Chapter 21

Delicate Dove
 
I feel like a part of me is gone and I can't get that other part back, but thanks for all the support through this tough time for me. I just hope you enjoy this update.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK



 

Three Years Later Tokyo, Japan




 

Three years have passed since then, Jaejoong is very well known and famous and goes by the name “ Hero” and so is his fashion brand name.  He learned everything he could from Coco Roach, his life savoir if you would put it. He stuck by her side learning everything he needed to know, how to do this and that. Jaejoong started to improve more on developing his sewing skills, being able to sew difficult fabrics and under challenging situation. Then going into understanding how the fabrics move, breath, drape, and react when worn. Learning how to create storyboards and product range. He learned it all.

 

Jaejoong had to decide which fashion designing field does he want to go into such as, women’s daywear or women’s evening wear, men’s daywear or men’s evening wear, children clothes, sports clothes, bridal, accessories, and many more. He decide that he’ll do it all. He now owns many stores, three in paris, three in Japan, Two in South Korea, and many more other countries. Owning many house in different locations.

 

He also got his Bachelor’s degree, he went back to school and finished at the top of  his class in a short amount of time. Jaejoong not only knows the skills of fashion design or constructing outfits, but also educated in the business part of fashion.

 

Before the start of his success he not only worked with Coco rocha, but Versace, Louis Vuitton, Vera Wang, and others. Learning from them and getting a good experience. Even though things are going great for him, he hasn’t been paying that much attention to his son, Yoochun. Now six years old, Yoochun has gotten so big and very smart, really mature for his age.

 

Jaejoong wished he could spend more time with his son, but he has a lot of things to do to keep things running well. Yoochun hardly talks to him now, and doesn’t want him to tuck him into to bed anymore, nothing. Not only did he have to deal with that, his sickness. Sickness was getting bad, being in pain all day, canceling fashion shows, important meetings, and canceling to meet with other fashion designers.  He was know taking at least ten different pain pills that hardly work.

 

It was a bright morning and Jaejoong was sitting downstairs at the dining table quietly eating. He then smiled when his son came downstairs with the help of their butler Arata their Japanese butler that goes everywhere with them. Jaejoong got up and went towards, Yoochun.

 

“ Good Morning, Yoochun.” Said Jae with a smile.

 

Yoochun just stared at him and ignored him. “ Arata-San, can you help me in the chair.” Said Yoochun looking at Arata.

 

“ Master, Yoochun, your mother is talking to you. You shoud-” Said Arata, but Jaejoong cut him off.

 

“ That’s okay, Arata, just help him into his chair.” Said Jaejoong with a smile.

 

Arata nodded his head and did what he was told. Jaejoong then started to put food on Yoochun’s plate, but Yoochun slapped the plate away.

 

“ I want, Arata to put food on my plate. He knows what I like.” Said Yoochun in an angry voice.

 

Jae eyes widen and looked down. “ I guess I deserved that.” Said Jaejoong to himself.

 

“ Master Yoochun, apologizes your mother was only trying to-” Said Arata, but Jaejoong gently touched his shoulder.

 

“ It’s okay, Arata I deserved it, just let it go. Can you put food onto Yoochun’s plate for me.” Said Jae.

 

Arata sighed and nodded his head. Yoochun giggled as Arata put food on his plate, and he then started to talk to Arata about school and other things. Jaejoong just sat back and listened as he gazed at his son sadly. He then wiped his mouth and got up and left. Yoochun stopped talking for a bit and looked at his mother leaving. He then looked down and pouted.

 

Jaejoong then walked upstairs to get ready for the day. He grabbed his coat and keys and walked back downstairs to see, Yoochun putting on his coat and little yellow hat, as Arata helped him. Jaejoong then went towards them and tried to give, Yoochun a hug, but Yoochun pushed him away and ran outside to the car and got in the backseat. Jaejoong looked hurt and quickly fixed his expression. He then got into the car , in which his assistant, Heechul is sitting in the drivers sit.

 

“ Good morning, sir.” Said Heechul as he started up the car.

 

“ Morning, Heechul.” Said Jaejoong as he started to look out the window.

 

Heechul then smiled as he looked into the mirror as he looked at Yoochun also looking out the window.

 

“ Morning to you, Master Yoochun.” Said Heechul.

 

Yoochun perked up and looked at Heechul through the mirror.”  Ohayo gozaimasu, Heechul-Chan.”  

 

Heechul finally reached, Yoochun’s private elite school. He then drove up the long path and stopped in front of the school’s entrance. Yoochun then gathered his things.

 

Jaejoong smiled. “ Have a good da-” Said Jaejoong, but Yoochun quickly got out the car and slammed it shut. Not caring what his mother had to say.

 

Jaejoong sighed and nodded to, Heechul to take off to his company.





 

Jung Family Mansion


 

Everything in the Jung mansion expensive tables, chairs, kitchen cook utensils,couches, huge flat screen televisions, and more other luxury things all had red stickers on them. Mr. Jung just sat on the staircase with his head bowed down in shame and embarrassment. Mrs. Jung was in tears as Yunho rubbed her back. Junsu stood next to them with tears in his eyes holding their five year old son in which was sleep cuddle up to his mother. Everything in their house is now owned by the government. The Jungs lost everything their, cars, houses, money, and more. All because, Yunho’s father was in debt for a while now not paying back his creditors or many more others, not only that his company has also been in the drain for a while now. Another worse thing Yunho is was unemployed now since he had worked with his father and now the company is no longer. So he’s been struggling to find a job to help pay.Junsu wiped his tears and looked at his mother in law and smiled.

 

“ Don’t worry, mom. I can ask for help from my family. They can help or my brother Kim Jae-Hyun. He’s a doctor I can ask if we can borrow some money. Don’t worry.” Said Junsu quickly handing sleeping mInho to Yunho.

 

“ Oh, are you sure dear? I don’t want us to be a burden to your brother.” Said Mrs. Jung.

 

“ No, it’s no problem.” Said Junsu and then turned to Mr. Jung.

 

“ Don’t worry Mr. Jung. I can help.” Said Junsu dialing his older brother’s number.

 

“ Hello.” Said a deep husky voice through the other line of, Junsu’s phone.

 

Junsu smiled. “ Hyung.”

 

Since that day on the Jung’s family has been living off of Junsu brother Jae-Hyun and his wife Jessica. Junsu brother bought them an middle class apartment with three bedrooms. One for Yunho and Junsu, a room for Minho, another room for Yunho’s parents. As time went on both Yunho parents passed away from either an illness or just simply in their sleep.

 

As time went on Junsu didn’t have to borrow that much now from his sister in law and brother as Yunho found a job at working for some company. Provided some good pay once in awhile. Junsu managed to get Minho into a pricey private school, with the help of his brother.

 

Junsu sighed as he walked up to the entrance of his brother and sister in law house. He pressed the doorbell waiting for it to be answered. Soon one of their maids came and opened the door. She smiled and let Junsu in taking his coat. The maid then lead Junsu towards the living room. Walked into the living room and sat down on the couch waiting for Jessica.

 

“ Would you like something to drink?” Asked the maid.

 

“Oh, no I’m fine. Thank you.” Said Junsu shaking his head. The maid smiled and then left.

 

Soon he saw his sister in law walk in the living room wearing a tight light blue pastel dress ( Designer brand HERO), with white and golden outline high heels. Her hair flat ironed down with makeup on a natural look. She smirked and sat down across from, Junsu and crossed her legs. She rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers signaling for the maid to come back.

 

“ Yes, Mrs. Kim.” Said the maid in a nervous voice.

 

“ Can you bring some milk tea for use.” Said Jessica looking at her finely painted pastel blue nails.

 

“ Yes, Mrs. Kim.” Said the maid as she quickly left.

 

Jessica then looked up from her nails and looked at Junsu with a frown. “ How much do you need this time?” She said already knowing what, Junsu was going to ask for.

 

Junsu looked down in pity. “ $10,000, just for clothes for Minho and paying the bills. Yunho’s pay wasn’t that much this time.” Said Junsu.

 

“ We-” Said Jessica but is cut off by a high pitched yell from a small child.

 

“Kaasan!”

 

Junsu turned to look to reveal the most beautiful child he’s every seen. The small child looked around Minho’s age, had pretty fair skin, medium length black hair,  pretty doe like black eyes, pink small plump lips. The boy was wearing a school uniform and carrying a yellow cute canvas backpack.

 

The boy smiled and ran to Jessica hugging her. She instantly frowned away from her straightening her hair and fixing her dress. The boy fall to the hard ground looking at Jessica with sad eyes. Jessica then stood up and grabbed the boy harshly by the arm and pushed him towards one of the maids.

 

“ What have I told you? Huh? don’t call me your mother, cause I’m not. Next time when you come into this house go straight to your room. I don’t want to hear your loud obnoxious voice. Stay far away from me as you can. Got it!” Said Jessica in a nasty voice and she then looked at the maid.

 

“ Take him to his room. When I have company over keep him hidden. I can’t stand seeing his face around this house. Now Leave!” Said Jessica.

 

The maid quickly held the boy’s hand and rubbed his back giving him comfort and helping him to his room. Junsu sat there wide eyes. He then looked at Jessica as she came back to sit down.

 

“ I didn’t know you and my brother had a child.” Said Junsu in a shocked.

 

“ We didn’t.” Said Jessica looking to the other side.

 

“ T-T-Then-”Said Junsu stuttering.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and turned to look at Junsu. “ Your brother adopted him.”

 

“Why?” Asked Junsu still in shock.

 

“ Like I’m going to ruin my good figure for a damn kid. I told him from the beginning that I don’t like children and I don’t want any. So he suggested adoption. I was fine with that, but the kid had to stay away from me.” Said Jessica taking a sip of her milk tea.

 

Junsu then cleared his throat and looked at Jessica. “ What’s his name?”

 

“ Yuya Matsua, but now Kim Yuya.” Said Jessica sighing in irritation.

 

Junsu shacked his head and  then asked another question. “ Where is he from?”

 

“ Your brother adopted him from Japan.” Said Jessica in annoyance now.

 

“ I notice he wears a different uniform. How coming he doesn’t attend school with Minho?” Asked Junsu.

 

“ I don’t want anyone finding out about him it’s already embarrassing enough to have the kid in the house. I don’t want anymore embarrassment.” Said Jessica in a cold rude voice.

 

“ So you don’t attend the parent teacher conferences or anything else.” said Junsu.

 

“ Oh, heavens no. I already told you I don’t want anything to deal with that little ! Your brother does all that. He loves  that little more than me. practically adores the boy.” Said Jessica taking another sip of her tea.

 

“ Let’s talk about your little problem, oh and don’t mention the kid to anyone else.” Said Jessica.



 

End Of Flashback



 

Seoul Academy  


 

12:20pm



 

It is lunch time and all the students are either in the cafeteria or off campus getting food, and maybe studying in the library. Some teens are playing in the hallways using their lunch time to play or goof around. They instantly stopped once they saw the school’s president walking down the hallway.

 

The president was slightly tall and he has a petite feminine figure. Medium length light brown hair that went a little past his neck. His uniform looked perfectly tight on him bring out his shape. Pale beautiful proclaim skin, plump pink lips, and doe shaped eyes. The boy looked at the teens playing around and smiled as he is on his way to the principal office. The teens bowed a little bit and smiled as some started squealing at how beautiful their school president looks.

 

“ Hi, Yuya!”

“ He’s so pretty.”

 

“ Yuya you’re so beautiful.”

 

“ He’s so cute!”


 

Yuya smiled again and greeted the students and continued walking down the hallway with a few books in his arms. He then reached the principal office and slightly knocked. He then opened the door to be greeted by the school’s secretary. She looked up and smiled.

 

“Oh, Yuya. Mr. Park is waiting for you in his office. Just go straight in.” Said Mrs. Lee.

 

Yuya smiled at her and nodded his head and walked towards the principal's office and knocked quietly and opened the door. He then walked inside and sat down in the chair across from the principal.

 

“ Mr.Lim, you wanted to see me.” Said Yuya in a soft voice.

 

Mr.Lim smiled. “ Ah,ne.We are getting a new transfer student and I want you to show him around. He was suppose to come today, but he couldn’t make it. He’ll be here tomorrow. His name is KIm Yoochun and he is a senior like you. I just want you to make him feel welcomed.”

 

“ No problem I can do it.” Said Yuya.

 

“ Good. That is all I wanted to talk to you about. You may leave now.” Said Mr. LIm.

 

Yuya nodded his head and stood up and left out the office. Yuya then started to walk down the hallway incomplete thought about the new student. Yoochun. He then is broken out of thought when he hears loud laughing coming from the other end. He looks up and see’s Minho and his group of friends.

 

Siwon had his arm around Sungmin’s waist as he glared at Minho slightly and looked down at Sungmin and gently kissed his cheek. They all walking down the hallway laughing goofing off.

 

“ Ah, well if it isn’t are lovely president, Yuya.” Himchan said in a sassy voice.

They all stopped walking to see Yuya standing there looking at them. Taemin giggled as, Minho kissed his neck. He then stopped once his eyes landed on Yuya and he smirked.

 

Taemin stopped his giggling and looked at, Yuya with disgust. He then noticed an expensive looking watch on Yuya’s thin left wrist. Taemin then stepped forward and took hold of Yuya’s wrist.

 

Ah, it seems are, Yuya is trying to look luxury like us. What a pity? You know what I hate the most in this world. People faking that they have everything.” Said Taemin smirking as He looked at Yuya.

 

Yuya frowned and kept his cool as he tried to snatch his wrist away from, Taemin’s grip.

 

Taemin Gripped tighter. “ And another thing I hate is people that try to steal someone else’s lover and leech off of them.”

 

“ Hahah! Is are, Yuya trying to look like us. Huh? That’s funny. I agree with you, Taemin I strongly hate people that think they have it all. People should just know there place.” Said Key.

 

The others laughed except for Siwon, as he was looking out the window. Yuya then snatched his wrist away from, Taemin, making, him stumble a little bit backwards. Taemin eyes widen as MInho caught him.

 

“ YAH! Yuya what’s wrong with you?” Shouted Sungjong.

 

“ Don’t you all have somewhere to be.” Yuya said moving some of his hair a little bit out of his face. He then brushed past, Taemin bumping shoulders on purposely and continued walking down the hallway.

 

“ Ah, this !” Shouted Key as he looked at Yuya walking away.

 

“ tch, he’s such a . Thinking he’s high and almighty.” Said Taemin leaning against Minho’s chest.