Chapter 32

Delicate Dove

Yuya wiped his mouth as he stands in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. He sighs and then dries his hands and heads out the bathroom. Walking back into the huge hall room filled with people,Yuya spots, Yoochun and walks towards him. Yuya makes it to his side and Yoochun looks at him and smiles, then gently kisses his cheek.

 

“Let’s find a table.”Says Yoochun.

 

“How about you sit with us, Yoochun. We are family.” Says Minho looking at Yoochun with a smile, as he wraps his hands around, taemin’s waist as he comes up on the side of him, looking at Yuya with a passive look.

 

Yoochun gives somewhat of a look that he doesn’t want to, but gives in. He smiles. “ Of course let’s all sit together.” Say Yoochun as they find a table and all sit down.

 

There’s silence, but soon breaks when another couple comes to join their table. Yoochun smiled as he talked with the man as he knows him as he worked with the guy before. Yuya slow chews his food looking down avoiding to look at, minho, taemin, and other people around the room.

 

Taemin is leaning back in his chair, with his legs crossed, Then takes a sip of his clear wine as he looks at, Yuya.

 

“So, Yuya, when are you and, Yoochun thinking about having children.” Asks Taemin  taking another sip.

 

Yuya looks a bit tense, and swallows his food, and wipes his mouth. Yuya then smiles nervously as he looks at, Taemin. Taemin looks at him with a eyebrow lift, sipping his wine.

 

“ We haven’t really had time to talk about it. Focusing more on our careers and settling more down-”Says Yuya with a little nervous.

 

“I think you guys settled enough, don’t you, Minho.” Said Taemin smirking pushing the topic further.

 

Minho just nods and eats his food.

 

Yuya looks down again and pokes at his food. “ Don’t you think it’s time. You’ve been looking a little lon-”Says Taemin but is cut off.

Yuya looks back up and gives a fake smile. ‘ Like I said before, focusing on careers and settling down. You should try it sometime.” Says Yuya making a comeback.

 

Taemin frowns and takes another sip of his drink, Minho looks at, Yuya with surprised eyes at what he said. Yoochun still talking with the another man and his wife, also caught what his wife said, but ignores it. He’ll talk to him later, Something’s bothering, Yuya.

 

Soon the party goes on and now, Yoochun is leading, Yuya out as they’re getting ready to leave. As the walk down the huge hallway holding hands. Yoochun looks at the floor and then back up.

 

“What’s bothering you?” Says Yuya.

 

“Just classes and everything stressing me out.” Says Yuya.

 

Yoochun stops walking and looks at Yuya. “ I told you don’t have to go to school. I can take care of you. Buy that gallery you’ve been looking at-” says Yoochun but is cut off.

 

“ I told you I want to finish school and I’ll buy the gallery with my own money, I don’t want to burden you.” Says Yuya.

 

Yoochun chuckles and gently wipe some of, Yuya’s hair out of his face. “ That’s what you think? You being a burden to me. Will you’re not. But if this lifestyle is stressing you out and more, how about we go on vacation or something. I take time off from work.” Says Yoochun.

 

“ You don’t have to do that. I’m fine just stress that’s all.” Says Yuya.

 

“How about you take a break from school-”Say Yoochun.

 

“You know I can’t do that. I’ll be fine. I’ll probably skip classes tomorrow and just relax then I will be fine.” Says Yuya.

 

Yoochun sighs and wraps his arms around Yuya’s waist and gives him a peek, and looks him in the eyes with pure love. “ You know what, I’m going to call in tomorrow and we’ll spend the day together. How does that sound?” Asks Yoochun.

 

Yuya smiles “That sounds perfect.”  Yuya says leaning against, Yoochun’s shoulder as the start walking down the hall again to the car.

 

Minho and taemin are walking towards Minho’s luxury car. Taemin opens the car door and gets in, Minho walks around the car and opens the driver’s door and gets in. He then sits there, taemin rolls his eyes and the looks at Minho as he sees him looking at him.

 

“What?” Says Taemin.

 

Frowning. “What was all that about?” says Minho.

 

Taemin turns his head and looks out the window. “ What are you talking about?” Says Taemin.

 

“Don’t play dumb, Taemin. What you did back their talking with Yuya. Why did you quest-”Says Minho but is interrupted.

 

Taemin rolls his eyes again and looks at Minho. “ Why? Can’t I ask him questions. Huh? I don’t see why it was a problem. But you can see that clearly their marriage is a problem.”

 

“Not that, but about having children. Are you asking because you're not over the miss-”Says Minho but is cut off with a slap to the face.

 

Minho touches his jaw and gives a stern look. Taemin looks at him with tears. “ Don’t even talk about it. Let’s just go home.” Says Taemin.

 

“Really? Because it wasn’t that hard for you talk about babies with Yuya, now was it?” says Minho.

 

“Start the car or I’ll walk home.”Says Taemin.

 

Minho sighs shakes his head with anger, and starts the car up.


 

Later that night

 

It is around the middle of the night and it is dead silent in the mansion. Yoochun lays asleep with his arms around, Yuya’s waist in a deep sleep. Yuya lays wake staring at the clock on the dresser next to the bed.

 

Yuya then feels the urge to throw up again the same feeling from earlier and at the party. Yuya gently unwraps, Yoochun arms from his waist. Then sits up and pulls the covers off of him and puts on his house shoes, and decides to use a different bathroom so he won't wake up, Yoochun.

 

Then quietly leaves the bedroom and quickly rushes to the bathroom in one of the guest rooms. Finally reaching one of the rooms, Yuya goes into the bathroom, falls to the ground and empties his stomach. Panting and heaving, Yuya sighs when it’s over and leans against the toilet. He then empties his stomach again, feeling there's nothing left.

 

Finishing again, Yuya stands up and rinses his mouth. Then leaves the guestroom, and walks down the hall and down the stairs. Goes into the kitchen, Yuya then pours himself a glass of water. Drinking all of the water he poured he then suddenly feels hungry. Looks into the fridge and pulls out some containers.

 

Opening the containers and he grabs a huge bowl, reaches for one of the containers and puts a lot of rice in the huge bowl. Then reaches for some kimich that is also in a blue container puts it in the bowl. Add some pickled vegetables, some shredded beef. Then warms it up and also takes out a pan and starts to cook a sunnyside up egg.

 

After the bowl is heated up, Yuya put the sunny side up egg into the bowl grabs a spoon, then opens the fridge again and takes out some red hot spicy paste. Puts a little in the bowl and starts mixing the things that are in the bowl. After that he sits down near the kitchen counter and eats spoonful of the somewhat bibimbap he’s made.

 

He then feels strong arms wrap around his waist. “ Felt hungry, honey.” Says Yoochun looking sleepily.

 

Yuya looks up and smiles. “ Yes. Did I wake you?”

 

“No, but you’re cooking did.” Says Yoochun.

 

Yoochun then takes a sit next, to Yuya pouring him a glass of water. Yuya looks up at him. “ Want a bite.” Asks Yuya.

 

Yoochun smiles and opens his mouth, Yuya giggle and scopes some of the bibimbap and puts some in, Yoochun’s mouth. Yoochun moans at the taste.

 

“It’s good. Give me another bite.” Say Yoochun opening his mouth.

 

Yuya giggles and shakes his head no. “ Make your own.”

 

Yoochun pouts. “ Please.”

 

“Nope.” Says Yuya giggling.

 

Yoochun fakes that he looks hurt. Yuya sighs and scopes of some more and put it to Yoochun’s lips. Yoochun smiles and opens his mouth accepting the spoonful.


 

Next Day



 

The sun shined brightly through the huge mansion, Yoochun has his arms around, Yuya as he is spooning him from behind. Yuya groans in his sleep as he slowly opens his eyes. Yuya closes his eyes again seeing that the clocks reads, 8:02am. Opening them again, Yuya sits up sighing as his muscles ached a bit. He then unwraps, Yoochun’s arms from his waist.

 

Then stands up from the bed,but get’s pulled back down. Yuya smiles and looks back at, Yoochun. Yoochun looks at him with a smirk, with sleepy eyes.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Says Yoochun pulling Yuya down so he can kiss him.

 

Yuya, giggles and outs his hand on, Yoochun’s mouth. “Morning breath.” Says Yuya.

 

Yoochun rolls his eyes, and swipes, Yuya hand away and crashes their lips together. Yuya moans and Yoochun deepens the kiss. Yuya then breaks the kiss, as he is half way laying on top of, Yoochun.

 

“I’m going to wash up and then fix us breakfast.” Says Yuya sitting up and stands up from the bed.

Yoochun also sits up, hair messy and everything. “Or we can shower together and go out for breakfast.” Says Yoochun smiling.

 

Yuya rolls his eyes with a smile and walks away, Yoochun chuckles and trails right behind him.

 

Now both of them are showered and now on there way to get breakfast. Yoochun found a really good restaurant that serves great western style breakfast. Pulling up to the place, Yoochun parks the car, and Yuya takes off his seatbelt and gets out of the car wearing, black skinny jeans, with a gray long sleeve shirt. Yoochun gets out the car wearing, a pair of blue jeans, with a white t-shirt, and a blue jean jacket, and some sunglasses.

 

Yoochun then holds his hand out and,Yuya grabs a hold of it. They both walk into the restaurant and people instantly start whispering knowing who, Yoochun is. Soon a waitress comes and escorts them to their finest seats in the restaurant. Seating them at a table by the window, the lady hands them the menu and then leaves getting them beverages.

 

Yoochun opens the menu and looks through it, Yuya also looks through it scanning the menu to see what the have that sounds good. Yuya, takes his mind off the menu as he sees a little boy sitting with his parents having a little tantrum.

 

“Momma, I want Bueberrre pancakes.” Says the little boy pouting.

 

Yuya smiles looking at the child, the boy looked so adorable. He looks around the age four.

 

“Sweetie,that’s too, big of a meal for you.”Says the mother.

 

“But I want it!!!!” The little boy screamed out with a pout still on his face.

 

“Yuya.” Yoochun says as he sees his wife distracted.

 

Yuya looks away. “ Huh?”
 

Yoochun chuckles. “ What are you getting?” Asks Yoochun.

 

“Mmmmm, the chocolate pancakes, with sausage egg, and bacon omelet.” Says Yuya rubbing his stomach as he feels extremely hungry.

 

Yoochun nods his head. Soon the waitress comes back and takes their order and leaves.

 

Time passes by and now they’re on their way to, Yuya’s father house, just to visit for a bit. They pull up to the mansion, and Yoochun parks his car and they both get out. As they head to the front door, the door opens and small boy comes running out with a smile on his face.

 

Yuya smiles and bends down a bit and the little boy quickly hugs him. “ Hyung!!!” The little boy shouts.

 

Yuya smiles as he rubs the boy's head. “ How are you, Jae-Sun?” Asks Yuya.

 

The little boy giggles, as Yuya lifts him up in his arms. “ Fine. I missed you hyung. You never visit.” Says the boy pouting.

 

“Hyung is very busy, that’s why. But I’ll try to visit more often.” Says Yuya tickling the boy a bit.

 

Jae-Sun giggles and then reaches his arms out to, Yoochun. Yoochun smiles and then makes silly faces making Jae-Sun crack up with full of laughter. Yoochun takes the boy and kisses his cheek.

 

“Chunnie!”Says Jae-Sun with excitement.

 

“ How’s my buddy doing?” Says Yoochun.

 

“ Good!” Says Jae-Sun.

 

“That’s good, now let’s go see your father.” Says Yoochun as he carries, Jae-sun in the house following right behind Yuya.

 

Yuya smiles as he greets his father and hugs him. “ Appa!” Says Yuya hugging,Jae-Hyun.

 

Jae-Hyun smiles and hugs Yuya back and then breaks the hug. “ What brings you guys here.” Asks Jae-Hyun.

 

“Oh, are you tired of us already, appa?” Says Yuya in a joking manner.

 

“Oh, you know I can never get tired of you guys” Says Jae-Hyun.

 

“We just wanted to stop bye, also bought some pastries.’Says Yoochun holding Jae-Sun.

 

Jae-Sun squealed at hearing the word pastries. He then wiggles his body out of, Yoochun’s hold and grabs his hand leading him to the living room.

 

“PASTRIES!!! Let’s go Eat!” Shouts, Jae-Sun loudly.

 

Jae-Hyun and Yuya just chuckled watching Yoochun being lead to the living room by a pumped up, Jae-Sun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jae-Sun