wide eyes dropping the things in his hands.

 

"Yoochun" Said Jae.

 

"Minho's dad is my father, isn't he?" Asked Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong stayed silent with tears in his eyes.

 

"That's why Minho's mom hates us, isn't?" Asked Yoochun.

 

"That's not it. It's me." Said Jae.

 

Yoochun choked on his tears as they fell from his eyes. " He shouldn't be my father, right. I know that much."

 

Silence. Jaejoong didn't know what to say.

 

Yoochun then looked at him. " Let's just go back to Japan. I HATE IT HERE!" I DON'T LIKE ALL OF THE PEOPLE! I HATE THEM! THEY'RE ALL BAD!...

I JUST DON'T LIKE LIVING HERE MOM!"Said Yoochun crying, face red.

 

Jaejoong quickly came by his side and hugged him. Yoochun hugged.

 

" Let's just go live somewhere else. It was always just the two of us before anyway."Said Yoochun.

 

Rubbing Yoochun's back with tenderly care.

 

"I'm fine with just having you, mom" Said Yoochun coughing a little bit while crying.

 

"MOM! LET'S GO!"Shouts Yoochun hiding his face in his mom's neck.

 

Jaejoong crying also. " Okay, let's do that. Let's leave. We'll move into the other mansion until I can figure things out in Japan, Okay."

 

Yoochun just continued to cry.




NEXT DAY



At the other mansion the living room was filled with moving boxes from the other mansion with Jaejoong and Yoochun things.

 

Jaejoong was in the studio part of the mansion finishing the last touches to Yoochun's suit. He smiled looking at the beautifully constructed suit that is on a male mannequin. Humming a random song Jaejoong lovingly looked at the suit wishing he would be able to see Yoochun in it.

 

He then stopped until he heard the doorbell ring. He stopped at what he was doing and walked towards the door and opened it. His eyes slightly widen as it revealed Junsu.

 

"Ah, come in." Said Jae.

 

Junsu walked in the fancy decorated with expensive items room. He frowned seeing all of Jaejoong's designs and clothes that are nicely constructed. Envy and anger was written all over Junsu face.

 

"Sit down, I'll get us some tea." Said Jaejoong.

 

Junsu frowned deepened and he screamed and started to rip up Jaejoong's design, ripping the clothes, breaking anything in the room. He then came across the suit that Jaejoong just finished. He grabbed it,but Jaejoong shouted.

 

"WAIT, DON'T!" Jaejoong shouted with tears.

 

Junsu just smirked and started to ripped the suit, then grabbed a pair of scissors and started to cut it up. Jaejoong eyes widen tears falling from his face, as he was having a hard time breathing.

 

"ANI,NO,NO,NO!" Shouted Jae, as he pushed Junsu out the way and fell to his knees with pieces of the suit in his hands.

 

" No!"Jae said as he kept repeating. All his hard work. This was special just for Yoochun, the one thing made from his hands that's suppose to go to Yoochun is ruined.

 

Junsu was also crying he then left walking home not noticing that Changmin showed up. Changmin saw how a mess Junsu looked and with worry he quickly ran into the mansion.

 

Running inside Changmin saw Jaejoong crying and his eyes widen in recognizing the suit. Quickly going to Jae's side.

 

"Are you okay? What happened?" Changmin asked.

 

Jaejoong just kept breathing hard while crying and soon his eyes rolled back and everything went black.

 

"JAEJOONG!"




SEOUL HOSPITAL





Jaejoong was asleep in the hospital bed sleeping as Changmin watched him. Slowly opening his eyes, Jae sat up with the help of Changmin.

 

"Should I get you some water?" Asked Changmin.

 

"...A-ani." Said Jae

 

Silence took place for awhile.

 

"I...have to go back to Japan, Changmin. You saw what happened earlier. There's no option. Everything just keeps going wrong. More going to go wrong if me and Yoochun keep staying here. I just can't." Said Jaejoong.

 

"Why not? Of course there's an option. You just can't leave. Yoochun can stay with me both of you can. You can't go back. You definitely can't." Said Changmin.

 

"I have to-" Said Jae, but was interrupted.



"Marry me, Jaejoong" Said Changmin in a serious voice.

 

Jaejoong chuckled as he looked at Changmin. " Don't joke around, Changmin."

 

Changmin pulled out a ring and put it on Jaejoong's ring finger." Does it look like I'm joking. Me, you, and Yoochun can go to Japan together. I'm asking Jaejoong....

Marry me."



Jessica Junsu's sister-in law was walking down the hall towards her doctor's office for  a regular check up, but stopped once she saw Jaejoong come out the VIP floor with Changmin's arms around his waist

 

"Omo, isn't that Junsu's rich famous friend. What is he doing here-" Said Jessica, but stopped as her eyes widen looking at the sign which read critical heart disease patients. Her eyes widen and she quickly pulled out her cellphone.

 

"Junsu we have to meet" Said Jessica as she hanged up. She then pulled a nurse to the side.

 

"Omo is that Designer Hero. If by asking what's wrong with him?" Asked Jessica.

 

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you, miss." Said the nurse leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WARNING: The next couple of chapters are going to be rough and all I just have to say is be prepared, because things are going to get worse.