Chapter 27

Delicate Dove

“ Happy 18th Birthday, Yoochun!” Shouts Changmin sitting in his wheelchair at the huge dinner table that is filled with different kinds of breakfast food with his father. Yoochun sitting on the other side. Celebrating his birthday with a birthday breakfast.

 

Yoochun smiles. “ Thank you!”

 

Changmin then looks at his father and signals for him to give, Yoochun a present that he has been holding for a while. Mr. Shim then hands the present to, Yoochun. Yoochun looks at Changmin.  

 

“ You didn’t have to give me anything, Changmin.” Says Yoochun.

 

“ Well it’s not for me. Your mother wanted you to have it. Open it.” Says Changmin with mixed sad emotions at the last part.

 

Yoochun eyes become red with tears forming in his eyes. A single tear falls gently down his cheeks. He quickly wipes it away, chuckling it off. Trying to bear with the pain of not having his mother here with him. Looking down at the gift, Yoochun slowly unwraps it. Putting the gift paper on the table.

 

Yoochun breaks down once he see’s the gift. Crying echoing throughout the room. Breathing hard trying to breath. Mr. Shim walks other to him and rubs his back in comfort. Yoochun puts his hand to his mouth looking at the gift with hurt in his eyes. It is a tailored suit sewed with perfection from his mother’s own hands. He can sense the hard work put into the suit.  Yoochun continues to cry looking at the suit, face becoming red. Changmin sat there also with tears falling down his face.

 

“ Your mother made this suit for you to wear on your wedding day. He wanted to make you something like this, because he knew that he won’t be there on your special day.” Says Changmin.

 

Yoochun holds the suit up and smiles. He then folds the suit and stands up stumbling a little bit. Then takes the box and leaves, but stops.

 

“ Thank you Changmin, for everything, being by my side and especially….

My mother’s side.” Says Yoochun with his back turn.

 

Yoochun’s face then becomes serious. “ Don’t worry after today everything will be mine.” Says Yoochun and then leaves.

Yuya is leaning against the wall in the boy’s bathroom panting. Sweat slowly trailed down his face slightly red. Some of his hair sticking to his face. Yuya then walks towards the sink and splashes water on his face. Hoping that it will work. He then tries to put himself together and then leaves the bathroom.

 

Walking slowly down the hallway some students giving him looks and others whispering about him about something.

 

“ Hey I heard our president is dating the new transfer student.”

 

“ Isn’t he dating the transfer student.”

 

“Awww, our president have a boyfriend.”

 

Yuya ignored them and tried to get to class. Trying to pick up his paste, Yuya then bumps into someone. He then bows apologizing.

 

“ Ah, Sorry.” Says Yuya panting.

 

“ Well someone seems sick today.” Says the person.

 

Yuya looks up and frowns.trying to catch his breath. Pushes past the person, but he grabs Yuya, tightly by the arm.

 

“ Leave me alone, Minho. I’m not in the mood.” Says Yuya with heavy eye lids.

 

Minho then notices Yuya’s change in his behavior and the little sweat formed on his forehead. Minho then puts his hand on Yuya’s forehead and flinches at the warmth on it. Yuya frown deepens and slaps Minho’s hand away.

 

“ Don’t touch me!” Says Yuya.

 

Minho rolls his eyes. “ You’re sick. Here I’ll take you to the infirmary.” Says Minho grabbing a hold of Yuya’s hand.

 

Yuya slaps it away. “ I can get there myself. It’s not like you care anyway.” Says Yuya.

 

Minho growled getting frustrated with Yuya.” Look all I’m trying to do is help!” Shouts MInho.

Yuya was about to say something but, someone pushes Minho out of the way. Yuya looks up and his eyes widen.

 

“ Maybe he doesn’t want your help!” Shouts Siwon.

 

Minho frowned and got in Siwon’s face. “ Are you crazy?”

 

Siwon looks away and laughs then becomes serious. He then leans forward. “ No, but I  think you are. I think you should get out my face before I give you a good kicking.” Says Siwon.

 

Minho rolls his eyes and backs off, Siwon with his hands up acting like he is surrendering.

 

“Ttsk, whatever.” Minho then leaves.

 

Siwon then turns towards Yuya and picks him up bridal style carrying him to the infirmary. Yuya tries open.

 

“W-W-Why are you help-” Says Yuya.

 

“Yuya, shut up. You know that Yoochun would flip if his see’s you like this. You should’ve stayed home.”Says Siwon kicking open the infirmary door. Then gently puts Yuya down on the bed.

 

Yuya quickly falls into a deep sleep. The school nurse walks over. “ I’ll take it from here.”

 

Siwon nods his head and then leaves.


 

Jae-Hyun is sitting in his office at his mansion with papers everywhere. Pictures on the wall of the Min family, the Jung’s and the Kim’s. He is deep into finding out what the hell is going on. Even had someone get some secret files for him. Now he is looking at a picture of this beautiful man with pretty eyes, pink plump lips.

 

Jae-Hyun holds up the picture with the information. “ Kim Jaejoong famous fashion designer. A single mother to Kim Yoochun. Ex lover is unknown.” Says Jae-Hyun now picking up a picture of Yoochun when his was eleven or something.

 

Then starts reading medical files about Jaejoong. And then reads information about Yoochun. “ Young boy falls down stairs at school. Last time anyone heard of him. Where is this boy?” Says Jae-Hyun to himself.

 

He then stands up examining, Yoochun’s younger picture closely. His eyes widen. “ He looks a little bit like, Yunho.” Says Jae-Hyun but shakes his head.

 

“ Nose, hair-. Wait is he’s related to Hae-Won” Says Jae-Hyun in shock.

 

He then breaks out of his thought as his cellphone starts to ring. Picking up his phone and answering it.

 

“ This is Jae-Hyun.”

 

“ Ah, Mr. Kim this is the nurse from Seoul Academy. I’m calling regarding your son, Yuya. Sir he is really sick. And I advise you to come and get him.” Says the nurse.

 

Jae-Hyun eyes widens at the mention of his son. “ I’ll be there.” Says Jae-Hyun hanging up and grabbing his things leaving out his office.

 

Quickly walking down the huge grand staircase in house shoes. Jae-Hyun looks to see, Jessica standing there with a tear stained face.

 

“ Jae-Hyun-” Starts Jessica.

 

Jae-Hyun reaches the final step of the stairs. “ I told you you to leave. We have nothing with each other anymore. You should be getting the divorce papers soon.” Jae-Hyun says taking off his house shoes and putting on his other shoes.

 

Jessica then grabs a hold of Jae-Hyun shirt. “ You know I didn’t mean to, baby.”

 

Jae-Hyun slaps her hand away. “ Mean to my ! You’ve been sleeping with my best friend will not bestfriend anymore, for god how long! I don’t want to see you stay the hell away from me.” Says Jae-Hyun trying to leave.

 

Jessica frowns and screams. “ I can’t be the only one at fault here. You cheated on me first, with that from Japan. Then getting her pregnant with that thing.” Says Jessica as her make up messing up her face.

 

Jae-Hyun then pins, Jessica to the wall with his hand around her neck. “ The only reason why I married you because you got pregnant by me and my parents forced me to marry you. I didn’t love you and I tried so hard to but, there was and still no love there. I only cared for the child you were carrying, b-but you killed it. I’m not at fault. You planned it all along. Me getting you pregnant and then marrying me so you can use me for my wealth.” Says Jae-Hyun with tears panting.

 

Jessica also forming tears in her eyes. “ How did you-” Says Jessica.

 

“ Get a call from someone saying they broke into our house and then had beaten you so badly, that you miscarried. Tsk, what a lie. You thought I wouldn’t have found out that you made it look like someone broke in and started to injury yourself and my child. You cold ! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE MY LITTLE GIRL YOU WERE CARRYING? DO YOU? And now you’re carrying Namgoong child. What’s so good about carrying his child? Huh? Was I not good enough or I just don’t have that much wealth to satisfy you. ” Says Jae-Hyun and then leans down towards Jessica’s ear.

 

“ Just leave, I’m tired of getting hurt.” Says Jae-Hyun letting Jessica go and leaving out the house.

 

Jessica falls to her knees crying repeating  the words sorry over and over again.


 

Jae-Hyun speeds down the road towards the school with worry. Making a sharp turn into the school’s parking having already arrived. Parking his luxury car and getting out. Students that are walking around the campus talking , laughing notices Jae-Hyun walking towards the school doors.

 

“ Yah! Who is that?”

 

“He’s so handsome.”

 

Omg, is he someone’s father.”

 

“No way, he looks totally like our age.”

 

Jae-Hyun is now walking down the hallway looking for them infirmary. Students moved out his way he then notices someone all too familiar.

 

“Minho!” Jae-Hyun shouts.

 

Minho is talking with his friends with one of his arms around Taemin’s waist. Minho turns around and a smile appears on his face.

 

“ Uncle Jae-Hyun, what are you doing here?” Says Minho unwrapping his arms from Taemin’s thin waist.

 

Jae-Hyun catches his breath and looks at Minho. “ Where is the infirmary?”

 

“ Waeyo?” Says Minho in confusion.

 

“ Minho don’t you know I have a son. He’s about your age. I thought you knew.” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

Minho eyes widen. “What!”

 

Jae-Hyun rolls his eyes. “ Minho, for the last time where is the infirmary?” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

“ Here follow me. I’ll show.” Says Minho and then looks at his friends.

 

“ I’ll see you guys later.” Says Minho.

 

Jae-Hyun follows, Minho by his side in worry. Minho glances at his uncle. Soon they reach the infirmary and Jae-Hyun opens the door and spots his son asleep.

 

“ YUYA!”Shouts Jae-Hyun quickly walking over to his son.

 

Minho eyes widen. “Y-Y-u-u-a.” Stutters Minho in shock.

 

“ Appa.” Says Yuya in a weak voice.

 

Jae-Hyun carefully sits Yuya up. “ Come on let’s get you home. You should’ve stayed home today.

 

Jae-Hyun helps, Yuya stand and they walk pass, a shock Minho. Minho surprise expression turns into anger as he balls his hands into fists.

 

Carefully walking out of the school all the students looking at there president being helped walking out of the school. Finally get to the car, Yuya grips his stomach in pain. Jae-Hyun opens the door for, Yuya and gently sets him in the car. Closing the car door and then quickly going to the drivers side.

 

Starting up the car and driving off. Jae-Hyun takes some glances at his son and looks at him with worry. Soon reaching the mansion. Jae-Hyun parks the car at the entrance and helps, Yuya out of the car. The maids quickly come out of the house and helps Yuya into the house and to his room.

 

Jae-Hyun takes off his shoes noticing that, Jessica finally left. He then turns to the head maid.

 

“ Make some soup and a glass of water, please.” Says Jae-Hyun as he goes upstairs.

 

Walking to his son’s room already stripped of his school clothes and put into comfortable ones. Sitting on the edge of his bed, Jae-Hyun rubs his son’s hair.

Yuya slowly opens his eyes and smiles at his father.

 

“ Dad.” Says Yuya.

 

Jae-Hyun smiles. “ Just rest, son for a bit. The maid is making you some soup.”

 

Yuya closes his eyes and then opens then. “ Dad, can I invite a friend over?” Asks Yuya all of a sudden.

 

Jae-Hyun eyes widen. This is the first time, Yuya wants to invite a friend over. Jae-Hyun smiles. “ Of course. Also I would love to meet him. Is he just a friend?” Asks Jae-Hyun smirking at his son.

 

Blush appears on, Yuya’s face. “ Ne!”

 

Jae-Hyun smiles. “ Yes, you can. But when?”

 

Yuya sets up. “ I was thinking today. Don’t worry I’ll be fine by then.”

 

“ But you’re sick.”Says Jae-Hyun.

 

“ Dad, please it’s just a small stomach ache. I’ll be fine.” Says Yuya.

Jae-Hyun sighs and rubs Yuya’s head. “ Fine. I’ll make dinner then.” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

Yuya lies back down and smiles. His father then leaves. He then grabs his phone and texts, Yoochun. Smile even wider when, Yoochun says he got time to come by.




 

Yunho is sitting in his huge office looking out the large glass window behind him. Gazing at the sky. He then turns around in his chair opens his desk drawer and pulls out a picture. It was a picture of him and Jaejoong smiling together when they were younger. Yunho sighed and caressed the photo.

 

“ How did things get like this?” Says Yunho.

 

Yunho then puts the picture on his desk and pulls out some papers. Old DNA papers proving that he is indeed is Yoochun’s father. Frowning at the papers he then slams his fist down on the table.

 

“ How can I be so stupid?” Says Yunho aloud.

 

Then picks up the picture and starts ripping it into small pieces and also ripping up the DNA paper’s. Then dumping the small pieces into his trash bin. Yunho then pulls out his cellphone and dials someone’s number.

 

“Ah, Dr. Hyun Bin. How is Yoochun’s condition? You know since it is his birthday.” Says Yunho looking back out the window. This time standing up.

 

Dr. Hyun Bin looked nervously down at the ground holding the phone to his ear. “Ah, H-He’s still the same. Nothing’s changed one bit.” Says Dr. Hyun Bin not telling the truth.

 

Yunho looks down and sighs. “ That’s good. I’ll up your pay this week for being hard working and for keeping this a secret and out of the media.” Says Yunho.

 

Dr. Hyun Bin laughed nervously. “ Ah, that’s okay. You don’t have to do that.” Says Dr. Hyun Bin.

 

“No you’ve been doing a tremendous work. I should pay you. Well I got to go. I’ll check in sometime then. Bye.” Says Yunho and hanging up.

 

Yunho then dials his wife’s number. “ Ah, honey. Let’s go out for dinner tonight me, you, and Minho. Time to celebrate if you know what I mean. For getting up to this point.” Says Yunho.

 

Junsu chuckles. “ That sounds like a great idea.”

 

“ Okay, then bye honey.” Says Yunho.

 

“Bye.” replies Junsu hanging up.

 

Yunho smiles and puts his phone in his pocket and then getting back to work.


 

Yoochun is now sitting in his living room with his feet crossed. He smirked as he stared at the person sitting across from him. More like kneeling on the ground by Yoochun’s feet. Leaned forward and grabbed his glass of water. Yoochun then takes a sip of his water.

 

“ Was that my father?” Asks Yoochun.

 

Dr. Hyun Bin. “ Ne.”

 

Yoochun then claps his hand. “ Well, done Dr. Hyun Bin. Just like a dog” Yoochun’s says chuckling.

 

“ What did he say?” Asks Yoochun.

 

“He wanted to know your condition. And told me that he’ll pay me for my hard work.” Says Dr. Hyun Bin.

 

“ Hard work. Tsk, my . Just wait soon it’ll all be over. And all over for you of course.” Says Yoochun frowning.

 

Yoochun then tosses the glass cup on the ground and smirks even wider. He then stands up.
 

“Clean it up.” Says Yoochun leaving.





 

Kyuhyun is standing in front of a huge luxury looking building. He examines the building for a bit and then walks in through the huge big double doors. People in business suits walking pass him in a rush. Women wearing business attire wear also looking like they are in a rush.

 

He then walks toward the secretary desk. Young lady with a low ponytail in her hair wearing a white blouse. He then looks at her name tag in which reads Park Min Young. She then looks up and smiles.

 

“ Hello sir, can I help you with something?” She asks Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun smiles. “ Yes, I would like to meet the CEO of this company.” Says Kyuhyun smiling.

 

The lady looks shock at him and a little bit nervous. She then continues to smile. “ I’m sorry you have to have an appointment.” She says.

 

Kyuhyun squinted his eyes. “ Well is he available. Can you call him?”Says Kyuhyun.

 

“ I’m sorry but his schedule is busy today. But I,can schedule you an appointment?”She says.

 

Kyuhyun sighs and leans forward making the lady blush by his closeness. “ Can you just call and see?” Asks Kyuhyun.

 

She then looks at him and then picks up the front desk phone. Dialing a number. She then starts talking to someone. Hanging the phone up She then looks at him and smiles.

 

“ His office is on the, tenth floor.” She says.

 

Kyuhyun smiles and then leaves. Walking towards the elevator and pressing the up arrow. The elevator doors open and Kyuhyun walks in. Taking him up to the tenth floor. Finally reaching the floor the doors open and he steps out. Employees walking pass him chatting and laughing.

 

He then walks straight down where he see’s a huge office. Appearing at the front door. Kyuhyun knocks gently.

 

“ Come in.” Says someone.

 

Kyuhyun opens the door and walks in. Reveal a man sitting in a huge chair at a large desk looking at paperwork. The man still looks young, hair styled up, wearing a business suit.

 

The man looks up and smiles. “ Ah, what can I do for you?” Asks the man.

 

Kyuhyun smiles. “ Ah, I was thinking about doing business with you.” Says Kyuhyun.

 

The man looks at him and signals for him to sit. Kyuhyun takes a seat. “ What’s is your name?” Asks the man.

 

“ Ah, Kyuhyun, sir. And by me by asking what is yours? I always hear great news about this company. Heard that they hired a new CEO a  while ago. But they never say your name.” Says Kyuhyun.  

 

The man smiles. “ Ah, I am Min Min Ho.”

 

Kyuhyun eyes widens in shock and Min Ho smirks.




 

Now it is later that evening Yoochun is at Yuya’s house. He parked his car and got out. Walking up to the huge front door he presses the doorbell. Waiting for a bit the door opens to reveal an older woman, probably the maid , Yoochun thought.

 

“ You are Master, Yuya’s friend. Come on in.” Says the lady opening the door wider.


 

Yoochun smiles and walks into the house. The lady then closes the door and turns towards Yoochun.

 

“ Follow me to the living room.” Says the Lady.

 

Yoochun follows the lady and she tells him he can sit and wait as she goes to go and get, Yuya. Yoochun sitting down observes the house. It’s beautiful huge. A typical rich person's house he thinks. He then turns at hearing his name.

 

“ Yoochun! You here.” Says Yuya in excitement sounding and looking much better.

 

Yoochun stands up and walks over towards, Yuya. Then stucks some of Yuya’s hair behind his ear. Yuya blushes.

 

“ Of course.” Says Yoochun.

 

Yuya smiles.

 

“ Yuya is this your friend you’ve been talking excitedly about.” Says Jae-Hyun walking into the living room. As his so is blocking the view to see Yoochun.

 

Blushes even more. “ Yes. This is my father, Yoochun.” Says Yuya moving out the way so, Yoochun can see his father.

 

Yoochun smiles and pulls out his hand for, Yuya’s father to shake. Jae-Hyun smiles fades once he see’s Yoochun.

 

“ Y-Y-Yoochun.” Stutters Jae-Hyun in shock. “ It’s him.” Says Jae-Hyun in his mind.

 

Yoochun looks at Yuya’s father in confusion. “ Hmm. Have we meet before? It seems like you know me.” Says Yoochun looking at the floor then up back to Jae-Hyun.

 

Jae-Hyun quickly clears his shocked expression. “ Ah, no. Just shocked at how handsome you are. No wonder my son likes you. Just call me Mr. Kim or Jae-Hyun  I don’t care” Says Jae-Hyun chuckling.

 

Yuya’s face becomes bit red and playfully hits his father. “ Appa, stop.” Says Yuya.

 

Yoochun confused face then turns into a smile. Then looks at Yuya. “ Hmm, so you like me.”

 

Yuya looks to the ground. Jae-Hyun observes Yoochun. “ He looks just like his mother and a mixture with Yunho.” thinks Jae-Hyun. Yoochun then looks at him weird for staring.

 

Jae-Hyun scratches his head. “ Ah, sorry. Let’s have dinner shall we.” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

Soon a little time passes and the three of them are eating dinner. Jae-Hyun is too busy looking at Yoochun, then to eat his dinner. Yuya notices and kicks his father’s foot from under the table.

 

Yuya then leans forward. “ Stop staring you’re making him uncomfortable.” Whispers Yuya.

 

Jae-Hyun quickly looks away and clears his throat and takes a bite of his chicken. “ So, I heard you transferred from Japan to here. How are you liking Korea?” Asks Jae-Hyun.

 

Yoochun chews up and swallows his little bite of chicken and caesar salad. Then looks at Jae-Hyun.

 

“ Yea I transferred. Hmm, I don’t really like it too much here.Too many bad memories. But I can manage.” Says Yoochun.

 

Jae-Hyun nods his head.

 

Yuya then looks at his father. “ I’ll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom, don’t make him feel more uncomfortable.” Says Yuya pushing out his chair and leaving the room.

 

Yoochun then looks back down at his food and takes a small bite. Jae-Hyun looks at Yoochun.

 

“ Yoochun.” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

Yoochun looks up and looks at Jae-Hyun.

 

“ Your mother is Kim Jaejoong, right.” Asks Jae-Hyun.

 

Yoochun frowns and set his fork down. “ You know my mother.”



 

“ Well, no. But I was treating a patient at the hospital where I work. Well use too. But are you by any chance related to, Kim Hae-won.”