Chapter 28

Delicate Dove

Sorry everyone that was confused with the chapters. I accidently hide Chapter 26. So if you didn’t read it I’ll recommend it, makes more sense. Again apologize, but I hope you enjoy the chapter.






 

Ochre



 

“ I made reservations, under Jung.” Says Yunho wearing a fancy luxurious suit.

 

Junsu standing by his side wearing white tight dress pants and a nice floral shirt, with a diamond necklace, diamond bracelet, and designer shoes of course. Hair styled to perfection holding his GUCCI purse. Minho stood by his mother’s side wearing black tight dress pants, with a light blue button down shirt, with a luxury watch on his left wrist.

Minho sighed as he followed his parents as they’re being escorted to their table. Finally reaching the huge decor table they all sit. The waiter bringing them menu’s and each a glass of water.

Silence takes place as Yunho and Junsu look at the menu. Minho sits there in deep thought looking at the fine fabric of the table cloth not bothering to pick up his menu. Junsu takes notice and slow puts his menu down.

 

“ Minho, sweetie. What’s wrong?” Asks Junsu.

 

Yunho looks away from his menu to his son. Minho break out of his thoughts and look at his parents.

 

“ Are you okay, son?” Asks Yunho with concern.

 

Minho leans back in his chair and takes a sip of his water. “ I saw, uncle Jae-Hyun at my school today.”

 

Junsu eyes widen. “ Really, Why was he there?”

 

Yunho puts his menu down taking interest as he stares at his son. “ Mom, dad. Did you know that uncle Jae-Hyun has a child the same age as me.” Says Minho looking at his parents.

 

Junsu clears his throat and takes a sip of his water. Yunho looks at Minho confused then to his wife. Junsu sighs no use in lying. “ Ah, yes. Why you didn’t know? I thought I told you. Yea his name is Yuya. Right.” Says Junsu smiling.

 

“ I didn’t know your brother had a son.” Says Yunho looking at Junsu surprised.

 

“ Yea, he adopted him.” Says Junsu.

 

Junsu then looks at, Minho. “ Is that why you’re in deep thought.”

 

Minho just looks away. Soon the waiter comes back and they give him their orders of what they want.

 

“ I’ll have the steamed lobster with vegetables. And a glass of your finest red wine.” Says Junsu smiling handing the menu back to the waiter.

 

Waiter writes down the order and looks to, Yunho. Yunho clears his throat. “ I’ll have a medium rare steak with a light truffle sauce, with steamed asparagus, and mashed potatoes. Also red wine as well.” Says Yunho handing his menu to the waiter.

 

The waiter then turns towards, Minho. Minho rolls his eyes and chucks the menu to the waiter. “ I’ll just have a plain caesar salad, with grilled chicken. A glass of lemonade with extra ice.” Say Minho now pulling out his phone texting someone.

 

The waiter tries not to glare at Minho for being rude and writes his order down and leaves the table. Minho then takes another sip of his water that is in a champagne glass. Then looks at his parents again.

 

“ Mom, what ever happened to your friend. I think his name was Jae something and his son Yoochun.” Says Minho now looking at his water.

 

Junsu looks wide eyes at, Minho but quickly changes his facial expression. “ Why do you want to know that? All of a sudden.” Says Junsu.

 

“ I don’t know it’s just been on my mind.” Says Minho.

 

“ Well, dear they moved back to Japan. I thought you knew that.” Says Junsu.

 

“ Ah, Yea I remember now. But did his son. Yoochun ever recover from his accident at school when we were younger.’ Says Minho looking up at his mom.

 

Yunho clears his throat again as he looks at his son. Why is he bringing this stuff up now. Just forget everything.

“ I don’t know dear. I haven’t stayed contact with him. Last I heard was that his son was in terrible condition.” Says Junsu.

 

Minho smirks at hearing that and goes back to texting on his phone. Junsu sighs in relief as, Minho stopped asking questions. Soon their food comes the aroma of the food smelt so wonderful. Seasoning of the steak and lobster, grilled chicken.  Junsu takes a bite of his vegetables, with a little bit of his lobster, and smiles.

 

“ It’s really good. How about yours, Yunnie?” Says Junsu chewing his food.

 

Yunho nods his head as he cuts a thin piece of his steak. Putting the steak in his mouth and taking a sip of his wine. Minho played with his salad not eating, just staring at it. Then takes a small bite and sighs.

 

“ How is your food, Minho-” Junsu asks but is interrupted.

 

Minho wipes his mouth with the napkin and puts it on the table. He then stands up. “ I’m going to the bathroom.” Minho says leaving.

 

Walking by other tables, Minho takes a look at his phone. Not paying attention to where he is going. He accidently bumps into someone.

 

Minho looks up. “ Tsk, watch where you are going?” Says Minho walking away.

 

The person smirks as he watches Minho pass him. The person his wearing a tight black dress pants, with a white turtleneck knit sweater. Medium length hair pulled into a ponytail, and sunglasses rested on his face. His smirk widens at looking at Minho’s back.

 

“ Your table is right, here. Mr. Yoochun.” Says the waiter.

 

Yoochun sits down in his seat. “ Thank you. Can you bring me a glass of ice tea with a lemon in it.” Says Yoochun.

 

“ Yep, no problem sir.” Says the waiter leaving.

 

Yoochun looks through his sunglasses at his father’s table. Then crosses his legs. Just waiting. He came here after he got done having dinner with Yuya and his father.

 

Soon the waiter comes back with his drink. Yoochun thanks him and takes a sip of his drink. Then chews a piece of ice and smirks widens.

 

Soon Minho comes back from the bathroom and sits down in his seat. Picks up his fork and starts eating his salad. Silence takes place as the family finishes up there dinner.

 

Now their table is cleared of their food. Junsu putting on his coat as well as Yunho. The waiter comes back with the bill. Yunho looks at the bill. $2,056. Yunho then hands the waiter his credit card. The wait smiles and takes the credit card swiping it on his Ipad.

 

The waiter then smiles and looks at, Yunho. “ Sir, do you have another credit card. It seems this one is deactivated.”

 

Yunho frowns and hands him a different credit card taking back the other one. Junsu looks at Yunho with worry.

 

“ Is everything okay, honey.” Says Junsu.

 

The waiter swipes that credit card and the same thing happens. “ This one also is deactivated.” Says the waiter.

 

Yunho sighs in frustration and Junsu frowns. “ There should be nothing wrong with my husbands credit card.” Says Junsu getting irritated.

 

Yunho then pulls out a ton of cash and gives it to the waiter. “ This should cover it.” Says Yunho.

 

Yunho then looks at his family. “ Let’s go.”

 

They all leave out the restaurant wait outside until, Yunho’s car pulls up.  They then all get in and Yunho takes off. Junsu looks at, Yunho. “ Sweetie what was wrong with your card.” Asks Junsu.

 

“ I don’t know. Probably the bankers messed up. I’ll call tomorrow morning and check it out.” Say Yunho.

 

Yoochun chuckles seating in his seat as he got done watching the whole scene. He then stands up leaving the waiter a big tip and leaves. Getting in his car, Yoochun smiles. He had just found out from Kyuhyun that Min Min Ho is the CEO of his uncle’s company.  Yoochun takes off in his car.

“ The bastard must have snuck his way into the company way pack when the accident happened.” Say Yoochun aloud in his car.

 

Yoochun smile widens so many people on his side now. Now it’s time to take real action. Taking everything back.



 

Next Day


 

Yunho had his eyes closed as he gently washed his body standing in the huge luxury shower. He then turns around eyes still closed. Warm water flowing down his muscular body and into the drain.Then reached for his musky pine scent shampoo and started to wash his hair. After that he turned the shower off and wrapped a white towel around his waist. Stepping out the shower and walking towards the sink. Looking at himself still handsome as ever.

 

He then started to comb his wet hair styling it to perfection. Then reached for the blow dryer and started to dry his hair still perfect. He then finished that and put on his houses shoes and walked out the bathroom. Going to his walk in closet. Looks at all his suits debating on what to wear. Finally decide on a grey dress pants with a white button down shirt, and a dark navy blue tie. Grabbing his jacket to match his pants, and put his watch on his right wrist.

 

Walking out the closet noticing there bed already made and his wife is gone. Probably already at work. Sighing Yunho leaves the room and walk down the hall to the grand staircase. Walking down the stairs putting on his shoes. Then leaving  the house not even eating breakfast, he’ll probably grab something like a bagel or something. Then getting in his car and taking off.

 

Driving down the road he had stopped at cafe and got black coffee drink with a blueberry bagel. Taking a bite of his bagel while driving and looking at the road. Yunho remembered he is suppose to call the bank. “ I’ll probably give them a call later.” Says Yunho aloud.

 

He then pulls up to his company. He started the Jung company all over again. Pulling up to the entrances out. People quickly greets him, he smiles and greets them back.



 

Mall



 

Minho is holding hands with his boyfriend Taemin as they’re shopping with their friends. All decide to hang out and go out to eat since it’s no school today.  Minho sighed as they walked in a Louis Vuitton store. Walking around Minho detached his hand from Taemin and started to look around.

 

All the different bags, different shapes, colors, and fabrics. Minho ten started to look at some shoes and sunglasses. Trying some on. Now looking in the mirror with a pair on fixing his hair a little bit. Taemin then quickly ran to him.

 

“ Baby, buy me this. Please.” Taemin begged.

 

Minho looked at the pair of pastel light pink shoes. “ Really, this is your style.” Says Minho.

 

Taemin pouts. “ Just buy it. It’s cute and I like it.” Says Taemin.

 

Minho then turns the price tag around and it reads. $2,887. Minho shrug his shoulders. “ Fine.”

 

Minho then walks over to one of the employees. “ I would like to buy these shoes and three of those bags over there in different colors.” Says Minho.

 

The employee nods and starts getting, Minho things ready that he requested. Taemin squeals and holds on to his boyfriend’s arms. Then leans up to Minho and gives him a kiss. Minho smiles and deepens the kiss, and they finally break apart.

 

Minho walks up to the cashier and hands her his credit card. She smiles at him and swipes it. As she swipes it it makes a weird error noise.

 

“ Is something wrong?” Says Minho.

 

She turns to Minho. “ It seems your card has been declined.” She says politely.

 

“What? Swipe it again there should be $400,000 on there.” Says Minho.

 

The lady tries again but get the same results. Minho is getting frustrated. “ Nothing should be wrong with my card.” Say Minho.

 

“Yo, Minho everything okay.” Ask Yongguk as the rest of their friends come over.

 

“It seems my car it’s working. Can I borrow yours, Yongguk? And I’ll pay you back.” Says Minho.

 

Yongguk nods his head and hands him his credit card. “ Yea, just pay be back. I know you will.” Says Yongguk.

 

Minho.” Thanks.”

 

Soon everything is all payed for and they all leave the store. They all decide to go to the food court. Now eating burgers,pizza, and more. Taemin currently on his third burger, as MInho watches him.

 

“You’re really hungry. Aren't you.” Minho says wiping the corn of Taemin’s mouth.

 

Taemin blushes and chews on a french frie. “ yea, I didn’t eat at all today.” Says Taemin.

 

Minho then grabs a french frie and eats one.

 

“ Hey, isn’t that Yuya over, there.” Says Woo-bin.

 

Minho turns his head quickly and sees, Yuya dressed cutely looking around with bags in his hand. Taemin rolls his eyes. “ He must’ve gotten paid at his part-time job in which is ting around.” Says Taemin.

 

Key, Sungjong, Himchan laugh. Jong suk just cuddle up to his boyfriend ignoring them. Minho stands up and goes over to Yuya. Taemin frowns and follows as well as their friends do too.

 

“Yuya.” MInho shouts.

 

Yuya is looking in his shopping bag smiling at the gift he got for Yoochun. A nice dark green sweater. He then looks up at hearing his name being called. Turns his head and frowns. Then tries to walk away, but Minho grabs his arm and stops him.

 

“What do you want from me?” Says Yuya in an angry voice.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me, your father is Jae-Hyun.” Says Minho.

 

“ Why should I have to tell you?” Says Yuya pushing Minho’s hand off of him.

 

“ Because, Jae-Hyun is my uncle. So we're cousins.” Says Minho smirking.

 

Yuya looks a little surprised, but dismisses it. “ So what, now you want to start treating me good now.” Says Yuya.

 

Minho smirks even more and leans down. “ No, but it means. I don’t care if we are cousins. It doesn’t change my feelings about you.” Says Minho whispering into Yuya’s ear.

 

Yuya looked utterly disgusted and smacks, Minho. “ You’re sick, Minho.’’ Shouts Yuya trying to leave, but Taemin pushes him to the ground.

 

“Yah! I don’t care if you’re related don’t touch my man.” Says Taemin getting in Yuya’s face.

 

Yuya sighs he’s had enough. He then gets up and also smacks, Taemin. “ Why can’t you see not everyone is interested in your boyfriend?” Shouts Yuya.

 

Taemin frowns, and Key Jumps in. “ Don’t mess with, Taemin. He doesn’t need to be infected with your y hands.” Says Key Pushing Yuya.

 

Yuya pushes Key making him bump into Taemin, and making him fall to the floor hard. “Ahahhhhafg.” Shouts Taemin with tears in his eyes.

Taemin was about to say something, but a strange pain shoots through his stomach. Taemin screams again gripping his stomach as the pain becomes intense.

 

“Hey, Taemin are you okay.” Asks Sungjong bending down to help Taemin as well as the others.  

 

Minho quickly looks at his boyfriend and goes to his side. Yuya eyes widen he didn’t mean to cause harm, But they’re pushing his limits. Yuya was about to say something, but just decides to leave, he already caused trouble.

 

“Minho, I think you should take him to the hospital.”Say Key.

 

Minho helps, Taemin up and lifts him up bridal style. Taemin leans into Minho’s neck whimpering in pain as he grips his stomach.

 

“ MInho, it hurts.” Says Taemin in a broken voice.






 

Yunho is now in the elevator going up towards his office. Finally reaching the tallest floor Yunho walks off the elevator. He smiles as he walks by some employees, then sees his secretary giving him a wary and nervous look.


 

“ Sir, there is someone in your office.” She says.

 

Yunho looks at her weird and goes to his huge office doors. Opening the door his huge chair back is facing him. Yunho frowns.

 

“Wh-” Say Yunho but stops eyes widening.

 

The chairs turns around slowly to reveal, Yoochun with a smirk on his face. Yoochun leans back into the chair and crosses his legs.

 

“ Appa or Abeoji. Maybe just Yunho since you don’t accept me.


 

Meanwhile…



 

Min Min Ho is setting in his office on the phone with some important businessman. He then hears a knock at the door. He ignores it and continues talking, but the knocking keeps coming. Min Ho then held the phone to his chest so the person on the other end want hear.

 

“I’m busy!” Shouts Min Ho.

 

“ Sir, the police is here.” Says his secretary.

 

Min Ho eyes widen. “ What?” Says Min Ho.

 

“The police sir.” Says the lady.

 

“I’ll call you back.” Says Min Ho to the person on the other end.

 

Min Ho stands up buttoning his jacket and walks over to his office door and opens it. To see a whole bunch of police and his secretary off to the side looking nervous. All the employees looked to see what is going on with their boss.

 

“ Yes, gentleman. What seems to be the problem.” Says Min Ho.

 

One the police officers handcuffs him. “ Min Min Ho you are under arrest for kidnapping and attempt of murder of Kim Hae-Won.”